Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we really land on the moon? 20:42 - Dec 12 with 19423 viewsShackletonR

Interesting stuff, makes you wonder what else might not be what it seems!.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:44 - Dec 12 with 8173 viewsfacto

is elvis really dead???
Did we really land on the moon? on 21:15 - Dec 12 with 8093 viewsRangersDave

One of the reasons we don't go there any more (if we ever did) is because Adolf is there with his London double decker bus!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Did we really land on the moon? on 21:16 - Dec 12 with 8092 viewsClive_Anderson

I always wondered why when they went to the moon they didn't point the video camera back at the earth. Thought it would have been the first thing that you'd do when you got there.
Did we really land on the moon? on 21:20 - Dec 12 with 8079 viewsRangersDave

You'd be pointing the camera at your feet to view good old Nevada soil

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Did we really land on the moon? on 21:33 - Dec 12 with 8054 viewsted_hendrix

Yea we went to the moon, me and me mates went a few times, loads of us went there in the Sixties.

I got a silver machine
8 mile silver machine

It flies out of a dream
It's anti-septically clean
You're gonna know where I've been
In my silver machine

You gotta travel Man.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Did we really land on the moon? on 21:33 - Dec 12 with 8054 viewsClive_Anderson

Can't they see all the guff they left there now with satellites now anyway?
Did we really land on the moon? on 21:47 - Dec 12 with 8017 viewscheeseydane

I blame these basterds...

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Did we really land on the moon? on 22:21 - Dec 12 with 7947 viewssmegma

Did we really land on the moon? on 21:33 - Dec 12 by ted_hendrix

Yea we went to the moon, me and me mates went a few times, loads of us went there in the Sixties.

I got a silver machine
8 mile silver machine

It flies out of a dream
It's anti-septically clean
You're gonna know where I've been
In my silver machine

You gotta travel Man.

"You can go drink with all the stars but theres no atmosphere in those out of space bars".
Login to get fewer ads

Did we really land on the moon? on 22:22 - Dec 12 with 7946 viewsMarc

Did we really land on the moon? on 21:33 - Dec 12 by Clive_Anderson

Can't they see all the guff they left there now with satellites now anyway?

Debatable. Those pics wernt doing it for me and if they can fake a moon landing they can sure as hell fake a few long distance shots.
Did we really land on the moon? on 22:49 - Dec 12 with 7901 viewsQPRDave

I heard there was a football on the moon.....Marc Nygaard mis-hit!!
Did we really land on the moon? on 22:49 - Dec 12 with 7897 viewsjonno

Did we really land on the moon? on 22:22 - Dec 12 by Marc

Debatable. Those pics wernt doing it for me and if they can fake a moon landing they can sure as hell fake a few long distance shots.

Exactly. There's certainly a lot of persuasive evidence that the moon landings never took place. One of the major ones being that radiation outside of the earth's atmosphere would almost certainly kill anybody that travelled through it in anything less than a very thickly lead lined vehicle at any rate.
Did we really land on the moon? on 23:06 - Dec 12 with 7869 viewsJamie

My old physics teacher, had a doctorate I recall was a hardcore believer in the faked moon landing conspiracy. Can't remember his exact reasoning from his tirades about it.

I can believe in their desperation to beat the Russians that the US could've faked it but can't believe the entire space programme could cover it up all these years.
Did we really land on the moon? on 00:22 - Dec 13 with 7789 viewsPeterHucker

I reckon they did land there.
There's never been anything to convince me that they didn't and the theory that they didn't is a relatively recent development.
http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/2009/07/photogalleries/apollo-moon-lan

I also don't believe that Diana was murdered, that Jim Morrison is still alive or that Bobby Zamora played for England.
Did we really land on the moon? on 01:02 - Dec 13 with 7768 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Did we really land on the moon? on 22:49 - Dec 12 by jonno

Exactly. There's certainly a lot of persuasive evidence that the moon landings never took place. One of the major ones being that radiation outside of the earth's atmosphere would almost certainly kill anybody that travelled through it in anything less than a very thickly lead lined vehicle at any rate.

So all manned voyages into space and space-walks are faked?

(this is a wind up that I'm rising to, isn't it)

It's got to be Yarg

Did we really land on the moon? on 01:14 - Dec 13 with 7760 viewsQPR1882

USA 1
RUSSIA 0

Of course they landed on the moon..................
Did we really land on the moon? on 07:14 - Dec 13 with 7692 viewsexiled_dictator

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:44 - Dec 12 by facto

is elvis really dead???

