Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County 14:33 - May 13 with 1581 viewsKeithHaynes

Just because they can’t accept the truth. I may trace one or two and make them famous.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 15:36 - May 13 with 1472 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I’m not on Twitter or X or whatever the hell it’s called these days so when I click on the link it just takes me to a sign up screen.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 16:16 - May 13 with 1424 viewsKeithHaynes

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 15:36 - May 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’m not on Twitter or X or whatever the hell it’s called these days so when I click on the link it just takes me to a sign up screen.

Basically leaving offensive remarks about Dave Cornish and his dead wife on a memorial page. He had to take it down because his kids were obviously upset. It’s comparable to desecrating a grave.

Some ex idiot on here went at him two years ago calling him a paedophile and a sex offender. Everything comes around. I hope he listens to the advice he was given. Absolute ponce.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 18:57 - May 13 with 1258 viewsunion_jack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 16:16 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

Basically leaving offensive remarks about Dave Cornish and his dead wife on a memorial page. He had to take it down because his kids were obviously upset. It’s comparable to desecrating a grave.

Some ex idiot on here went at him two years ago calling him a paedophile and a sex offender. Everything comes around. I hope he listens to the advice he was given. Absolute ponce.

So what has prompted all this acrimony Keith?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 19:28 - May 13 with 1223 viewsguthrieintherain

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 16:16 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

Dreadful what is wrong with people

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 19:43 - May 13 with 1181 viewsonehunglow

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 18:57 - May 13 by union_jack

For anyone of average intelligence ,it is indeed puzzling .
People are strange

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 19:43 - May 13 with 1190 viewspencoedjack

Why can’t I reply to Swans independent on Twitter?
The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:05 - May 13 with 1147 viewsKeithHaynes

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 19:43 - May 13 by pencoedjack

Why can’t I reply to Swans independent on Twitter?

No idea mate, what’s your name or dm me

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:13 - May 13 with 1125 viewsAlgorfajack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:05 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

No idea mate, what’s your name or dm me

It says that the only people who can reply are accounts that you have mentioned Keith.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Login to get fewer ads

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:15 - May 13 with 1115 viewsKeithHaynes

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:13 - May 13 by Algorfajack

It says that the only people who can reply are accounts that you have mentioned Keith.

I shall have a look. DC deals with this but he’s giving a statement to the police.

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:19 - May 13 with 1103 viewsAlgorfajack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:15 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

I shall have a look. DC deals with this but he’s giving a statement to the police.

It's only on the Notts Co thread, so perhaps DC switched off replies to that topic. Probably a wise move tbh.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:22 - May 13 with 1089 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Thoroughly disturbing behaviour. Probably sad little men who wouldn’t say boo to a goose in person.

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 21:11 - May 13 with 1034 viewsKeithHaynes

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 20:19 - May 13 by Algorfajack

It's only on the Notts Co thread, so perhaps DC switched off replies to that topic. Probably a wise move tbh.

Should be back on now.

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 21:41 - May 13 with 1005 viewsKeithHaynes

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 18:57 - May 13 by union_jack

It’s on our twitter timeline.👍Basically Corny’s piece on Langstaff and saying he may come to the Swans. This is the type of buffoons we are dealing with.

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 22:00 - May 13 with 962 viewsunion_jack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 21:41 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

It’s on our twitter timeline.👍Basically Corny’s piece on Langstaff and saying he may come to the Swans. This is the type of buffoons we are dealing with.

Right, let’s hope we do them maximum damage.

I lived in Nottingham years ago and found the people great. These lot must have been born since.

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 22:05 - May 13 with 959 viewsKeithHaynes

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 22:00 - May 13 by union_jack

Right, let’s hope we do them maximum damage.

I lived in Nottingham years ago and found the people great. These lot must have been born since.

Which is the social media problem, keep getting away with it and the more they do.

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 04:58 - May 14 with 820 viewsRhonddaSwans

Good alive Notts County need to go back to the non Leagues .
They honestly think they are bigger than us 😆.
As for Dave getting trolled he owned the Muppets here .

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 06:54 - May 14 with 771 views1983

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 15:36 - May 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Don't worry about it its just the internet being the internet, . like the @rsehole in the pub talking sh1t
[Post edited 14 May 10:46]

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 09:19 - May 14 with 666 viewsjohnlangy

From Facebook re Season Tickets, as of 30th April.

'Sales have already hit 700 - a figure three times higher than at the same stage last season. Thank you for your incredible support!'.

Now that really is massive.
The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:26 - May 14 with 622 viewsunion_jack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 09:19 - May 14 by johnlangy

From Facebook re Season Tickets, as of 30th April.

'Sales have already hit 700 - a figure three times higher than at the same stage last season. Thank you for your incredible support!'.

Now that really is massive.

😂

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:30 - May 14 with 618 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

They were huge in the 19th century. They were the most popular attraction in the country at one point apart from the what the butler saw machine on Brighton pier where the poor servant girl showed extra ankle.

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:33 - May 14 with 601 viewsunion_jack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:30 - May 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They were huge in the 19th century. They were the most popular attraction in the country at one point apart from the what the butler saw machine on Brighton pier where the poor servant girl showed extra ankle.

Didn’t AC Milan borrow their kit and keep those colours to this day?

Bit in the shadow now though aren’t they. The magpie can’t be seen due to the heavy foliage you may say😉

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:34 - May 14 with 601 viewsKeithHaynes

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:33 - May 14 by union_jack

Didn’t AC Milan borrow their kit and keep those colours to this day?

Bit in the shadow now though aren’t they. The magpie can’t be seen due to the heavy foliage you may say😉

Juve 👍

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:34 - May 14 with 595 viewsunion_jack

The vile Twitter cowards who support Notts County on 10:34 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Juve 👍

Yes, of course!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024