Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4yr contract SWP 12:56 - Dec 10 with 4203 viewsDoomed

I can't believe SWP has a 4yr contract, he must be the worst player we have signed since coming back into the Prem. When we are relegated at the end of this season, we still have another 2yrs of watching this so called player, earning mega money for no effort.

If he can't up his game in the Prem what's he going to be like in the Championship when we are playing teams like Barnsley.

Hate to think what are wage bill is like, lets face it we can't reduce it because no body will sign some of the muppets who are only here for the money.

If we are too far adrift come Jan, I would put the vast majority of the players up for sale.
4yr contract SWP on 12:58 - Dec 10 with 3451 viewsNorthernr

Do we need another thread about SWP?
4yr contract SWP on 13:05 - Dec 10 with 3418 viewsTheBlob

4yr contract SWP on 12:58 - Dec 10 by Northernr

Yes.

Yes we do.

Think of it as a penance for supporting Hughes.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

4yr contract SWP on 13:10 - Dec 10 with 3398 viewsTacticalR

Doomed, I know you're in a dark place, but it was reported as a 3-year deal:
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-seal-signing-of-wright-phillips

Air hostess clique

4yr contract SWP on 13:30 - Dec 10 with 3347 viewsJamie

4yr contract SWP on 12:58 - Dec 10 by Northernr

Yes.

Everyday.

They never get old.

4yr contract SWP on 13:31 - Dec 10 with 3346 viewsN12Hoop

Maybe we should do a bucket collection to pay off his contract so we don't need to see him ever again. I'd rather see Dyer in his place whenever he's fit and none of us would have said that a year ago!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

4yr contract SWP on 13:35 - Dec 10 with 3329 viewshoops_legend

SWP did well for our 2nd goal vs Wigan. Lets forget the previous 18 months and give him a chance for next few games...

PS. Would be fine vs Barnsley... scored a good goal vs walsall!
4yr contract SWP on 13:50 - Dec 10 with 3294 viewsDoomed

4yr contract SWP on 13:10 - Dec 10 by TacticalR

Doomed, I know you're in a dark place, but it was reported as a 3-year deal:
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-seal-signing-of-wright-phillips

I wish it was a 3yr deal, but unless the offical QPR web site has got it wrong, we are going to have to put up with this muppet for 4yrs

http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=154949&tcmuri=17623

4yr contract SWP on 13:59 - Dec 10 with 3271 viewsTacticalR

OK, now I'm in a dark place.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

4yr contract SWP on 14:01 - Dec 10 with 3264 viewspomanjou

Doomed, another surrender monkey.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

4yr contract SWP on 14:15 - Dec 10 with 3244 viewsDoomed

4yr contract SWP on 14:01 - Dec 10 by pomanjou

Doomed, another surrender monkey.

I would say "Realistic", it not just that we are bottom of the league without a win, but the vast majority of the squad we have are very poor and don't care about the club, because it is thier last big fat pay day.
Look at the squad (Ferdinand, Young, SWP, Bosingwa, Cisse to name a few) and look at the length of contracts that theses guys are on, nobody will take them on now, they are finished and we are stuck with them.
I wouldn't be worried about relegation but more about administration after these leeches bleed us dry!
4yr contract SWP on 14:22 - Dec 10 with 3226 viewspomanjou

4yr contract SWP on 14:15 - Dec 10 by Doomed

I would say "Realistic", it not just that we are bottom of the league without a win, but the vast majority of the squad we have are very poor and don't care about the club, because it is thier last big fat pay day.
Look at the squad (Ferdinand, Young, SWP, Bosingwa, Cisse to name a few) and look at the length of contracts that theses guys are on, nobody will take them on now, they are finished and we are stuck with them.
I wouldn't be worried about relegation but more about administration after these leeches bleed us dry!

66 points still to play for. 3 games unbeaten run. If the team had your attitude we would'nt have got a point at all.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

4yr contract SWP on 14:27 - Dec 10 with 3211 viewsNorthernr

4yr contract SWP on 14:22 - Dec 10 by pomanjou

66 points still to play for. 3 games unbeaten run. If the team had your attitude we would'nt have got a point at all.

Haha, come off it Pom the attitude of the team absolutely bloody stinks. It's a big part of the reason why they've only got seven points.
4yr contract SWP on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 3202 viewsDoomed

4yr contract SWP on 14:22 - Dec 10 by pomanjou

Attitude, if you want a negative attitude look at the overpaid players who turn up week in, week out to collect their wages for minimal work.

Face fact they are not good enough and unfortunately we are stuck with them!

