Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol 21:01 - Mar 31 with 2228 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wonder why…

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:07 - Mar 31 with 2201 viewsSullutaCreturned

You should have started a thread mun, maybe people thought that as we had debated the shootings, that was enough.

But here you go,

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/protesters-demand-action-guns-tennessee-stateho

I agree with them but it wont happen.
I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:15 - Mar 31 with 2190 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:07 - Mar 31 by SullutaCreturned

You should have started a thread mun, maybe people thought that as we had debated the shootings, that was enough.

But here you go,

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/protesters-demand-action-guns-tennessee-stateho

I agree with them but it wont happen.

You agree with them storming the Capitol in an insurrection?

“In a separate demonstration, trans activists yesterday invaded Kentucky's State Capitol in Frankfort to protest a Republican-backed bill to ban transgender procedures for children. Among the mob was a self-described 'genderqueer clown nun', who immediately drew comparisons to the QAnon Shaman of the January 6 riot.”

Maybe we are getting to the bottom of your partisan nature after all.

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:23 - Mar 31 with 2179 viewsSullutaCreturned

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:15 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

“In a separate demonstration, trans activists yesterday invaded Kentucky's State Capitol in Frankfort to protest a Republican-backed bill to ban transgender procedures for children. Among the mob was a self-described 'genderqueer clown nun', who immediately drew comparisons to the QAnon Shaman of the January 6 riot.”

No, I agree with the parents demanding action over the gun laws in that state.

Have you been drinking?

Did you read the link?

Edit, I don't know where you took that paragraph from but t wasn't from my link, you're being naughty again, trying to discredit me eh. Well the excerpt below is from my link.

NASHVILLE, Tennessee, March 30 (Reuters) - Protesters flooded Tennessee's statehouse on Thursday to demand lawmakers stiffen gun laws following a school shooting in Nashville that left six people dead, three of them 9-year-old children.

More than a thousand people joined the protest organized by local mothers, packing the building's rotunda and forcing highway patrol troopers to clear paths in the crowd for lawmakers to walk through.

Demonstrators held aloft placards reading "No More Silence" and "We have to do better" while chanting "Do you even care?" and "No more violence!"

Dr P, go take a breather, you're making yourself look silly now.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 21:26]
I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:33 - Mar 31 with 2149 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:23 - Mar 31 by SullutaCreturned

No, I agree with the parents demanding action over the gun laws in that state.

Have you been drinking?

Did you read the link?

Edit, I don't know where you took that paragraph from but t wasn't from my link, you're being naughty again, trying to discredit me eh. Well the excerpt below is from my link.

NASHVILLE, Tennessee, March 30 (Reuters) - Protesters flooded Tennessee's statehouse on Thursday to demand lawmakers stiffen gun laws following a school shooting in Nashville that left six people dead, three of them 9-year-old children.

More than a thousand people joined the protest organized by local mothers, packing the building's rotunda and forcing highway patrol troopers to clear paths in the crowd for lawmakers to walk through.

Demonstrators held aloft placards reading "No More Silence" and "We have to do better" while chanting "Do you even care?" and "No more violence!"

Dr P, go take a breather, you're making yourself look silly now.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 21:26]

I didn’t read your link, no. I don’t plan to.

Informing you of actual World events, outside of your preferred method of thinking is not “naughty” in the slightest.

I’m showing you that despite trans activists and leftist gun lobbies battling with politics and then storming Capitol buildings, it would never be discussed on here if it wasn’t for me pointing out the double standard.

If this was Republicans or anything remotely linked to Trump, we would probably be six pages deep, agree or not?

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 22:18 - Mar 31 with 2111 viewsmajorraglan

This is an article from Newsweek which is generally perceived to be a reliable source. There’s no evidence it was organised by Trans activists or that it was anything on the scale of the 6th of January.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-transgender-community-storm-tennessee-ca
I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 22:43 - Mar 31 with 2082 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:15 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

I read the genderqueer clown nun was wearing bulletproof armour.

That’s a tough habit to break.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 23:03 - Mar 31 with 2059 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 22:18 - Mar 31 by majorraglan

This is an article from Newsweek which is generally perceived to be a reliable source. There’s no evidence it was organised by Trans activists or that it was anything on the scale of the 6th of January.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-transgender-community-storm-tennessee-ca

It’s happening across multiple Capitol buildings, some as we speak (Florida).

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 23:05 - Mar 31 with 2054 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 22:18 - Mar 31 by majorraglan

This is Tennessee:

[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 23:11]

Login to get fewer ads

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 23:15 - Mar 31 with 2026 viewsBoundy

As Ray Davies of the Kinks once sang

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola"

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 23:50 - Mar 31 with 1988 viewsDr_Parnassus

Isn’t it funny how nobody cares now. That’s 3 separate Capitol buildings stormed in 3 days, hundreds if not thousands of people involved with violence against police and even the left’s own version of the Qanon Shaman.

