Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey 23:28 - Dec 2 with 1298 viewsMidlands_Ranger

OK so same again here, sharing some thoughts, memories and stories on some of the heroes(at least from my time on the earth and opinion as a Rangers fan) Episode 1 was Gino Padula this time around im going with Impey.

Was a huge fan of this guy, I like how he looked a bit different, seemed to not have a neck and was short looking, solid...a character. Fast, direct, invested, strong and quality on the ball and what he did with it. A massively underrated player, maybe not by us but it seemed by other clubs and there fans. He created goals and he scored them and he wasn't afraid of a bit of the nasty stuff, Imps did not shy away. First game I was ever at he was there on the right wing against Notts Forest.

Always looked a threat and wanted to make things happen. Was a part of our last 'great' team that was still here when things began to crumble bit didn't jump ship immediately when I thought he was one of our best assets and the vultures would circle our demise and strike, but he stayed.

So what you got guys? What do you think? Andy Impey wearing number 7 on the wing
Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:33 - Dec 2 with 1279 viewsqpr_1968

loved the fellow....
for all the reasons you said...
been to a few do's in recent years, mates birthdays, weddings etc and andy has been there.
,very approachable.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:36 - Dec 2 with 1274 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:33 - Dec 2 by qpr_1968

loved the fellow....
been to a few do's in recent years, mates birthdays, weddings etc and andy has been there.
,very approachable.

Yeah always came across and still does as humble, another great trait and one I loved him for. And I mean Love! This guy for me, in my time is gonna be hard to leave out of that spot on the pitch!
Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:39 - Dec 2 with 1261 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:33 - Dec 2 by qpr_1968

loved the fellow....
,very approachable.

Glad you threw that goal in! In that game! What would people be saying if they saw some young flash named headband wearing nobody's somebody hit that strike nowadays? Cool, calm and making it look easy there Impey...as always
Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:43 - Dec 2 with 1254 viewsnumptydumpty

Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:39 - Dec 2 by Midlands_Ranger

Glad you threw that goal in! In that game! What would people be saying if they saw some young flash named headband wearing nobody's somebody hit that strike nowadays? Cool, calm and making it look easy there Impey...as always

That was my first thought re Impey

Just remember him having endless energy

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:47 - Dec 2 with 1248 viewshoops_legend

Close to legendary status for QPR. Was around in some of our best days, scored lots of goals, got lots of assists. A few crazy moments like in Barnsley

I think he’s great
Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:59 - Dec 2 with 1233 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Let's reminisce heroes....series...no:2 Andy Impey on 23:47 - Dec 2 by hoops_legend

Close to legendary status for QPR. Was around in some of our best days, scored lots of goals, got lots of assists. A few crazy moments like in Barnsley

I think he’s great

Definitely touching the status...agreed with previous poster also...so much energy...what a gas tank!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024