Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PARK 18:31 - Dec 1 with 5313 viewsantoknee64

What a joke,thought he was wearing ice-skates today.
Evan bigger joke he gets in ahead of Faurlin.
Hope Arry took notes on him.
Also could`nt beleive how lazy him & Hoilette was even coming on as subs,countless number of times Traore ran past Hoilette down the left,he just casualy strolled into the middle and didnt even back Traore up.
PARK on 21:31 - Dec 2 with 1002 viewsessextaxiboy

PARK on 17:49 - Dec 2 by Jamie

Will never give less than 100%. Sadly that is now about 20% of what he used to be capable of.

Do you really think that was 100% yesterday Jamie ?
PARK on 21:46 - Dec 2 with 980 viewsJamie

PARK on 21:31 - Dec 2 by essextaxiboy

Do you really think that was 100% yesterday Jamie ?

Unfortunately yes, IMO that was as good as it will get. With every game it becomes clearer that his engine has dropped a cylinder.
PARK on 23:20 - Dec 2 with 950 viewsLblock

My old mate is an OT season ticket holder (yep lives in Berkshire)

When we signed him his words were, and I quote, "you've bought a pit pony whose worked himself out of the mine there, and he always falls over".
I kid you not.
Rang him last night and confirmed that Park is indeed sponsored by Torvill & Dean

"I told you so" always sounds smugger when it comes from a Man U fan doesn't it?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

PARK on 10:59 - Dec 3 with 906 viewsTacticalR

PARK on 23:20 - Dec 2 by Lblock

When we signed him his words were, and I quote, "you've bought a pit pony whose worked himself out of the mine there, and he always falls over".
I kid you not.
Rang him last night and confirmed that Park is indeed sponsored by Torvill & Dean

"I told you so" always sounds smugger when it comes from a Man U fan doesn't it?

That sounds true.

Probably the only way we are going to get anything out of him is to stop him trying to get forward, and focus on a new role as a holding midfielder.

Air hostess clique

PARK on 11:20 - Dec 3 with 887 viewsDesertBoot

PARK on 23:20 - Dec 2 by Lblock

I kid you not.

Lucky he didn't sing "Ji-Sung Park, he slips when he wants"

Wish I could be like David Watts

PARK on 11:25 - Dec 3 with 882 viewsClive_Anderson

To be honest I wasn't particularly excited by him signing in the first place. Man Utd always have a few average players/work horses in the team who never do anything after they've got rid of them eg. Quinton Fortune, Butt, Brown, O'Shea
Ferguson knows when he is flogging a dead horse.

The worst part of it is that he's probably on an absolute fortune. Expect us to sign Darren Fletcher in a couple of years.
PARK on 11:45 - Dec 3 with 870 viewswillis1980

PARK on 10:59 - Dec 3 by TacticalR

That sounds true.

Probably the only way we are going to get anything out of him is to stop him trying to get forward, and focus on a new role as a holding midfielder.

id be pleased as punch if we stopped him going forward because everytime he gets into a scoring position he either heads or blasts the ball straight at the keeper.
PARK on 12:45 - Dec 3 with 849 viewsQPunkR

PARK on 11:45 - Dec 3 by willis1980

id be pleased as punch if we stopped him going forward because everytime he gets into a scoring position he either heads or blasts the ball straight at the keeper.

True dat.

An abominable effort on Sat, why take it on his left foot when he had the time and space to adjust his body and place the ball anywhere in the 80% of the goal not covered by Guzan??

Maybe he just doesn't like the School End

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

PARK on 12:47 - Dec 3 with 842 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ship him off to Russia, China or the MLS in January!
PARK on 12:48 - Dec 3 with 840 viewsDesertBoot

It was an awful attempt on goal. So much time and space yet managed to hit it straight at the keeper and at chest height too.
The engine wasn't firing at all but most goals I've seen him score are from the right wing postion.

Wish I could be like David Watts

PARK on 13:11 - Dec 3 with 823 viewsessextaxiboy

PARK on 10:59 - Dec 3 by TacticalR

That sounds true.

After Mbia Diakite and Faurlin .
PARK on 13:23 - Dec 3 with 817 viewsQPunkR

PARK on 13:11 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

After Mbia Diakite and Faurlin .

And Derry!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024