Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ferdinand or greens fault 13:48 - Jan 28 with 1623 viewsbob566

that goal where ferdinand ducked. Did he get a call from green or did he unbelivebly just let it fly over his head instead of heading it clear? Anyone behind green hear him shout for it?

If he didn't then that is the worst bit of defending i've seen. Don't like singling out players but it's getting to the stage where anton has a rick every game now.
ferdinand or greens fault on 13:56 - Jan 28 with 1586 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was in line LL with Ferdinand and didn't hear Green call.

I think Ferdy assumed it would carry then realised it wouldn't as he had a pained loot on his face and Green's reaction told me who's fault he thought it was.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

ferdinand or greens fault on 13:56 - Jan 28 with 1577 viewsJuzzie

There's no way a goalie should be calling for it nor should a defender expect the goalie to get it that far out. Mistake by Ferdinand.
ferdinand or greens fault on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 1559 viewsdaveB

Green doesn't call for anything but that was obviously Ferdinands fault
ferdinand or greens fault on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 1559 viewsQPR_Jim

I thought maybe he was expecting Ben Haim to get across to cover, either way it's Ferdinands mistake in my book. Even if he couldn't clear he should have jumped and got something on it to disrupt the flight of the ball and make it harder for the striker.
ferdinand or greens fault on 14:00 - Jan 28 with 1557 viewsNeil_SI

It was simply a mistake by Ferdinand. He badly misjudged the flight of the ball and realised midway through after he'd committed what he'd done, hence the look on his face as it started to sail over his head. He knew straight away but by then it was already too late.

It was a bad lapse in focus and concentration, just like the opening goal from Armand Traore, which really set the tone for the defensive performance.
ferdinand or greens fault on 14:56 - Jan 28 with 1478 viewskensalriser

Difference between him and Clint is that Clint would have just got rid of it. He used to frustrate me sometimes in our promotion season on occasion when he I thought he could have retained possession for us. But that's his game - safety first - and it's served him well.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

ferdinand or greens fault on 15:01 - Jan 28 with 1461 viewssmegma

Can't believe the question is being asked. Ferdinand is a defender. He didn't defend the ball he let it go. 100% his fault.
ferdinand or greens fault on 15:24 - Jan 28 with 1436 viewsRickyDicky

Every one in the Upper Loft was screaming "don't let it bounce", it was like the goal happened in slow motion.

Schoolboy stuff, we were taught that as defender 40 years ago, it gives the advantage to the striker straightaway, Ferdinand has lost his confidence, it was his ball to deal with and he bottled it.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Login to get fewer ads

ferdinand or greens fault on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 1343 viewschris1969

Ferdinand is the worst 6ft plus centre half I have seen at QPR at heading the ball. He hardly ever jumps and normally resorts fouling, god knows what he was taught at West Ham. Terrible partnership on Saturday and he was totally at fault.
ferdinand or greens fault on 17:27 - Jan 28 with 1277 viewstoboboly

The second goal?

It bounced about 10 yards outside the box, why on earth would Green be calling for that? I would have been livid at my 5 a side team if we defended like that.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

ferdinand or greens fault on 17:29 - Jan 28 with 1260 viewsElHoop

ferdinand or greens fault on 15:24 - Jan 28 by RickyDicky

Every one in the Upper Loft was screaming "don't let it bounce", it was like the goal happened in slow motion.

Schoolboy stuff, we were taught that as defender 40 years ago, it gives the advantage to the striker straightaway, Ferdinand has lost his confidence, it was his ball to deal with and he bottled it.

I was a rubbish player but even I knew that you shouldn't let it bounce and it bounced.
ferdinand or greens fault on 17:56 - Jan 28 with 1205 viewsJuzzie

Would McDonald, Wicks or even Darren Peacock let it bounce? No, because they knew what they had to do..... head th fking thing first time.

It was comical defending and I'm amazed Bursaspor haven't been on the phone trying to cancel the deal.

ferdinand or greens fault on 19:11 - Jan 28 with 1129 viewsibnumber10

I was in line with it in the upper loft, as the ball was pumped forward his first movement was to run forward, he didn't imo assess the flight of the ball first, he then realised his mistake and put the brakes on to back track but realised it was too late, their goalscorer read it better and was on to it like a flash. I wouldn't blame Ben-Haim or Green they expected him to clean it out, it was bread and butter stuff for a centre half.
ferdinand or greens fault on 19:21 - Jan 28 with 1100 viewsted_hendrix

I sit in the lower loft right behind the goal.

It's quite simple, that fcking ball belonged to Ferdinand it was his and his alone.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

ferdinand or greens fault on 19:24 - Jan 28 with 1084 viewsBklynRanger

ferdinand or greens fault on 17:56 - Jan 28 by Juzzie

Would McDonald, Wicks or even Darren Peacock let it bounce? No, because they knew what they had to do..... head th fking thing first time.

It was comical defending and I'm amazed Bursaspor haven't been on the phone trying to cancel the deal.

That quite possibly crossed the minds of several people - the highlights on the offish have been edited so that the ball magically appears behind Anton as if from nowhere...

ferdinand or greens fault on 19:25 - Jan 28 with 1081 viewsCHUBBS

No matter how much people debate who's fault it is Ferdinand is a shocking excuse for a premier league centre half.
Man U away summed him up perfectly.We looked solid as a rock then he made an appearance and it all went pear shaped again.
He's a league 1 player at best.
If he had any pride he'd hand himself in to the local constabulary for the theft of millions of pounds.
ferdinand or greens fault on 19:50 - Jan 28 with 1033 viewsingeminate

At the time I wondered if Green could have been out quicker, watching it back it is clearly completely down to Ferdinand.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

ferdinand or greens fault on 20:14 - Jan 28 with 990 viewsw12boy

ferdinand or greens fault on 19:50 - Jan 28 by ingeminate

At the time I wondered if Green could have been out quicker, watching it back it is clearly completely down to Ferdinand.

I was sitting in the Ellerslie and clearly heard Green shout twice" Anton head it away" but he decided to leave it !
Ferdinand and Green had an almighty c. up in Germany when we played Augsberg in a friendly that was Green's fault for not calling for the ball and Ferdinand headed into his own net but Saturday was down to Ferdinand.
ferdinand or greens fault on 20:18 - Jan 28 with 982 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

ferdinand or greens fault on 17:27 - Jan 28 by toboboly

The second goal?

It bounced about 10 yards outside the box, why on earth would Green be calling for that? I would have been livid at my 5 a side team if we defended like that.

5 a side... bounce?

It's got to be Yarg

ferdinand or greens fault on 20:26 - Jan 28 with 963 viewsRainhamrangers

My brother & 2 nephews hear green shout 2 ferdinand runner,3 times.And he still
ducked under the ball.Must be deaf.

Macca a true Q.P.R Legend

ferdinand or greens fault on 08:40 - Jan 29 with 854 viewssmegma

ferdinand or greens fault on 17:56 - Jan 28 by Juzzie

Ready or Santos would never have made that mistake. Gus Caesar and Bob Malcolm would've been proud.
ferdinand or greens fault on 09:16 - Jan 29 with 835 viewstoboboly

ferdinand or greens fault on 20:18 - Jan 28 by Cornish_oooRRRR

5 a side... bounce?

We're like the Stoke of our 5 a side league. Not pretty but we grind out results. We're in the quarters tonight though.

Something that QPR should have been in too.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024