Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread 13:52 - Sep 23 with 7451 viewsSaintNick

Team news in 9 minutes

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:44 - Sep 23 with 1067 viewssaint22

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Sep 23 by SFC_Referee

Tbf I’ve seen loads of negative posts on here when we’ve come away with wins before, so it’s not like some posters on here are the most reliable of sources, although I have now seen the highlights anyway so have basic outlining to how shite we were
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 21:46]

I’ll happily read negative posts when we come away with a win
God knows when that will next be!?!!
Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Sep 23 with 1051 viewssaintwizzler

Tbf I’ve seen loads of negative posts on here when we’ve come away with wins before, so it’s not like some posters on here are the most reliable of sources, although I have now seen the highlights anyway so have basic outlining to how shite we were

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Sep 23 with 1038 viewsPatfromPoole

You ask how the game went.

But then say people on here aren’t the most reliable of sources.

I’m not entirely sure what to suggest, sir…..

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Sep 23 with 1026 viewsSFC_Referee

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Sep 23 by PatfromPoole

Yeah “some people”, not all, as no one can deny there are some on here that would still moan even if we went on to win the league! But there are some on here that are pretty honest and reliable with what they say, so I guess I just hoped to see a few of their posts on here I guess.

But one way or another I’ve had a look at the highlights and that’s certainly given me a decent insight as to how poor we were anyway

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:56 - Sep 23 with 1021 viewssaintwizzler

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Sep 23 by PatfromPoole

Pat, don’t rise to it.
He’s seen the highlights.
Next thing you know he’ll be writing THE VERDICT say how it’s all the fans fault and we shouldn’t have sacked Ralph but don’t dwell on the past, look to the future.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 04:17 - Sep 24 with 847 viewsBuenosSaint

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Sep 23 by SFC_Referee

Yeah “some people”, not all, as no one can deny there are some on here that would still moan even if we went on to win the league! But there are some on here that are pretty honest and reliable with what they say, so I guess I just hoped to see a few of their posts on here I guess.

But one way or another I’ve had a look at the highlights and that’s certainly given me a decent insight as to how poor we were anyway

Changing the subject, there was one incident I have a question about.

Middlesbrough player (striker?) loses the ball cheaply and Saints have a good break on. Player then hacks the saints breaking player ( clear yellow card offence) but break is still on and ref rightly plays on. Middlesbrough player then tried to stop the break again and hacks the player (another clear yellow card).

Ref finally stops play and gives a yellow but shouldn't he have been sent off for 2 yellow card offences ? Even if in same passage of play.

Poll: The Long Future

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 07:47 - Sep 24 with 769 viewscocklebreath

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 21:56 - Sep 23 by saintwizzler

Pat, don’t rise to it.
He’s seen the highlights.
Next thing you know he’ll be writing THE VERDICT say how it’s all the fans fault and we shouldn’t have sacked Ralph but don’t dwell on the past, look to the future.

WE MARCH ON

Bring back PUeL

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 07:48 - Sep 24 with 768 viewsCity_boy

I think if you had seen the games that we won, you will appreciate we were very fortunate to come away with 3 points, and the point against Norwich. The points we accumulated before today, simply masked the problems, that everybody could see.

We have now been found out, and teams find it easy to play against us.
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Sep 24 with 603 viewsSFC_Referee

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 04:17 - Sep 24 by BuenosSaint

Changing the subject, there was one incident I have a question about.

Middlesbrough player (striker?) loses the ball cheaply and Saints have a good break on. Player then hacks the saints breaking player ( clear yellow card offence) but break is still on and ref rightly plays on. Middlesbrough player then tried to stop the break again and hacks the player (another clear yellow card).

Ref finally stops play and gives a yellow but shouldn't he have been sent off for 2 yellow card offences ? Even if in same passage of play.

I’d have to see the incident myself to state an option on it, but as long as the two incidents are separate then yes you can be sent off for a double cautionable offence between an advantage (like what happened in a wolves game a while back with Michael Oliver in the middle)

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Sep 24 with 586 viewsSFC_Referee

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 07:48 - Sep 24 by City_boy

I think if you had seen the games that we won, you will appreciate we were very fortunate to come away with 3 points, and the point against Norwich. The points we accumulated before today, simply masked the problems, that everybody could see.

We have now been found out, and teams find it easy to play against us.

Don’t disagree there completely, but at the same time those were some of RM’s first games in charge, so to get 10 points from those first 4 games wasn’t exactly bad seeing how the players didn’t have any competitive experience with RM or the tactics he was playing.
So yeah they may not have been the most convincing of wins, but they were still wins at the end of the day, so there shouldn’t of been as many moaning after them, but with what’s happened since, I certainly think there’s a lot more reasoning to be on him now compared to before

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 08:29 - Sep 25 with 484 viewsBuenosSaint

Middlesbrough Game Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Sep 24 by SFC_Referee

I’d have to see the incident myself to state an option on it, but as long as the two incidents are separate then yes you can be sent off for a double cautionable offence between an advantage (like what happened in a wolves game a while back with Michael Oliver in the middle)

Cheers.
I saw a couple of saints players talk to the ref , I presume about this but there was no real serious effort. Bit like the football.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2023 8:32]

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024