Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Fisher and Twitter 04:09 - Mar 16 with 1943 viewsDr_Parnassus

Social media yet again trying to ruin people simply for some attention.

I’ve been made aware of people changing his Wikipedia description to unflattering versions, what is wrong with people? He’s an inexperienced keeper facing a confidence crisis.

It’s one thing to give constructive criticism, it’s quite another to turn it into some online bullying campaign.

If I had the power to do so, I would ban every player having a Twitter account in my team as a condition of playing. The amount of bile on these sorts of social media sites is staggering. Quite why anyone would want to have an account I’m not quite sure, especially if you are in the public eye.

Ben Foster talked about it recently and the impact it has on players. One for Fish if he is reading:

Hang in there, it’s just pantomime.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 07:54 - Mar 16 with 1819 viewsKeithHaynes

People only learn in certain ways. The primary way of learning in these instances is fear. That is as to the the consequences, they can be from legal to illegal consequences, but consequences they are all the same.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 08:08 - Mar 16 with 1808 viewsBoundy

As the old saying goes ear wiggers "be prepared to be disappointed " social media has big part in the the rise in mental health issues .Avoid

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 08:16 - Mar 16 with 1799 viewsDr_Parnassus

It’s likely to be spotty 12 year olds bored after school.

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 08:32 - Mar 16 with 1783 viewsBoundy

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 08:16 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s likely to be spotty 12 year olds bored after school.

or perg haps people who should know better , belittling someone on social media regardless of which platform is used is the cowards way

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 08:35 - Mar 16 with 1778 viewsDr_Parnassus

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 08:32 - Mar 16 by Boundy

or perg haps people who should know better , belittling someone on social media regardless of which platform is used is the cowards way

Perhaps.

Although it tends to be a kids game, this kind of internet bullying. An extension of school time for them and a way to get attention.

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 11:54 - Mar 16 with 1630 viewsangryjack

Low in confidence?..come on itx mord than that he just don't do the basics as a keeper,dong command his area znd come of his line to collect ball,if he tried and dropped it then I say HD low in confidence he just dong do it he's a sh@thouse,and keepers must be brave,he's got holes in his hands,every one on one situation I have seen him ,all keepers bar him go to narrow angle he retrieves backwards to his line giving the opposing player more angles of goal...he's got bd worst keeper I have seen play for us...as for abuse he's I'm limelight and gets paid good money he should be able take criticism if he czng get out of that job..
Andy Fisher and Twitter on 10:03 - Mar 19 with 1353 viewspete

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 11:54 - Mar 16 by angryjack

Low in confidence?..come on itx mord than that he just don't do the basics as a keeper,dong command his area znd come of his line to collect ball,if he tried and dropped it then I say HD low in confidence he just dong do it he's a sh@thouse,and keepers must be brave,he's got holes in his hands,every one on one situation I have seen him ,all keepers bar him go to narrow angle he retrieves backwards to his line giving the opposing player more angles of goal...he's got bd worst keeper I have seen play for us...as for abuse he's I'm limelight and gets paid good money he should be able take criticism if he czng get out of that job..

he is what we have, so today no matter what happens try not to moan and groan he is going to need one and all behind him, he knows what mistakes he has made and its up to him to prove every one wrong, lets hope today is the day he does and i hope he gets better and better
got to look forwards not back b,est of luck young man
Andy Fisher and Twitter on 10:29 - Mar 19 with 1317 viewsangryjack

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 10:03 - Mar 19 by pete

he is what we have, so today no matter what happens try not to moan and groan he is going to need one and all behind him, he knows what mistakes he has made and its up to him to prove every one wrong, lets hope today is the day he does and i hope he gets better and better
got to look forwards not back b,est of luck young man

He's not up to it not his fault its Martins fault for signing him,he had a season with him at mk dons,that tells me Martin ain't got a clue when it comes to seeing a good player,I.e that's why he constantly picks Joel lat.and sorrynola
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 10:32 - Mar 19 with 1313 viewsonehunglow

Andy Fisher and Twitter on 10:29 - Mar 19 by angryjack

He's not up to it not his fault its Martins fault for signing him,he had a season with him at mk dons,that tells me Martin ain't got a clue when it comes to seeing a good player,I.e that's why he constantly picks Joel lat.and sorrynola

Indeed so.
As regards Twitter,it’s not exactly fair but best way to avoid abuse on line is to shun social media .
Sadly,people need it like food and drink .

Those that bully on line never have the guts to confront face to face

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024