Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jackett is the future 12:37 - Nov 23 with 4672 viewsDoomed

People will disagree, but face facts we are going to be relegated,lets look to the future and not the past. Harry Redkapp will just put us in more debt.

We need a young manager who has a proven record, lets give him a chance.
Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:39 - Nov 23 with 4658 viewsGloucs_R

Poll: Are we staying up?

Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:40 - Nov 23 with 4648 viewsWestbourneR

Dommed, let it go... he's not that good a manager anyway sorry. And he's not that young either.

If we were going to go for a lower league choice there are far more outstanding candidates.

Let it go.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:41 - Nov 23 with 4638 viewshoopstilidie

Doomed, there's a 20% discount on lengths of rope at B&Q.

I get the feeling you'd be interested in that.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:49 - Nov 23 with 4620 viewskensalriser

Hello again Kenny.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:00 - Nov 23 with 4590 viewsKonk

Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:49 - Nov 23 by kensalriser

Hello again Kenny.

This is the man you want:

I'm gonna start tweeting Fernandes demanding his appointment.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:01 - Nov 23 with 4579 viewsQPunkR

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:00 - Nov 23 by Konk

Demanding his disappointment maybe

QPR - "shit but local"

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:04 - Nov 23 with 4562 viewsKonk

He's hung out at Feyenoord's training ground. He plays the piano. He's eaten pasta with Dennis Bergkamp and he's narrowly failed to win the Champions League at Wycombe and Pompey. I'd get him in before someone else does. He just needs a chance.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:08 - Nov 23 with 4552 viewsDoomed

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:00 - Nov 23 by Konk

It was bad enought having Steve Morrow who fell off the donkey!

Can't believe all the clubs who were in the chase to sing Redknapp once he was sacked, in fact I can't name one I wonder why!.

Get real people, lets sign a younger manager, look at Norwich and West Brom!
Login to get fewer ads

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:17 - Nov 23 with 4539 viewsWestbourneR

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:08 - Nov 23 by Doomed

It was bad enought having Steve Morrow who fell off the donkey!

Can't believe all the clubs who were in the chase to sing Redknapp once he was sacked, in fact I can't name one I wonder why!.

Get real people, lets sign a younger manager, look at Norwich and West Brom!

So are you still saying Jackett or just wittering on in general? Becasue your only suggestion as an alt has been Kenny and it's a pretty weak call. In fact it's beyond weak it's stupid.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:19 - Nov 23 with 4519 viewsbenbu

come on....really!

what experience has he had handling premiership footballers and their school boy tantrums. NONE. we need someone to come in shake the place up, have good premiership experience and get us out of this mess.
Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:51 - Nov 23 with 4482 viewsDoomed

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:19 - Nov 23 by benbu

come on....really!

what experience has he had handling premiership footballers and their school boy tantrums. NONE. we need someone to come in shake the place up, have good premiership experience and get us out of this mess.

I watched the game against Southampton and trust me we haven't got Premiership footballers but just overpaid journeymen!

No other team in the Priemiership will be banging on the door to sign Wright-Phillips, Ferdinand, Boswinga, Dyer, Green, Zamora, Johnson, Traore, Nelsen, Derry or Barton.

QPR are going to be relegated, all I'm saying if we sign Redknapp it would be until the end of the season. If or when we are relegated let's get a younger manager form a lower division to rebuild the squad next season.

No doubt Redknapp will get a 3yr contract and be sacked by the end of next season with the cub in debt (again).
Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:53 - Nov 23 with 4470 viewsNov77

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:51 - Nov 23 by Doomed

I watched the game against Southampton and trust me we haven't got Premiership footballers but just overpaid journeymen!

No other team in the Priemiership will be banging on the door to sign Wright-Phillips, Ferdinand, Boswinga, Dyer, Green, Zamora, Johnson, Traore, Nelsen, Derry or Barton.

QPR are going to be relegated, all I'm saying if we sign Redknapp it would be until the end of the season. If or when we are relegated let's get a younger manager form a lower division to rebuild the squad next season.

No doubt Redknapp will get a 3yr contract and be sacked by the end of next season with the cub in debt (again).

At least the press conferences might be more of a laugh, listening to Hughes was like listening to Leonard Cohen on the phone to the Samaritans.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:58 - Nov 23 with 4459 viewsbaz_qpr

With £70m minimum at stake the decision is try and make the players you've got work and go for it or get rid of them all at great expense and start again. People forget how much decent UK players cost. Outside of Bagpuss the best candidate for the current scenerio would be dimatteo who brought West brom back up after they had been relegated and would command the respect of the dressing room. Other good managers on the way up like Malkay or Poyet are less likely to take this job and have a relegation on their CV
Kenny Jackett is the future on 14:00 - Nov 23 with 4455 viewsMytch_QPR

Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:51 - Nov 23 by Doomed

Doomed,

It is often said that there is a fine line between genius and madness. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I know which side of the line most people would say you are sitting. The walls in your room: would you describe them as solid or sort of soft / padded.

(sorry if that's a bit harsh)...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Kenny Jackett is the future on 14:03 - Nov 23 with 4445 viewsJonDoeman

Thought you were a WUM from your first thread, now I'm sure.

It Is What It Is !!

Kenny Jackett is the future on 11:58 - Nov 5 with 4221 viewsDoomed

Somehow I think we have just wasted a few years, everyone had a go when I suggested Kenny Jackett before we signed Harry. Kenny is the future and if we sign Tim nice but dim Sherwood, I'll give in with this club!
Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:01 - Nov 5 with 4200 viewsJuzzie

Kenny Jackett is the future on 11:58 - Nov 5 by Doomed

Somehow I think we have just wasted a few years, everyone had a go when I suggested Kenny Jackett before we signed Harry. Kenny is the future and if we sign Tim nice but dim Sherwood, I'll give in with this club!

Do you really think Jackett will leave well run Wolves for the basket case that is QPR?

I don't think anyone is suggesting Jackett isn't a good option but too many assumptions that every manager will just up-sticks where they currently are to come to us.
Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:03 - Nov 5 with 4182 viewsJonDoeman

Kenny Jackett is the future on 11:58 - Nov 5 by Doomed

Fair play mate, it was a good shout .

It Is What It Is !!

Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:28 - Nov 5 with 4105 viewsDoomed

Kenny Jackett is the future on 14:00 - Nov 23 by Mytch_QPR

Doomed,

It is often said that there is a fine line between genius and madness. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I know which side of the line most people would say you are sitting. The walls in your room: would you describe them as solid or sort of soft / padded.

(sorry if that's a bit harsh)...

Genius :)
Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:46 - Nov 5 with 4033 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Whats the love in witn Kenny Jacket? Last rime I lookedhis Wolves team where below us and are one of the teams that our shower of sh1t have beaten this season! He's not exactly tearing up trees is he. Just saying liek.
Kenny Jackett is the future on 13:01 - Nov 5 with 3964 viewsDoomed

Kenny Jackett is the future on 12:46 - Nov 5 by dodge_stoke_r

Whats the love in witn Kenny Jacket? Last rime I lookedhis Wolves team where below us and are one of the teams that our shower of sh1t have beaten this season! He's not exactly tearing up trees is he. Just saying liek.

It's about building a team, rather than just trying to buy journey men, I believe Kenny has the ability to build a team playing attractive football. His record as Manager is impressive especially at Swansea and he was Assistant Manager when we got promoted with Holloway. Do we really want someone like Sherwood? Jackett as far as I'm concerned as done his apprenticeship and deserves a chance at bring stability and youth to QPR!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024