Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best signing of the season? 00:30 - Apr 7 with 694 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Who do you think has been our best signing this season?

For me it can only be between two players but I'm going to go for Walker because without him we'd probably be relegated already. He came into the side at a really bad time and quite frankly he's been immense and if we stay up he will have played a major part in helping us do so.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Best signing of the season? on 11:00 - Apr 7 with 668 viewsdurham_exile

Who was your other choice RS?

Sam Walker with Jabo Ibehre a close second.

Now of course if Watt and Eastmond had remained fit we would have been promoted!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Best signing of the season? on 11:29 - Apr 7 with 664 viewswessex_exile

Best signing of the season? Joe Dunne, without a doubt - with Jabo and the 7' octopus in joint second place.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Best signing of the season? on 21:29 - Apr 7 with 635 viewsnoah4x4

Best signing of the season? on 11:29 - Apr 7 by wessex_exile

Best signing of the season? Joe Dunne, without a doubt - with Jabo and the 7' octopus in joint second place.

Took the name from my mouth Wessex - all credit to Joe Dunne.

Ignore the first eight games under Ward and we have actually had a half decent season, albeit that Joe had a bad run of nine games between the Watts/Eastmond injury and transfer window - a period where he was stuck with Wards squad.

I don't think he has made a bad signing - and all are good

Best signing of the season? on 12:06 - Apr 8 with 602 viewsBluenWightExile

Spot on Noah4x4 - mine's Joe Dunne. He's given us a chance against a very very difficult set of circumstances, a young and unaware new group with new management and old regime diffidence hanging on. All set in a league which is almost too good for our resources. Oh & Jabo has been exactly the type of player we needed too!

Up the U's.
Still hopeful we can hang in there. 6 more points!

Pinault-noir

Best signing of the season? on 13:32 - Apr 8 with 597 viewsLeadbelly

I'd vote Dunne because his appointment changed the way I felt about Col U...at last we have someone in charge who seems to understand how we feel and what we want.

I saw in the EADT this morning that talks are ongoing to bring Sam Walker back to the club for the whole of next season. He has one year left on his Chelsea contract so a loan or premanent deal must both be under consideration. Either option would be good business.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Best signing of the season? on 20:01 - Apr 8 with 570 viewsjavro

Best signing of the season? on 13:32 - Apr 8 by Leadbelly

I'd vote Dunne because his appointment changed the way I felt about Col U...at last we have someone in charge who seems to understand how we feel and what we want.

I saw in the EADT this morning that talks are ongoing to bring Sam Walker back to the club for the whole of next season. He has one year left on his Chelsea contract so a loan or premanent deal must both be under consideration. Either option would be good business.

Joe Dunne and Mark Kinsella - Then all the young kids that have come in and although they've had a go, battled and changed the game - some exciting and enterprising play and converted the effort to points
Best signing of the season? on 13:38 - Apr 19 with 454 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Best signing of the season? on 11:00 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Who was your other choice RS?

Sam Walker with Jabo Ibehre a close second.

Now of course if Watt and Eastmond had remained fit we would have been promoted!

Up the U's

Jabo Ibehre. Just like you Durham. Had we not signed either of those two we would be relegated already.

Yes the Eastmond and Watt era could have been very fruitful had it lasted. I'd be surprised if both don't find themselves on loan in the Championship or even higher next season.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024