Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c 07:00 - May 8 with 4242 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60198/andy-pandymonium-c

Hi, I’m Andy, and I’m from play school. Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 07:42 - May 8 with 2869 viewsbuilthjack

Excellent report.
Not a good start from the new Chairman

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 08:07 - May 8 with 2825 viewsModeratorD

Andy Pandemonium indeed.
Remember seeing them in the Dublin Arms many years ago.
At least the old version was entertaining.
The way this one has started is worrying.
Hopefully no marches with pitchforks and Kevin John needed a la Tony Petty needed this time around ?
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 08:14 - May 8 with 2810 viewssw02sea

AOTHER CHRIS PEARLMAN!!!
Another duplicitous Yank to bleed us dry 💰💰💰 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 08:26 - May 8 with 2787 viewsangryjack

Another reason I not renewing anx done with club
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 08:39 - May 8 with 2765 viewsQJumpingJack

The Watson story leaked from either from someone at Swansea or Luton.
Coleman should have investigated how the story got out before taking to social media to blame the press.
Not a good start at all.
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 08:45 - May 8 with 2751 viewsnantywatcher

Signed...
Andy.
Really?
This is a multi million pound business not a playgroup.
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:04 - May 8 with 2661 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What did he actually intend to achieve with this statement?

Surely this will just intensify the rumours and speculation? It’s like he’s holding up a big neon sign which says “talk about this speculation here.”

Whilst making himself look a complete fool in one fell swoop.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:08 - May 8 with 2637 viewsQJumpingJack

Why didn't he just reach out to the media outlets he had issues with - done it on the quiet. This is not a very smart move.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:08 - May 8 with 2633 views3swan

Excellent article.

Does he not realise it’s of their own making. There would always be questions on Winters role.
A simple brief of my initial days will be to fully understanding of the workings of the club.

As far as the tweet was concerned, done in a very unprofessional way.

If he believed it was warranted it should just have read as we have heard of the rumours etc and as a club, do not respond. What we will do is evaluate the club and announce in a correct manner.

To me this just regenerates the secrecy and lack of respect for the fans. Go
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:14 - May 8 with 2593 viewsQJumpingJack

this does not bode well for our transfer strategy in the coming weeks.
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:15 - May 8 with 2590 viewsModeratorD

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:08 - May 8 by 3swan

Excellent article.

Does he not realise it’s of their own making. There would always be questions on Winters role.
A simple brief of my initial days will be to fully understanding of the workings of the club.

As far as the tweet was concerned, done in a very unprofessional way.

If he believed it was warranted it should just have read as we have heard of the rumours etc and as a club, do not respond. What we will do is evaluate the club and announce in a correct manner.

To me this just regenerates the secrecy and lack of respect for the fans. Go

Excellent take on it and one rhe new & old investors have done nothing to dispell
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:24 - May 8 with 2561 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:15 - May 8 by ModeratorD

Excellent take on it and one rhe new & old investors have done nothing to dispell

There’s a moderator D now?

B is my fave and it’s great to see you and C join the party but A is very much “doing a Julian Winter” and that’s not a euphemism by the way.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:25 - May 8 with 2553 viewsbuilthjack

He really comes across as Pearlman-Mark2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:30 - May 8 with 2538 viewsNotLoyal

Just read the programme, there’s no notes from Julian Winter.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:33 - May 8 with 2517 views3swan

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:25 - May 8 by builthjack

He really comes across as Pearlman-Mark2

Maybe a big wake up call for him in that being experienced in the Leisure Financial world is worlds away from a football chairman where every word and announcement is dissected by thousands. It is a fast moving environment not always from meeting to meeting.
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 10:12 - May 8 with 2402 viewsModeratorD

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:24 - May 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

B is my fave and it’s great to see you and C join the party but A is very much “doing a Julian Winter” and that’s not a euphemism by the way.

Think of me as The Average White Band - just here to "Pick Up The Pieces" so to speak
Love your posts BTW

Edit - meant here not hear 😑

This post has been edited by an administrator
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 10:22 - May 8 with 2366 viewsBadlands

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 08:14 - May 8 by sw02sea

AOTHER CHRIS PEARLMAN!!!
Another duplicitous Yank to bleed us dry 💰💰💰 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️

Jeeeeeeez … when will these ridiculous, unfounded comments cease?
Pearlman was as straight as a die and often humorously indiscrete away from official forums. He was always prepared to engage with fans as many will testify. A good man.
Also, he wasn’t our CEO.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 10:28 - May 8 with 2346 viewsModeratorD

I stand by everything my Commander says
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 10:51 - May 8 with 2250 viewsmagicdaps10

Good article and we need more ones like this to get the attention of these clowns who think they can do what they want and worrying think that they are correct in what they are doing.

Football is a business but a business unlike any other and it will chew you up and spit you out very quickly.
Hopefully Coleman has got his silly Ness put the window early but I already fear for him with so much of the fanbase already taking a dislike to him and rightly so after that tweet that was not needed and confusing.

My worry is that they are not learning from these mistakes and just carry on the way they think is the correct way and in doing so are just digging a bigger hole for themselves.......this is what money and self appointed importance does to a personality, makes you act and look like a fool.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:16 - May 8 with 2166 viewsThrasher6

Very good article...well written.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:34 - May 8 with 2098 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 09:24 - May 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We have gone with a moderator back 4 surly the way forward, we should have done it earlier.
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:35 - May 8 with 2075 viewsonehunglow

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 10:51 - May 8 by magicdaps10

Good article and we need more ones like this to get the attention of these clowns who think they can do what they want and worrying think that they are correct in what they are doing.

Football is a business but a business unlike any other and it will chew you up and spit you out very quickly.
Hopefully Coleman has got his silly Ness put the window early but I already fear for him with so much of the fanbase already taking a dislike to him and rightly so after that tweet that was not needed and confusing.

My worry is that they are not learning from these mistakes and just carry on the way they think is the correct way and in doing so are just digging a bigger hole for themselves.......this is what money and self appointed importance does to a personality, makes you act and look like a fool.

Totally agree

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:50 - May 8 with 2027 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:35 - May 8 by onehunglow

Totally agree

I very much hope I am wrong here, this summer needs to be a proactive one and they need to be on the money. My hopes took a crash after reading that tweet last night and I don't think it's going to be a proactive nor is it going to be on the money.

Hope I am wrong but within 48hrs it seems that Coleman is like a duck out of water and very unprofessional.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:57 - May 8 with 1980 viewsonehunglow

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:50 - May 8 by magicdaps10

I very much hope I am wrong here, this summer needs to be a proactive one and they need to be on the money. My hopes took a crash after reading that tweet last night and I don't think it's going to be a proactive nor is it going to be on the money.

Hope I am wrong but within 48hrs it seems that Coleman is like a duck out of water and very unprofessional.

Don’t start me off ,mun.

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:59 - May 8 with 1979 viewsonehunglow

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:50 - May 8 by magicdaps10

Don’t start me off ,mun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024