Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Compo issue? 21:52 - Jan 23 with 1969 viewsborodale4

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/accrington_stanley/9412969.stm

Bradford apperared to have compo issues, hope we get it cleared up soon!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Compo issue? on 21:54 - Jan 23 with 1951 viewsColDale

from that story, it would appear that the approximate compensation figure was known by all parties before it even got to talking terms. No reason to think it will be any different this time.
Compo issue? on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 1915 viewsdale_upon_tyne

The air just whooshed out of my balloon (so to speak) having read that.

Let's hope we get our man and let's hope this deal isn't the end of our financial stability! They know we're desperate so he's not going to come cheap is he?...
Compo issue? on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 1908 viewsborodale4

Compo issue? on 21:54 - Jan 23 by ColDale

from that story, it would appear that the approximate compensation figure was known by all parties before it even got to talking terms. No reason to think it will be any different this time.

I'm assuming for us to get to the stage of 'agreeing terms' the potential compo figures have been discussed and principally agreed as Coleman is now really in a cant go back stage. I guess its just the finer details of the whole package that is holding it up.
Compo issue? on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 1801 viewsBrierls

Compo issue? on 21:58 - Jan 23 by dale_upon_tyne

The air just whooshed out of my balloon (so to speak) having read that.

Let's hope we get our man and let's hope this deal isn't the end of our financial stability! They know we're desperate so he's not going to come cheap is he?...

Compared to what we've paid clubs in compensation in the past, no he's not going to come cheap! I may be in an overly optimistic mood, but I read that BBC story and was encouraged because we're beyond the discussing terms stage.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024