Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... 18:33 - Feb 11 with 5809 viewslibertyjack22

I love the hand thing but....... PLEASE Michu dont kick the sh**e out of the advertising hoardings, its a broken foot waiting to happen

That is all
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 22:32 - Feb 11 with 5756 viewsBlackjack1

I agree, but did you see MOTD and some Swansea bloke in the crowd was winding him up doing some macho screaming shit !!!! Really made me laugh

Jesus was going to be born in Cardiff, but they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin !!!!

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 08:35 - Feb 12 with 5709 viewsPureRockFury

His hand to ear celeration is becoming a worldwide phenomenon, even the Queen's at it:

Even the bad times were good.

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 09:04 - Feb 12 with 5704 viewsRogueTrooper

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 08:35 - Feb 12 by PureRockFury

His hand to ear celeration is becoming a worldwide phenomenon, even the Queen's at it:

That is brilliant

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 10:26 - Feb 12 with 5689 viewsRissoleCoughlin

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 22:32 - Feb 11 by Blackjack1

I agree, but did you see MOTD and some Swansea bloke in the crowd was winding him up doing some macho screaming shit !!!! Really made me laugh

Plus those electronic advertising boards are hideously expensive to install. Would like to have seen the look on Huw's face when he started kicking them!
FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 19:26 - Feb 13 with 5605 viewsSSSSMJP

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 09:04 - Feb 12 by RogueTrooper

That is brilliant

LOL on the Queen trending pic and the Jenkins comment :) Anybody know what the hand thing is?? is it just egging on the crowd to up the noise or is he a budding DJ or summin?? Also any 1 know what the Graham celebration was all about ??? crack pipe maybe?? allegedly of course
FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 19:46 - Feb 13 with 5598 viewsandyjack

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 09:04 - Feb 12 by RogueTrooper

That is brilliant

Needs to sort out the colour of her hat and dress though.
FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 21:24 - Feb 13 with 5580 viewsPlasticman

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 08:35 - Feb 12 by PureRockFury

Nice to Michu.

Plastic since 2012

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 07:05 - Feb 14 with 5549 viewsViking_Jock

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 19:46 - Feb 13 by andyjack

Needs to sort out the colour of her hat and dress though.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 07:44 - Feb 14 with 5545 viewsViking_Jock

Just messing about.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:48 - Feb 14 with 5486 viewsNaughty71

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 22:32 - Feb 11 by Blackjack1

That fella works with me in Llansamlet (Royal Mail), nice guy, drives the wagons on nights...

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 20:07 - Feb 14 with 5472 viewsBlackjack1

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:48 - Feb 14 by Naughty71

That fella works with me in Llansamlet (Royal Mail), nice guy, drives the wagons on nights...

Shake his hand for me mate, the JB was funny.

Jesus was going to be born in Cardiff, but they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin !!!!

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 10:08 - Feb 15 with 5447 viewsBanosswan

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 07:44 - Feb 14 by Viking_Jock

Just messing about.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 13:57 - Feb 15 with 5432 viewsswanschick999

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:04 - Feb 15 with 5412 viewstaffyjack

His goal scoring celebration is BRILL ! The shrug of the shoulders and the look of "it was nothing", must wind the crap out of the away supporters.
FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 21:08 - Feb 15 with 5401 viewsSomethingRandom

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:48 - Feb 14 by Naughty71

Does he suffer from road rage?

Jog on, Kitty...

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 15:54 - Feb 16 with 5374 viewsNaughty71

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 21:08 - Feb 15 by SomethingRandom

Does he suffer from road rage?

You'd think so from the vid, but he's a really sound guy, although he is ex military and they can be a tad unhinged...

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 20:19 - Feb 16 with 5352 viewsSomethingRandom

He sits near me. What sets him off? Am I at personal risk?

Jog on, Kitty...

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:08 - Feb 17 with 5319 viewsNaughty71

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 20:19 - Feb 16 by SomethingRandom

He sits near me. What sets him off? Am I at personal risk?

Don't mention the war...I did once, but I think I got away with it....

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 5316 viewsPlasticman

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:08 - Feb 17 by Naughty71

Don't mention the war...I did once, but I think I got away with it....

Plastic since 2012

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 19:16 - Feb 21 with 5225 viewsclement

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 18:10 - Feb 17 by Plasticman

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 19:18 - Feb 21 with 5222 viewsclement

“It is from my days in Spain,” Michu told Swansea’s official website. “When I was at Celta Vigo in the second division, we played Gorka Pintado’s old club Granada and I missed a penalty.

“Granada went up that season to the top league, and then I moved to Rayo Vallecano who were also in the top division.

“In the warm up to that game I could hear the Granada fans shouting ‘Hey Michu, please take a penalty today’.

“But the game finished 1-0 in our favour and I scored the only goal. So when I scored, I just put my hand to my ear and listened to the Granada support, but they were quiet. It was just a bit of harmless fun with the Granada fans.

“Of course, now I am at Swansea, but I still like to do the celebration because it reminds me of my journey here.”

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

FAO Michu...Re your goal celebrations...... on 15:19 - Oct 20 with 4944 viewsJackfath

Seems I am not the only one who thinks he should curb his enthusiasm for kicking out at inanimate objects.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024