Yet not a single peep.

This is why I call out all this nonsense as it’s unfolding, it’s a nice little marker in the sand and to show people that they claim selective outrage.

Again, had I not shone a light on these incidents over the last few days (and still continuing), nobody would bother discussing it, and due to mainstream media shying away from it - some may not be aware at all.

Now here is a prediction. Let’s see how quickly it takes for one of the usual suspects to bring up any potential protests over the fascist treatment of Trump in the coming weeks/months.

I’d suggest that at the first sight of a mere a broken window, we will be having threads all over the place condemning the “horrific scenes” or whatever poetic and dramatic descriptive words one can muster.

Bookmarked the thread.

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 04:11 - Apr 1 with 1935 viewsKilkennyjack

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 22:43 - Mar 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I read the genderqueer clown nun was wearing bulletproof armour.

That’s a tough habit to break.

🤣

Beware of the Risen People

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 13:53 - Apr 1 with 1866 viewsSullutaCreturned

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 21:33 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

I didn’t read your link, no. I don’t plan to.

Informing you of actual World events, outside of your preferred method of thinking is not “naughty” in the slightest.

I’m showing you that despite trans activists and leftist gun lobbies battling with politics and then storming Capitol buildings, it would never be discussed on here if it wasn’t for me pointing out the double standard.

If this was Republicans or anything remotely linked to Trump, we would probably be six pages deep, agree or not?

AH, you didn't read the link, instead you chose to post what is a blatant lie and accuse me of agreeing with it.

It really is flattering that you try so hard to discredit me but give up, maybe stop eating the ironbark because it gives off quite the odour.

As the major has shown in his link, there was no "trans invasion" it was simply aggrieved and worried parents protesting about gun laws so maybe you should stop spreading propaganda and lies?

We have had many threads about gun laws in the USA whether they be Trump related or not, we have had pages and pages about the multiple shootings. Trump, like Biden will never try to change the gun laws because the gun lobby is too powerful. Biden probably stays away from the debate as much as he can given that he can't even manage a teleprompter anymore witouth making big gaffes.

Now then, shall we discuss how spreading lies is actually naughty?

PS, when did Elgin rob you?
I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 16:21 - Apr 1 with 1827 viewsDJack

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 13:53 - Apr 1 by SullutaCreturned

AH, you didn't read the link, instead you chose to post what is a blatant lie and accuse me of agreeing with it.

It really is flattering that you try so hard to discredit me but give up, maybe stop eating the ironbark because it gives off quite the odour.

As the major has shown in his link, there was no "trans invasion" it was simply aggrieved and worried parents protesting about gun laws so maybe you should stop spreading propaganda and lies?

We have had many threads about gun laws in the USA whether they be Trump related or not, we have had pages and pages about the multiple shootings. Trump, like Biden will never try to change the gun laws because the gun lobby is too powerful. Biden probably stays away from the debate as much as he can given that he can't even manage a teleprompter anymore witouth making big gaffes.

Discrediting/diminishing a poster who challenges him is a well worn tactic from him...and he accuses others of trolling.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 1784 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 13:53 - Apr 1 by SullutaCreturned

Where did I lie or discredit you? Can you point it out, otherwise I’ll assume it’s a lie.

I asked you if you supported children having gender changing surgery, the reason three Capitol buildings have been stormed in 3 days.

You seem to be in a world of your own talking about discrediting things though. Have a bit of confidence in what you say and explain yourself, it’s not difficult.

You didn’t realise the reason for the storming of these buildings, it’s okay, I’m here to teach.

Strange how we are still yet to have a single comment disavowing these insurrections, very telling where people’s partisanships are situated… Jan 6th thread would be a fun one to compare and contrast reactions.

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:24 - Apr 1 with 1776 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 16:21 - Apr 1 by DJack

Discrediting/diminishing a poster who challenges him is a well worn tactic from him...and he accuses others of trolling.

Nothing to do with challenges. But yes, I tear apart morons with ease.

On that point you seem to be speaking from experience…

Ahem.

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:33 - Apr 1 with 1769 viewsDJack

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:24 - Apr 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Nothing to do with challenges. But yes, I tear apart morons with ease.

On that point you seem to be speaking from experience…

Ahem.

Only in your world buddy, only in your world.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:34 - Apr 1 with 1765 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:33 - Apr 1 by DJack

Only in your world buddy, only in your world.

If only you believed that..

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:52 - Apr 1 with 1751 viewsSullutaCreturned

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:19 - Apr 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Where did I lie or discredit you? Can you point it out, otherwise I’ll assume it’s a lie.

