Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russ going to Southampton 06:46 - May 21 with 5897 viewsandrew

And taking players with him.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Russ going to Southampton on 07:53 - May 21 with 3756 viewsKeithHaynes

Yup.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60253/russell-martin-the

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russ going to Southampton on 08:20 - May 21 with 3703 viewsangryjack

So glad not renewed won't give this club another penny,even though I didn't like Martin,these yanks are a sh!t show
Russ going to Southampton on 08:23 - May 21 with 3690 viewsKeithHaynes

Russ going to Southampton on 08:20 - May 21 by angryjack

So glad not renewed won't give this club another penny,even though I didn't like Martin,these yanks are a sh!t show

It’s all about big bucks mate. Was never anything else.

Russ going to Southampton on 09:15 - May 21 with 3563 viewsbuilthjack

Short sighted cretins . $$$$$$$$$$$

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Russ going to Southampton on 09:31 - May 21 with 3512 viewsjojaca

Russ going to Southampton on 08:20 - May 21 by angryjack

The only thing the yanks did wrong was not sacking him earlier. Luckily they might get a bit of compo now. I'm looking forward to a different manager just to change things up for better or worse.
[Post edited 21 May 2023 9:31]

Even when you know, you never know?

Russ going to Southampton on 09:37 - May 21 with 3489 viewsonehunglow

Russ going to Southampton on 09:31 - May 21 by jojaca

The only thing the yanks did wrong was not sacking him earlier. Luckily they might get a bit of compo now. I'm looking forward to a different manager just to change things up for better or worse.

Exactly.
Our owners are cretinous and this should have been ended months ago.
The process is and was a sham.
Stats used ruthlessly to promote Martin for his next job,and the owners have played right into his hands .
Clowns
We need to reset again so let’s get the party started

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russ going to Southampton on 10:13 - May 21 with 3438 viewspencoedjack

Yep spot on.
Russ going to Southampton on 10:27 - May 21 with 3414 viewsFireboy2

You obviously haven't read the latest write up.

They were never going to sack him.

I and few have mentioned this numerous times, the yanks have got their way, Martin going to a bigger more ambitious club and taking several players with him plus our club getting compo for him, win/win for both parties whilst the loyal fans stuck in the middle suffering.
Login to get fewer ads

Russ going to Southampton on 10:58 - May 21 with 3352 viewsBadlands

Where has the news come that he will take players with him?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Russ going to Southampton on 11:01 - May 21 with 3348 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russ going to Southampton on 09:15 - May 21 by builthjack

Wow, libellous? Only joking, but just your opinion, many more are happy to see the back of him, guess we'll miss the fist pumps though.. Far too stubborn, had the tools but didn't know how to use them until it was too late.
[Post edited 21 May 2023 11:03]
Russ going to Southampton on 11:07 - May 21 with 3322 viewsDr_Winston

Russ going to Southampton on 11:01 - May 21 by Treforys_Jack

Wow, libellous? Only joking, but just your opinion, many more are happy to see the back of him, guess we'll miss the fist pumps though.. Far too stubborn, had the tools but didn't know how to use them until it was too late.

Arguably knew all along how best to use the tools he had but refused to as it wouldn't have fit his process. Now he and his advocates are claiming that being forced to change things because of how bad we were was actually part of the plan and we're supposed to believe it.

I'll laugh like hell if he pitches up at Southampton and they start taking three yard goal kicks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russ going to Southampton on 11:08 - May 21 with 3327 viewsbuilthjack

Russ going to Southampton on 11:01 - May 21 by Treforys_Jack

As I said , if he goes, and then a few of our best players leave, they will be replaced by cheap incomings.
It has taken two years to get ready to launch an assault on promotion. We almost got there sooner.
We should have built on last season and gone for it.
But no, the yanks have f€€ced up,again.
Happy to take the ££££â‚¬â‚¬â‚¬â‚¬s now instead of taking the big pot of gold later.
Very odd people.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Russ going to Southampton on 11:12 - May 21 with 3311 viewsonehunglow

Russ going to Southampton on 10:27 - May 21 by Fireboy2

You obviously haven't read the latest write up.

They were never going to sack him.

I and few have mentioned this numerous times, the yanks have got their way, Martin going to a bigger more ambitious club and taking several players with him plus our club getting compo for him, win/win for both parties whilst the loyal fans stuck in the middle suffering.

But he can be replaced and with far better.
That depends on the owners and that is the worry,or it should be .
Fans slagging each other off is irrelevant

Russ going to Southampton on 11:17 - May 21 with 3281 viewsDr_Winston

Russ going to Southampton on 11:08 - May 21 by builthjack

As I said , if he goes, and then a few of our best players leave, they will be replaced by cheap incomings.
It has taken two years to get ready to launch an assault on promotion. We almost got there sooner.
Happy to take the ££££â‚¬â‚¬â‚¬â‚¬s now instead of taking the big pot of gold later.
Very odd people.

