Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for the wigs game 11:36 - Apr 3 with 3865 viewsGeorge_Milton

fabio in at LB
Park in a RM (was surprised he was dropped), move Andros over to LM so he does not have to cut back all the time
4 4 2 that can easily be changed to 4 3 3 if the wigs start to overrun us in Midfield

I know tarbs left out but I don't think he can play at the moe in a 4 4 2. In fact I don't know any more his best position, behind the front man?
Team for the wigs game on 11:39 - Apr 3 with 3856 viewsdaveB

4-2-3-1 for me with Taarabt and Remy up front, Zamora on the bench with Townsend and Hoilett out wide
Team for the wigs game on 11:49 - Apr 3 with 3828 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd just go with the team which started the 2nd half vs Fulham - we need to attack them and if Samba and Onouha can not gift Wigan an unassailable lead in the first 35 mins that would be great.
Team for the wigs game on 12:05 - Apr 3 with 3807 viewsNeil_SI

I personally think that Andros Townsend is better on the right side than the left side, so would leave him there. His tendency to cut inside is one of his best assets, because he drifts in well and can shoot, often causing panic in the other team's back line. His best dribbles come from doing this as well, he's more likely to beat a man than not, whereas in a direct one on one down the line, it becomes more even for the defender to deal with.

What he needs to improve on is when and how he releases the ball when he's in central positions, and obviously if he's in a crossing position down the right, he needs to work his angles quickly and whip the ball in. It's not a problem if he cuts back and the rest of the team are ready and aware of what type of delivery is coming in.

In addition, if he cuts back, he should always have someone like Boswingwa ready to receive the ball and cross from a natural position. When Boswingwa gets to the byline, his crosses tend to be too close to the keeper, but if he crosses from further out from a ball being set back to him, then he'll have a much nicer angle that suits his right foot and therefore the players can also be ready for that type of ball too.

But overall I think his tendency to run with the ball, especially on the inside, nicely invites players to overlap and support. It helps create movement and waves of attack, so that's why he should stay there and be utilised properly.
Team for the wigs game on 15:37 - Apr 3 with 3703 viewsheadhoops

Green
Bosingwa - Samba - Onuha - Fabio
Adel - Mbia - Diakite - Townsend
Remy - Zamora

has to be 3 points or the fat lady might as well sing.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Team for the wigs game on 22:00 - Apr 3 with 3647 viewsenfieldargh

Team for the wigs game on 15:37 - Apr 3 by headhoops

Green
Bosingwa - Samba - Onuha - Fabio
Adel - Mbia - Diakite - Townsend
Remy - Zamora

has to be 3 points or the fat lady might as well sing.

cant see why you pick Diakite.

He's hardly played a prem game this season and when he has was a shadow of the player we had last Feb & March before he dissapeared for our last 8 games or so of last season.

Jenas retains the ball and rarely misplaces a pass so your team but Jenas for diakite

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Team for the wigs game on 23:17 - Apr 3 with 3607 viewsSW17_RRR

Does anyone seriously think we're going to win this game...............dream on........we could be playing Francis, givens, sir les et al but still couldn't win a raffle. I've paid 600 squid this season to see us win two home games.......don't get me wrong I'll be @ LR next season and the and the next but this last year had been a fooking joke.
Samba forget the free tickets just put a funking performance in.......
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Team for the wigs game on 03:05 - Mar 7 with 3471 viewsnorachen

Nowadays hair wigs have become another important part of people's daily makeup except clothes and shoes. More and more women especially young girls tend to change their monologue hairdos with colorful short style wigs which can be got from http://www.hairwigsall.com/categories/LENGTH/Short-Wigs/. However, to refresh your look from time to time, try to restyle synthetic wig is also should be paid attention to. The related specific websites can help a lot.
Team for the wigs game on 03:22 - Mar 7 with 3463 viewsColombiR

Team for the wigs game on 03:05 - Mar 7 by norachen

Nowadays hair wigs have become another important part of people's daily makeup except clothes and shoes. More and more women especially young girls tend to change their monologue hairdos with colorful short style wigs which can be got from http://www.hairwigsall.com/categories/LENGTH/Short-Wigs/. However, to refresh your look from time to time, try to restyle synthetic wig is also should be paid attention to. The related specific websites can help a lot.

Well this is awkward...
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:41 - Oct 8 with 3110 viewshisonoa

Team for the wigs game on 03:22 - Mar 7 by ColombiR

Well this is awkward...

Team for the wigs game on 10:41 - Oct 8 with 3110 viewshisonoa

Team for the wigs game on 03:22 - Mar 7 by ColombiR

Well this is awkward...

Ballerina Buns

Whether painstakingly neat or artfully dishevelled, high buns inspired by fledgling ballerinas were all the rage on the autumn runways.

http://www.outerinner.com/wigs-cg-60.html
http://www.outerinner.com/wigs-extensions-cg-59.html
Team for the wigs game on 11:00 - Oct 8 with 3049 viewsloftboy

Is this the most random thread ever to be bumped back to the top?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Team for the wigs game on 11:04 - Oct 8 with 3034 viewsQPunkR

Team for the wigs game on 11:00 - Oct 8 by loftboy

Yah, I've been wondering what exactly it's in aid of

QPR - "shit but local"

Team for the wigs game on 11:37 - Oct 8 with 2967 viewsW7Ranger

Team for the wigs game on 11:00 - Oct 8 by loftboy

Keep yer hair on mate!
Team for the wigs game on 11:43 - Oct 8 with 2953 viewspaulparker

it will be Hair today gone tomorrow I suspect

i'll get me coat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Team for the wigs game on 11:54 - Oct 8 with 2929 viewsPommyhoop

How much is that Rio on a week? I wouldnt even pay him toupee. He looks like he's running in syrup.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Team for the wigs game on 11:54 - Oct 8 with 2927 viewsloftboy

Team for the wigs game on 11:37 - Oct 8 by W7Ranger

Keep yer hair on mate!

Lost that years ago!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Team for the wigs game on 12:24 - Oct 8 with 2870 viewshoops_legend

So the advertising has a key search for WIGS and this came up and now we are getting spammed for wigs.... Brilliant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024