I wouldn't have sold Helguson or loaned DJ out and I definately wouldn't have signed half the squad we have.

We will be lucky to get 25 points this season, Wigan had the vast majority of their team out and they made us look poor at best in the second half.
4yr contract SWP on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 3199 viewsClive_Anderson

4yr contract SWP on 13:50 - Dec 10 by Doomed

I wish it was a 3yr deal, but unless the offical QPR web site has got it wrong, we are going to have to put up with this muppet for 4yrs

http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=154949&tcmuri=17623

If we go down we should go into admin and stop paying him until he farks off.
4yr contract SWP on 14:44 - Dec 10 with 3178 viewsklr

Completely fine with relegation, but the thought of seeing "him" playing for us next season is truly truly depressing.
4yr contract SWP on 14:55 - Dec 10 with 3158 viewspomanjou

4yr contract SWP on 14:27 - Dec 10 by Northernr

Haha, come off it Pom the attitude of the team absolutely bloody stinks. It's a big part of the reason why they've only got seven points.

I take your point Norf and agree its less than perfect but we have got a new manager with escapology powers, we have owners with dosh, its not yet even xmas, the season still has a long way to go, we are unbeaten in three but the surrender monkeys are already saying its all over and Barnsley awaits. That attitude rankles me more than does some of the players who are not all tarred with the same brush.

The case of Green v The QPR Lynchers is a case in point. He's been absolute crap for the last two with Cesar injured hasnt he? Thats the same guy as they wanted to string up a few weeks ago.

4yr contract SWP on 15:03 - Dec 10 with 3137 viewsNorthernr

4yr contract SWP on 14:55 - Dec 10 by pomanjou

I take your point Norf and agree its less than perfect but we have got a new manager with escapology powers, we have owners with dosh, its not yet even xmas, the season still has a long way to go, we are unbeaten in three but the surrender monkeys are already saying its all over and Barnsley awaits. That attitude rankles me more than does some of the players who are not all tarred with the same brush.

The case of Green v The QPR Lynchers is a case in point. He's been absolute crap for the last two with Cesar injured hasnt he? Thats the same guy as they wanted to string up a few weeks ago.

He conceded a dreadful goal against Aston Villa that cost us two points.
4yr contract SWP on 15:07 - Dec 10 with 3127 viewsJonDoeman

Makes it worse, the form Puncheon is in as well.
I was told he was crap!

It Is What It Is !!

4yr contract SWP on 15:08 - Dec 10 with 3123 viewsJamie

4yr contract SWP on 15:03 - Dec 10 by Northernr

4yr contract SWP on 15:11 - Dec 10 with 3118 viewsdaveB

all very easy in hindsight with SWP but when we signed him we had no pace in the team and Mackie was injured so a quick right winger bags of experience seeemd a very good idea and he was pretty good for the first few months. Obviously it hasn't worked out butit's pointless banging on about his contract when no one battered an eyelid at it at the time
4yr contract SWP on 15:21 - Dec 10 with 3100 viewspomanjou

4yr contract SWP on 15:03 - Dec 10 by Northernr

If we are talking personalities that will be the same Green who pulled off a string of good saves and got us a point against Wigan. I was really talking about surrender monkeys amongst the so called fans who are happy to give up so early in the season.

4yr contract SWP on 15:22 - Dec 10 with 3093 viewsJamie

4yr contract SWP on 15:21 - Dec 10 by pomanjou

If we are talking personalities that will be the same Green who pulled off a string of good saves and got us a point against Wigan. I was really talking about surrender monkeys amongst the so called fans who are happy to give up so early in the season.

I believe the dictionary defines 'surrender monkeys' as 'realists'.
4yr contract SWP on 15:26 - Dec 10 with 3081 viewsJonDoeman

4yr contract SWP on 15:22 - Dec 10 by Jamie

I believe the dictionary defines 'surrender monkeys' as 'realists'.

No it says Frenchmen!

It Is What It Is !!

4yr contract SWP on 15:27 - Dec 10 with 3076 viewsdaveB

realism is that we're not down yet and plenty of points to play for.

You then either go in the pessemist or optimsitic camp with what you think will happen. Most are probably in the middle in thinking we have enough about us to get out of this but probably won't
4yr contract SWP on 15:29 - Dec 10 with 3070 viewsJonDoeman

4yr contract SWP on 15:27 - Dec 10 by daveB

realism is that we're not down yet and plenty of points to play for.

You then either go in the pessemist or optimsitic camp with what you think will happen. Most are probably in the middle in thinking we have enough about us to get out of this but probably won't

Is it really pessimistic, to think that a 'team', who doesn't know how to win a match, will go down?

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024