It hasn't taken two years to get ready to launch an assault on promotion. We've basically wasted those two years trying and failing to get Martin's process to work. It's only when we abandon most of it that we get results.

By any reasonable measure he's been a failure here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russ going to Southampton on 11:18 - May 21 with 3282 viewsKeithHaynes

Russ going to Southampton on 11:08 - May 21 by builthjack

Very odd people.

I think people need to look at this before looking at how much the owners will spend.

This was another reason Martin had enough.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60173/swansea-city-will-

Russ going to Southampton on 11:19 - May 21 with 3275 viewsKeithHaynes

Russ going to Southampton on 11:17 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

It hasn't taken two years to get ready to launch an assault on promotion. We've basically wasted those two years trying and failing to get Martin's process to work. It's only when we abandon most of it that we get results.

By any reasonable measure he's been a failure here.

Same league finish as Potter though, and I think in time we will see him a huge success.

Somewhere.

Russ going to Southampton on 11:25 - May 21 with 3248 viewsDr_Winston

Russ going to Southampton on 11:19 - May 21 by KeithHaynes

Same league finish as Potter though, and I think in time we will see him a huge success.

Somewhere.

Potter had to deal with the after effects of relegation. A side shorn of all of its best players, haemorrhaging money and with no discernable style or leadership on the pitch.

The job he had was a hell of a lot harder.

Russ going to Southampton on 11:30 - May 21 with 3242 viewsKeithHaynes

Russ going to Southampton on 11:25 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Potter had to deal with the after effects of relegation. A side shorn of all of its best players, haemorrhaging money and with no discernable style or leadership on the pitch.

The job he had was a hell of a lot harder.

Surely Martin’s was playing this style everyone disliked 😉

Russ going to Southampton on 11:31 - May 21 with 3231 viewsmax936

Russ going to Southampton on 09:15 - May 21 by builthjack

Nah mun, you only got to read the posts from some on here, the Yanks are the best thing since sliced bread, they've all been taken in by their false promises, all they have and are doing is paying us plebs lip service.

Lets see where we are come September, then we can draw the correct conclusions.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russ going to Southampton on 11:37 - May 21 with 3222 viewsFireboy2

The new manager won't have much time to look at the youth at the club and I suspect he will have a good idea what players he wouod like at the club therefore we are starting all over again 🙄
Russ going to Southampton on 11:37 - May 21 with 3217 viewsonehunglow

Russ going to Southampton on 11:31 - May 21 by max936

Nah mun, you only got to read the posts from some on here, the Yanks are the best thing since sliced bread, they've all been taken in by their false promises, all they have and are doing is paying us plebs lip service.

Ste
They are as I’ve described over the years .
Martin was the wrong choice but they were signs he was learning,then he regressed .
The most divisive coach ever
Makes it worse that it’s hard to have confidence in their judgement .
I’ve seen Rooney s name touted.
Fair play,Wozza in Rossis .
It’s not even funny

Russ going to Southampton on 11:37 - May 21 with 3220 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russ going to Southampton on 11:31 - May 21 by max936

Don't think anyone has said they are amazing owners, if I've missed it, can you show me, what I'm saying is they are nowhere near as bad as some make out and certainly not siphoning money out of the club the way some would have us believe, that's just lazy rhetoric. Their next appointment is crucial, just as crucial as every appointment before it.
Russ going to Southampton on 11:41 - May 21 with 3206 viewsonehunglow

Russ going to Southampton on 11:37 - May 21 by Treforys_Jack

Don't think anyone has said they are amazing owners, if I've missed it, can you show me, what I'm saying is they are nowhere near as bad as some make out and certainly not siphoning money out of the club the way some would have us believe, that's just lazy rhetoric. Their next appointment is crucial, just as crucial as every appointment before it.

And nobody is stating siphoning off money ,rather than asking questions .

Russ going to Southampton on 11:54 - May 21 with 3183 views1983

Good luck to him and can't blame him but he will be expect to get results there and promotion anything less and he'll be gone.

Russ going to Southampton on 11:57 - May 21 with 3173 viewsKeithHaynes

Russ going to Southampton on 11:37 - May 21 by onehunglow

Ste
They are as I’ve described over the years .
Martin was the wrong choice but they were signs he was learning,then he regressed .
The most divisive coach ever
Makes it worse that it’s hard to have confidence in their judgement .
I’ve seen Rooney s name touted.
Fair play,Wozza in Rossis .
It’s not even funny

Rooney is in there for sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024