Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyler Roberts injury update 16:03 - Mar 6 with 20752 viewsBakes

From his instagram

@tyro9

“So last week I recieved news that my injury was not as close to healing as first expected.
This was incredibly frustrating and upsetting as worked so hard to come back and be the best version of myself to help the team but however now with this setback the time being on the sidelines has increased and as a footballer this is the most low and depressing times you can have.
I will continue to walk by faith and work just as hard to hopefully be back out there soon.
Its clear that we have been through a rough time recently but I have confidence in knowing that the lads are working hard on the training pitch to change this around and they will.
Thank you to all the @officialqpr fans for your continued support and patience it doesn't go unnoticed”
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 16:03]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:16 - Mar 9 with 2612 viewsPinnerPaul

Tyler Roberts injury update on 10:14 - Mar 9 by terryb

Let's hope that this news regarding Dykes is more realistic than last week's "Chair fitness to be checked prior to the Rorherham match".

GA has just said on offy that a "couple will be back" on Saturday but, as we know, won't name names.

From what he said its 2 from Amos, Chair, Laird and Paal, with Dykes, Willock, JCS and Balougan a bit "further away"
Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:25 - Mar 9 with 2542 viewscolinallcars

If Ethan Laird VC, DSO and bar, DFC and bar, comes back, I'd like to see Ossie in midfield.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:48 - Mar 9 with 2477 viewssystemsguy

West London Sport are reporting this morning that Roberts has gone back to Leeds (permanent or more rehab who knows)

Dykes could be back in the match day squad

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/dykes-set-to-return-to-qpr-squad-for-watford

2024/2025.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:51 - Mar 9 with 2463 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:48 - Mar 9 by systemsguy

West London Sport are reporting this morning that Roberts has gone back to Leeds (permanent or more rehab who knows)

Dykes could be back in the match day squad

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/dykes-set-to-return-to-qpr-squad-for-watford

winner of todays Spackman award systemsguy
Tyler Roberts injury update on 12:13 - Mar 9 with 2358 viewsjohnhoop

Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:16 - Mar 9 by PinnerPaul

GA has just said on offy that a "couple will be back" on Saturday but, as we know, won't name names.

From what he said its 2 from Amos, Chair, Laird and Paal, with Dykes, Willock, JCS and Balougan a bit "further away"

In Glasgow presumably.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:47 - Mar 9 with 2157 viewsstanistheman

Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:58 - Mar 8 by stanistheman

I agree too.
There has been a collective failure in signing these players.
The Weasel, medical team and of course, the DoF. Between them they have cost the club a lot of points and of course, a large amount of money in wages and no doubt loan fees. Shame on them all.

I knew Roberts would be a poor signing and stated so on here before he signed.

Can the club not send him back to receive treatment at Leeds? Other loan players often return to their parent club for treatment. including those we send out on loan.

It uss as true, that the owners should take action but it seems that they have left the running of the club to Ferdinand and Hoos whilst stumping up £2m a month for this shambles.

I am left just hoping that they actually take some real interest in running the club and Bhatia or whoever is the Chairman these days sacks the duo and appoints better people for next season.

Glad to see that this is exactly what happened a few hours later and Roberts returned to Leeds.
Hopefully he won’t be back as a QPR player, loan or permanent, anytime in the foreseeable future.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:52 - Mar 9 with 2088 viewsstanistheman

Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:16 - Mar 9 by PinnerPaul

If Laird and Paal are back, can we see a back 3 of Dickie Kakay and Dunne, or even a more solid back 5 in the hope of keeping a clean sheet and maybe even nicking a goal at the other end.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:54 - Mar 9 with 2082 viewshertshoops

Didn't he go back to Leeds last time there was an international break, to be 'closer to his family' while he recovered ?
Login to get fewer ads

Tyler Roberts injury update on 14:15 - Mar 9 with 2012 viewsLazyFan

As I said in the transfer window, we should have sent him back then if we could. It seems we couldn't have to wait for the Leeds recall.

Bad loan contracts, I bet we don't do any of those ever again. Lesson learned the hard way again.

zzzzzzzzzz

Tyler Roberts injury update on 14:42 - Mar 9 with 1938 viewscolinallcars

Tyler Roberts injury update on 12:13 - Mar 9 by johnhoop

In Glasgow presumably.

Not presumably, “ hopefully”.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 14:58 - Mar 9 with 1889 viewsterryb

Tyler Roberts injury update on 14:15 - Mar 9 by LazyFan

As I said in the transfer window, we should have sent him back then if we could. It seems we couldn't have to wait for the Leeds recall.

Bad loan contracts, I bet we don't do any of those ever again. Lesson learned the hard way again.

I don't know, but I expect loan contract agreements are completed on a pro-forma where you just insert the length of the loan & the payment details. I'm basing this on what was in place 20 years ago, but it could easily have been updated.

I just hope that we don'thave to continue to pay our share of his wages, but it wouldn't surprise me if we had to.

The answer is not to sign any loan players!
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 15:11]
Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:05 - Mar 9 with 1854 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:52 - Mar 9 by stanistheman

If Laird and Paal are back, can we see a back 3 of Dickie Kakay and Dunne, or even a more solid back 5 in the hope of keeping a clean sheet and maybe even nicking a goal at the other end.