I asked you if you supported children having gender changing surgery, the reason three Capitol buildings have been stormed in 3 days.

You seem to be in a world of your own talking about discrediting things though. Have a bit of confidence in what you say and explain yourself, it’s not difficult.

You didn’t realise the reason for the storming of these buildings, it’s okay, I’m here to teach.

Strange how we are still yet to have a single comment disavowing these insurrections, very telling where people’s partisanships are situated… Jan 6th thread would be a fun one to compare and contrast reactions.

You posted this,

Which was suggesting I agreed with the little paragraph which is false and was nothing to do with the link I posted, it was an attempt at discrediting me.

In this post you suggest I dont have confidence in myself which again is total BS I just choose not to resort to your well known tactics.

I did realise the reason too, it's in my link, parents objecting about gun laws as you would have known if you'd read the link and didnt ignorantly blather on in your usual boring style.
I would say the reason why there aren't comments disavoing the actions you say happened are because most people don't bother replying to you anymore and today I'm pretty sure most posters are more concerned with the matchday thread.

Myself, I just got back from watching it and very good it was too.
I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:58 - Apr 1 with 1749 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:52 - Apr 1 by SullutaCreturned

You posted this,

Which was suggesting I agreed with the little paragraph which is false and was nothing to do with the link I posted, it was an attempt at discrediting me.

In this post you suggest I dont have confidence in myself which again is total BS I just choose not to resort to your well known tactics.

I did realise the reason too, it's in my link, parents objecting about gun laws as you would have known if you'd read the link and didnt ignorantly blather on in your usual boring style.
I would say the reason why there aren't comments disavoing the actions you say happened are because most people don't bother replying to you anymore and today I'm pretty sure most posters are more concerned with the matchday thread.

Myself, I just got back from watching it and very good it was too.

I know, I just told you what I posted.

I’m asking you why asking a question is discrediting you. You don’t seem to know.

Maybe be careful with the words you use, because I’ll ask you to back them up and I know you rarely, if ever, can.

And amongst all this deflection and toy throwing:-

STILL not a single comment condemning the storming of THREE Capitol buildings in what appears to be a coordinated left wing attack.

It puts all this false outrage right into the spotlight and shows the partisan nature of those entrenched in leftist ideals on here - despite protestations.

For shame.

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 18:21 - Apr 1 with 1743 viewsSullutaCreturned

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 17:58 - Apr 1 by Dr_Parnassus

I know, I just told you what I posted.

I’m asking you why asking a question is discrediting you. You don’t seem to know.

Maybe be careful with the words you use, because I’ll ask you to back them up and I know you rarely, if ever, can.

And amongst all this deflection and toy throwing:-

STILL not a single comment condemning the storming of THREE Capitol buildings in what appears to be a coordinated left wing attack.

It puts all this false outrage right into the spotlight and shows the partisan nature of those entrenched in leftist ideals on here - despite protestations.

For shame.

This is what you do, you mae false claims about others posts, about others motives and beliefs and you accuse others of childdish things like toy throwing.

I'm not really sure what outrage you are talking about? Most of us on here are very outraged about the trans person shooting a school up, other than that it's all in your imagination.
You will keep ranting about things other people weren't talking about. The reason so many people don't engage with you on things is because of how you behave.

On that bombshell, goodbye!
I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 18:30 - Apr 1 with 1738 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 18:21 - Apr 1 by SullutaCreturned

This is what you do, you mae false claims about others posts, about others motives and beliefs and you accuse others of childdish things like toy throwing.

I'm not really sure what outrage you are talking about? Most of us on here are very outraged about the trans person shooting a school up, other than that it's all in your imagination.
You will keep ranting about things other people weren't talking about. The reason so many people don't engage with you on things is because of how you behave.

On that bombshell, goodbye!

What false claim have I made? Ironically, that sounds an awful lot like a false claim you just made.

The false outrage of ignoring left wing rioting for a year then as soon as you feel you can attribute something to Trump (tenuously) then pretending you are furious by right leaning protests.

The false outrage of ignoring left wing insurrections while pretending to be outraged the second you think you can blame a Republican.

Sadly it’s completely transparent and STILL no condemnation of the storming of these Capitol buildings. Let’s be honest, when it came to politics (or anything else come to think of it), credibility isn’t something you had much of - safe to say you have single handedly destroyed any small shreds you thought you may have and exposed yourself for the partisan agitator you have been previously accused of.

I repeat; for shame.

I see nothing about the storming of the Tennessee Capitol on 03:55 - Apr 2 with 1664 viewsModeratorD

Please respect the views of others and potential of harming the site by upsetting its backers.
Post without discrimination
Thank you
In view of that, time to lock this thread

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024