Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Contender For POTY ? 08:42 - May 10 with 1733 viewsModeratorD

Richard O
Intelligent poster who always makes well thought out posts, while accepting all others points of views without confrontation.
Will be a worthy title holder
Early Contender For POTY ? on 08:49 - May 10 with 1699 viewsBoundy

I do have to agree , I do enjoy reading his posts which are insightful and he comes across as being very knowledgeable , he's far more eloquent and insightful than I could ever hope to be , my votes' in

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Early Contender For POTY ? on 09:56 - May 10 with 1655 viewsFireboy2

Good call Mod D 👌
Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:14 - May 10 with 1627 viewsKeithHaynes

John Langy as well, and the other bloke, can’t remember his name now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:33 - May 10 with 1614 viewsModeratorD

Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:14 - May 10 by KeithHaynes

Can't you narrow it a bit ?
Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:59 - May 10 with 1599 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hopefully I’ll have time to campaign this year. I might be able to find a gap in my schedule helping starving kids and nursing injured puppies and kittens back to health. Maybe this year I can beat the guy who somehow won despite 75% of the forum having him on ignore.

If not it’ll be back to bribes and sexual favours in 2024.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Early Contender For POTY ? on 11:07 - May 10 with 1592 viewsKeithHaynes

Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:33 - May 10 by ModeratorD

Can't you narrow it a bit ?

Cleddau I think.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Early Contender For POTY ? on 11:19 - May 10 with 1574 viewsWhiterockin

In my honest opinion the most knowledgeable poster we have. His posts offer excellent insite without abrasion and doesn't always claim to be correct. Always posting his opinion and is prepared to discuss politely when posters offer a different opinion. Without question a person we should aspire to emulate.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Early Contender For POTY ? on 12:02 - May 10 with 1530 viewsbuilthjack

Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:59 - May 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hopefully I’ll have time to campaign this year. I might be able to find a gap in my schedule helping starving kids and nursing injured puppies and kittens back to health. Maybe this year I can beat the guy who somehow won despite 75% of the forum having him on ignore.

Those 30+ user names always come in handy for votes and polls.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Early Contender For POTY ? on 17:28 - May 10 with 1411 viewsSullutaCreturned

Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:59 - May 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You got my vote, your posts are good but crucially for me, the humour that comes with them makes you stand out.

And of course the puppies and kittens thing.
Early Contender For POTY ? on 00:55 - May 11 with 1327 viewsRichardO

Not sure about the intelligent, knowledgeable or eloquent bits, my 2 English CSE are testament to that but to be fair I keeped my head down as the last thing I would want to do is read in front of class, was happy to keep up with my peers in all the other subject though and illegible writing helped in some of those other subjects, the curse of the lefthander who uses his right hand in most other activities
I only commenting on things that I see on the home games, hear on the radio for away games and gather from other more illustrious posters and the forum thread post, I have no insider knowledge about finances, boardroom meetings or the trust to qualify as knowledgeable so try and stick to the footie on the pitch.
Have been at games where I have been astounded at the ludicrous half time substitutions only to be proved 100% wrong by managers reading of games correctly.

So candidates for POTY I don't think so.

I did get suck into one confrontation before I started posting regularly and tried to have a discussion but words were twisted and accusations levelled but no matter how much I gave them an opportunity to enter into a two way dialogue there was only one version of events and have seen other posters similarly fail to get that two way discussion, some subjects are just too emotive to be approached with some people, so I don't engage directly if they cannot deal with an alternative view rather than ignore, luckily a lot of people can still engage in discussion even if they don't agree. Better than resorting to ridicule.
Don't think I want more than one username either👀
Early Contender For POTY ? on 12:04 - May 11 with 1242 viewsSullutaCreturned

Early Contender For POTY ? on 00:55 - May 11 by RichardO

Not sure about the intelligent, knowledgeable or eloquent bits, my 2 English CSE are testament to that but to be fair I keeped my head down as the last thing I would want to do is read in front of class, was happy to keep up with my peers in all the other subject though and illegible writing helped in some of those other subjects, the curse of the lefthander who uses his right hand in most other activities
I only commenting on things that I see on the home games, hear on the radio for away games and gather from other more illustrious posters and the forum thread post, I have no insider knowledge about finances, boardroom meetings or the trust to qualify as knowledgeable so try and stick to the footie on the pitch.
Have been at games where I have been astounded at the ludicrous half time substitutions only to be proved 100% wrong by managers reading of games correctly.

I did get suck into one confrontation before I started posting regularly and tried to have a discussion but words were twisted and accusations levelled but no matter how much I gave them an opportunity to enter into a two way dialogue there was only one version of events and have seen other posters similarly fail to get that two way discussion, some subjects are just too emotive to be approached with some people, so I don't engage directly if they cannot deal with an alternative view rather than ignore, luckily a lot of people can still engage in discussion even if they don't agree. Better than resorting to ridicule.

And that is why you're a strong candidate mate.

You are reasonable and sensible, humble too it seeems. This place needs more like you and less like a few posters I cannot name for obvious reasons...apart from Sullutacreturned, he should be banned for life the know nothing imbecile
Early Contender For POTY ? on 13:40 - May 11 with 1221 viewsRichardO

Early Contender For POTY ? on 12:04 - May 11 by SullutaCreturned

You are reasonable and sensible, humble too it seeems. This place needs more like you and less like a few posters I cannot name for obvious reasons...apart from Sullutacreturned, he should be banned for life the know nothing imbecile

The more you learn the more you realise how little you know.
Sound like I got that from a fortune cookie but I can't remember much these days, must have been put in the memory bank archive labelled " It's not going to help me much forget"
Early Contender For POTY ? on 14:25 - May 11 with 1203 viewsKilkennyjack

Early Contender For POTY ? on 10:14 - May 10 by KeithHaynes

John is an excellent shout.

Beware of the Risen People

Early Contender For POTY ? on 14:34 - May 11 with 1195 views3swan

Early Contender For POTY ? on 00:55 - May 11 by RichardO

"I did get suck into one confrontation before I started posting regularly and tried to have a discussion but words were twisted and accusations levelled but no matter how much I gave them an opportunity to enter into a two way dialogue there was only one version of events and have seen other posters similarly fail to get that two way discussion, some subjects are just too emotive to be approached with some people, so I don't engage directly if they cannot deal with an alternative view rather than ignore"

This has been a trend, and as if you say, better not to engage.
Early Contender For POTY ? on 14:46 - May 11 with 1169 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Early Contender For POTY ? on 12:04 - May 11 by SullutaCreturned

I keep reading it as Sultana returned. What is the raisin-ing behind Sullata C?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Early Contender For POTY ? on 15:10 - May 11 with 1150 viewsSullutaCreturned

Early Contender For POTY ? on 14:46 - May 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I keep reading it as Sultana returned. What is the raisin-ing behind Sullata C?

I'm backwards mate, really I am, try it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024