There is no way Dickie starts if Laird and Paal are back IMO.
He is mentally shot right now and doing the basics of defending appears too much for him.
I know dropping him might make it worse but something need to be done.
If we cannot keep the ball out of our net we will never win or even draw with our scoring record
Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:16 - Mar 9 with 1812 viewswesty

Headline from Yorkshire Evening Post.

Leeds United man returns early from Championship loan after 'frustrating and upsetting' development
Leeds United forward Tyler Roberts is currently back in West Yorkshire after sustaining an injury whilst on loan at Queens Park Rangers.

Hopefully this is GA getting to grips and getting rid of the inherited problems at the club. If so it will make others either fight harder for the right to play for this club or face the same prospect. Don’t think that GA will let anybody have a free ride. He has stated that over the coming weeks he will find out who’s with him and who isn’t .
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 15:19]
Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:21 - Mar 9 with 1787 viewsEsox_Lucius

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:53 - Mar 6 by andrew1302

I agree with Bosh. I have met Roberts and i found him quite genuine. The problem is mot with him or several others the problem is with whoever signed them. They knew the history , they knew they were taking a risk but they decided to sign a skinful of them. Whoever that was and Les seems to be the one needs to be removed now and why isn't he [ assuming it is him] is because our owners are too distant and uninvolved in the true workings of the club.
I really am struggling to see how we survive this . At some point the owners will wake up and say actually 2m a month for a League 1 club [ even if we stay up we will become a League1 club] is simply not worth it. I really despair as to where the management of the club has taken us and really believe it is unfair to shout at some players. They were sick notes before they came, have remained sick notes and that is not their fault, it is the fault of those who signed them.

Perhaps, and just perhaps, the only way to get ANY players for the style of football we were playing and the money we were offering was to take a chance on players with known problems that clubs with more money to spend could overlook. Some of this stuff in the thread is bordering on the "sign a fücking striker" level of mentality.

The grass is always greener.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:24 - Mar 9 with 1758 viewsdaveB

Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:16 - Mar 9 by westy

Headline from Yorkshire Evening Post.

Leeds United man returns early from Championship loan after 'frustrating and upsetting' development
Leeds United forward Tyler Roberts is currently back in West Yorkshire after sustaining an injury whilst on loan at Queens Park Rangers.

Hopefully this is GA getting to grips and getting rid of the inherited problems at the club. If so it will make others either fight harder for the right to play for this club or face the same prospect. Don’t think that GA will let anybody have a free ride. He has stated that over the coming weeks he will find out who’s with him and who isn’t .
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 15:19]

I wouldn't read much into this, he went back to Leeds for treatment earlier in the season as well when Beale was still here
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:01 - Mar 9 with 1636 viewsgazza1

Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:24 - Mar 9 by daveB

I wouldn't read much into this, he went back to Leeds for treatment earlier in the season as well when Beale was still here

The wording suggests that he has returned and will not be back.......
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 1574 viewsPinnerPaul

Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:21 - Mar 9 by Esox_Lucius

Perhaps, and just perhaps, the only way to get ANY players for the style of football we were playing and the money we were offering was to take a chance on players with known problems that clubs with more money to spend could overlook. Some of this stuff in the thread is bordering on the "sign a fücking striker" level of mentality.

Indeed.

The only way to guarantee no loan duds or permanent duds or young duds is to loan no one, sign no one from other clubs and take on no one to develop - sounds like something Baldrick might have thought of!
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:26 - Mar 9 with 1533 viewsdmm

Judging by this he could potentially return but it seems unlikely as he's "...worse than where he was." according to Ainsworth. https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hes-worse-than-he-was-tyler-roberts-back-wit
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:36 - Mar 9 with 1496 viewscolinallcars

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:26 - Mar 9 by dmm

Judging by this he could potentially return but it seems unlikely as he's "...worse than where he was." according to Ainsworth. https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hes-worse-than-he-was-tyler-roberts-back-wit

D'you know, I've had so many disappointments in my life recently, I……… I ……….don't th,th, think I could take it if he didn't come back.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:39 - Mar 9 with 1485 viewsdmm

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:36 - Mar 9 by colinallcars

D'you know, I've had so many disappointments in my life recently, I……… I ……….don't th,th, think I could take it if he didn't come back.

I could be wildly mistaken but I've got the feeling your tongue is firmly stuck in your cheek.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:47 - Mar 9 with 1446 viewsHayesender

I've already seen two posts on Facebook demanding we get a replacement in. I haven't got the heart to tell em

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:48 - Mar 9 with 1442 viewsdaveB

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:01 - Mar 9 by gazza1

The wording suggests that he has returned and will not be back.......

depends on the injury, heard he is out for the season
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:55 - Mar 9 with 1425 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Looks like he peaked at Orient.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:00 - Mar 9 with 1322 viewsDorse

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:47 - Mar 9 by Hayesender

I've already seen two posts on Facebook demanding we get a replacement in. I haven't got the heart to tell em

It's the only way they'll learn.

'Dear Fûcktards...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:12 - Mar 9 with 1294 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:55 - Mar 9 by Wegerles_Stairs

Looks like he peaked at Orient.

He was excellent at the Haka
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024