No, he's not dead; he just went back home, as did Michael Jackson.

I have no reason to believe we didn't go to the moon.
I cannot see what it would give the US & NASA to create such an illusion, and have so many people involved in the conspiracy.
I have seen documentaries talking about shadows, flags & all sorts, but I think it's just fluff. Yes, there was a cold war with Russia, and JFK spoke about going to the moon before the end of the decade, but I believe they had the know-how to get there & back again, so why create all this illusion?

OK, one for the sceptics: if we didn't go to the moon, how come we have moon rock? Plus, how do we now know that it is not made of green cheese? Only by having gone there. I rest my case.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Did we really land on the moon? on 07:34 - Dec 13 with 7679 viewsBluce_Ree

A lot of the 'evidence' that we didn't land on the moon is boll0cks.

The one they like to trot out is the quality of photos from the chest mounted cameras. That's been busted because a debunking debunker show managed to get equally good pictures with the same set up. Also the lack of stars in the sky thing was also busted in the same experiment. The light hitting the moon is bright enough that the exposure on the camera isn't able to pick up the stars in the sky. Or something.

That said if you want to feel super paranoid, check out David Icke's Moon Matrix theory. He reckons the moon itself is fake.

OH NO WOT IF HE'S RIGHT?!?!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Did we really land on the moon? on 08:17 - Dec 13 with 7651 viewsTheBlob

Did we really land on the moon? on 07:14 - Dec 13 by exiled_dictator

No, he's not dead; he just went back home, as did Michael Jackson.

I have no reason to believe we didn't go to the moon.
I cannot see what it would give the US & NASA to create such an illusion, and have so many people involved in the conspiracy.
I have seen documentaries talking about shadows, flags & all sorts, but I think it's just fluff. Yes, there was a cold war with Russia, and JFK spoke about going to the moon before the end of the decade, but I believe they had the know-how to get there & back again, so why create all this illusion?

OK, one for the sceptics: if we didn't go to the moon, how come we have moon rock? Plus, how do we now know that it is not made of green cheese? Only by having gone there. I rest my case.

Spot on.
The far side a celestial junkyard btw.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Did we really land on the moon? on 08:32 - Dec 13 with 7630 viewsMarc

Personally couldnt give two sh1ts about any Elvis or Jackson conspiracy theories.

Think being lied to about something as big as landing on the moon is far more important
Did we really land on the moon? on 08:35 - Dec 13 with 7622 viewsTheBlob

What's with the "we"?
Brits could have had a man on the moon by 1963 if the government had coughed up the funds.Man in orbit by 1957.

Fact.

Did we really land on the moon? on 08:42 - Dec 13 with 7618 viewsMarc

Did we really land on the moon? on 08:35 - Dec 13 by TheBlob

What's with the "we"?
Brits could have had a man on the moon by 1963 if the government had coughed up the funds.Man in orbit by 1957.

Fact.

We are the little brothers of america that fall into line everytime they say kneel dont you know
Did we really land on the moon? on 08:45 - Dec 13 with 7613 viewsTheBlob

Did we really land on the moon? on 08:42 - Dec 13 by Marc

We are the little brothers of america that fall into line everytime they say kneel dont you know

Damn right,so many examples of that.

Did we really land on the moon? on 09:25 - Dec 13 with 7574 viewsClive_Anderson

Just had a look through a load of moon landing photos. As well as no camera footage of the earth which is odd enough, there's almost no pictures of the earth at all in any of the photos and no reflection of it on any of the astronauts visors.

The one and only picture I can find with them on the moon with the earth in the background is this one:

It's weird because the view of the earth from the moon is what everyone wanted to see. When orbiting the moon they took loads of spectacular pictures of the earth and yet when they get there they suddenly decide not to bother.

It's like travelling half way around the world to see the Great Wall of China, but then only taking photos of you playing the mini-golf next to it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Did we really land on the moon? on 09:29 - Dec 13 with 7566 viewsjonno

Did we really land on the moon? on 01:02 - Dec 13 by Cornish_oooRRRR

So all manned voyages into space and space-walks are faked?

(this is a wind up that I'm rising to, isn't it)

Errr....no. The only manned space missions that have gone outside the protection from radiation that is provided by the earth's atmosphere are .... the missions to the moon.
Did we really land on the moon? on 10:04 - Dec 13 with 7513 viewsTW_R

Did we really land on the moon? on 22:49 - Dec 12 by jonno

"There's certainly a lot of persuasive evidence that the moon landings never took place"

No there's not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024