Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sutherland 13:32 - Apr 30 with 5328 viewsGeorge_Milton

Expect to see him on the bench on sat
Sutherland on 13:37 - Apr 30 with 3979 viewsreal_loftus

Keifer or Donald?

ATAF.

Sutherland on 13:39 - Apr 30 with 3961 viewsheadhoops

Sutherland on 13:37 - Apr 30 by real_loftus

Keifer or Donald?

and has he got any brothers and do they quiver?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Sutherland on 13:40 - Apr 30 with 3954 viewsJamie

Couldn't get a game in a dire Pompey team.

Would far rather we play Ehmer who has repeatedly played CB & CM in L1 and was in the official team of the week recently.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sutherland on 13:42 - Apr 30 with 3941 viewsQPunkR

I'm thoroughly hoping to see Michael Harriman start ahead of the contemptible cúnt Boswanker

QPR - "shit but local"

Sutherland on 13:55 - Apr 30 with 3898 viewsRangersDave

Sutherland on 13:42 - Apr 30 by QPunkR

I'm thoroughly hoping to see Michael Harriman start ahead of the contemptible cúnt Boswanker

Don't pay the Harriman, don't even fix a price

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sutherland on 13:57 - Apr 30 with 3870 viewsdaveB

there is a reason these kids are out on loan in league one and league 2, incredible that we seem to want to throw them into a Premiership side, they are sadly not good enough
Sutherland on 13:57 - Apr 30 with 3869 viewsMytch_QPR

Has anyone seen / heard much about Magri? - I know he was bought as 'one for the future'.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sutherland on 14:02 - Apr 30 with 3838 viewsNorthernr

Sutherland on 13:57 - Apr 30 by daveB

there is a reason these kids are out on loan in league one and league 2, incredible that we seem to want to throw them into a Premiership side, they are sadly not good enough

I think Harriman has half a chance next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Sutherland on 14:14 - Apr 30 with 3798 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Talking of Home grown defenders I've just googled Danny Murphy he's 30! Was he the last one to actually play more than one game for us??

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sutherland on 14:15 - Apr 30 with 3795 viewsJamie

Sutherland on 13:57 - Apr 30 by daveB

We are not a Premier League side anymore.

If Ehmer is consistently impressing in L1, its not a reach to suspect he could play a role in the Championship.
Sutherland on 14:15 - Apr 30 with 3787 viewsdaveB

Sutherland on 14:15 - Apr 30 by Jamie

We are not a Premier League side anymore.

If Ehmer is consistently impressing in L1, its not a reach to suspect he could play a role in the Championship.

big leap between the divisions imo and playing him and others against Arsenal won't help them.
Sutherland on 14:16 - Apr 30 with 3783 viewsfLaMeBoY

Sutherland refused to sit on the bench at Pompey and was sent back. Buddy of mine down there said he's got the Bertie Big B0llocks about him.
Sutherland on 14:17 - Apr 30 with 3776 viewstoboboly

Sutherland on 14:16 - Apr 30 by fLaMeBoY

Sutherland refused to sit on the bench at Pompey and was sent back. Buddy of mine down there said he's got the Bertie Big B0llocks about him.

Perfect RB then...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sutherland on 14:25 - Apr 30 with 3715 viewsJonDoeman

Sutherland on 14:17 - Apr 30 by toboboly

Perfect RB then...

I bet he's harder to get past than Jose.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It Is What It Is !!

Sutherland on 14:28 - Apr 30 with 3711 viewsNorthernr

Sutherland on 14:15 - Apr 30 by daveB

big leap between the divisions imo and playing him and others against Arsenal won't help them.

Hard to say Dave. Perhaps not Arsenal, because the last thing they need is to be involved in a 5-0 6-0 type thing in their first game. But Newcastle and Liverpool would be good experience, and can't possibly do any worse. Would introduce players with something to play for, improve the mood of the crowd, give us something to support etc. Certainly wouldn't object to seeing Ehmer or Harriman in the final two games. They're the only two that have any chance of making it from what I've seen - and it's only a small chance.
Sutherland on 14:34 - Apr 30 with 3688 viewsJuzzie

Firstly, we're still a Premiership side until the final whistle at Anfield.

secondly...

Arsenal are still pushing to guarantee a top 4 place
Newcastle are still pushing against relegation
Liverpool are still pushing for a Europa League place although it's unlikely.

It would be unprofessional and disrespectful to those teams competitors if we put out a weakened team (more than it is alreaduy). We'd be livid if another club(s) did it to one of our competitors giving us a disadvantage.

Sutherland on 14:35 - Apr 30 with 3682 viewsdaveB

i just don't think they are going to offer much of an improvement, might get the crowd on side as you say but that was the answer last time we went down and Holloway threw in the likes of Cochrane, Ben Walshe, Pacquette etc after we had gone down and it did get worse.

Sutherland on 14:36 - Apr 30 with 3675 viewstoboboly

Sutherland on 14:34 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

secondly...

It would be unprofessional and disrespectful to those teams competitors if we put out a weakened team (more than it is alreaduy). We'd be livid if another club(s) did it to one of our competitors giving us a disadvantage.

I don't think replacing Bosingwa with a chair would be weakening the team to be honest.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sutherland on 14:40 - Apr 30 with 3663 viewsNorthernr

Sutherland on 14:34 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

secondly...

Fckin hell I think if you offered Villa/Sunderland/Wigan the choice of Bosingwa playing against Newcastle or Harriman they'd take Bosingwa.
Sutherland on 14:49 - Apr 30 with 3632 viewsRangersw12

Sutherland on 14:16 - Apr 30 by fLaMeBoY

That is a load of rubbish it fell through as they wanted players who would hit the ground running not a young kid making his way in professional football

So give the kid a chance before you character assassinate him and he supports Rangers
Sutherland on 15:10 - Apr 30 with 3588 viewsQPunkR

Sutherland on 14:40 - Apr 30 by Northernr

Fckin hell I think if you offered Villa/Sunderland/Wigan the choice of Bosingwa playing against Newcastle or Harriman they'd take Bosingwa.

Fúcking right they would! Can people please try and remember this is Boswanker we're talking about here

QPR - "shit but local"

Sutherland on 15:16 - Apr 30 with 3568 viewsWallyRanger

Sutherland on 14:40 - Apr 30 by Northernr

Agree with you there, but I do think Bosingwa has played better the last 2 games than he has all season
Sutherland on 15:22 - Apr 30 with 3546 viewsNorthernr

Sutherland on 15:16 - Apr 30 by WallyRanger

Agree with you there, but I do think Bosingwa has played better the last 2 games than he has all season

Hmmmm, he had been better recently but I thought Reading on Sunday is as bad as he's been all season.
Sutherland on 15:27 - Apr 30 with 3517 viewsTW_R

Sutherland on 14:35 - Apr 30 by daveB

i just don't think they are going to offer much of an improvement, might get the crowd on side as you say but that was the answer last time we went down and Holloway threw in the likes of Cochrane, Ben Walshe, Pacquette etc after we had gone down and it did get worse.

Offer much improvement!! F*ck me Dave, have you not been watching this season? At least someone like Harriman might give a shit, no? I'd prefer to see him playing his arse off in the next 3 games than Bosingwa fannying about that's for sure. What the f*ck have we got to lose?
Sutherland on 15:28 - Apr 30 with 3509 viewsJonDoeman

This thread is about Sutherland , how good is he ? I hear he has a chance.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024