Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe Wanderers 08:50 - Sep 29 with 4173 viewsdebbiesfella

Nobody went to the game then?
Wycombe Wanderers on 08:56 - Sep 29 with 4162 viewsDale23years

What the fcuk u going about

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Wycombe Wanderers on 09:31 - Sep 29 with 4107 viewsBigKindo

Wycombe Wanderers on 08:56 - Sep 29 by Dale23years

Probably the limited number of post match postings? Blackwell seems to get nearly as many replies as Cols thread on fine tuning.
Wycombe Wanderers on 09:36 - Sep 29 with 4090 viewsdebbiesfella

Wycombe Wanderers on 08:56 - Sep 29 by Dale23years

No game thread or comments.
Wycombe Wanderers on 09:38 - Sep 29 with 4089 views_dezzy

Wycombe Wanderers on 09:36 - Sep 29 by debbiesfella

No game thread or comments.

Lack of game thread could be down to us being at home, ?

KHBA

Wycombe Wanderers on 09:43 - Sep 29 with 4072 viewsR17ALE

Wycombe Wanderers on 09:31 - Sep 29 by BigKindo

Probably the limited number of post match postings? Blackwell seems to get nearly as many replies as Cols thread on fine tuning.

Look at the number of views for a truer indication!

And you always get more replies after a defeat!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Wycombe Wanderers on 10:08 - Sep 29 with 4014 views100569

I thought he/she might have been on about the lack of atmosphere. I look at the player ratings on this forum and see the home support with the number of stars it has been given ? Some one is having a laugh. The atmosphere in the TDS until the last 10 mins approx. was poor. The Sandy Lane was far better and for me, if you want atmosphere these days `The Sandy` is the place to go. Well done to you lads down that end of the ground.
Wycombe Wanderers on 10:33 - Sep 29 with 3956 views_dezzy

Wycombe Wanderers on 10:08 - Sep 29 by 100569

I thought he/she might have been on about the lack of atmosphere. I look at the player ratings on this forum and see the home support with the number of stars it has been given ? Some one is having a laugh. The atmosphere in the TDS until the last 10 mins approx. was poor. The Sandy Lane was far better and for me, if you want atmosphere these days `The Sandy` is the place to go. Well done to you lads down that end of the ground.

Agree with this, us lot in the pearl st end only seem to sing when we score now a days, used to be great in there, but there is definitely a lack of atmosphere.

KHBA

Wycombe Wanderers on 10:33 - Sep 29 with 3956 viewsR17ALE

Wycombe Wanderers on 10:08 - Sep 29 by 100569

There were some fine chants yesterday. "Dicked by the Dicker, you've been dicked by the dicker".

And: "Joe Bunney, Superstar, signed from Northwich Victoriar."

And there was another goodun to the tune of Amarillo about hammering Wycombe again, which I'm sure Chaff will be able to post, given the gusto in which he was bellowing it out!
[Post edited 29 Sep 2013 10:34]

Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe Wanderers on 10:41 - Sep 29 with 3928 viewsR17ALE

Wycombe Wanderers on 10:33 - Sep 29 by _dezzy

Agree with this, us lot in the pearl st end only seem to sing when we score now a days, used to be great in there, but there is definitely a lack of atmosphere.

Possibly the first time we've scored three times at that end since we beat Grimsby in our promotion season.

Pearl Street is the new Sandy!

Wycombe Wanderers on 12:08 - Sep 29 with 3830 viewsShakersforever

Because everyone was in the pub?
Wycombe Wanderers on 16:38 - Sep 29 with 3580 viewsChaffRAFC

Wycombe Wanderers on 10:33 - Sep 29 by R17ALE

There were some fine chants yesterday. "Dicked by the Dicker, you've been dicked by the dicker".

And: "Joe Bunney, Superstar, signed from Northwich Victoriar."

And there was another goodun to the tune of Amarillo about hammering Wycombe again, which I'm sure Chaff will be able to post, given the gusto in which he was bellowing it out!
[Post edited 29 Sep 2013 10:34]

Arf! Is this the way to hammer Wycombe? Everytime we play em' we dick em'! Is this the way to hammer Wycombe? And Joe Bunney will score for me.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Wycombe Wanderers on 22:32 - Sep 29 with 3327 viewsSheffdale

http://i44.tinypic.com/kcjvqp.jpg[/IMG] Atmosphere fine where we were! As my birthday treat we took a box and my wife took this photo as Rose curled in the third.
Wycombe Wanderers on 23:14 - Sep 29 with 3273 viewsjudd

Wycombe Wanderers on 22:32 - Sep 29 by Sheffdale

http://i44.tinypic.com/kcjvqp.jpg[/IMG] Atmosphere fine where we were! As my birthday treat we took a box and my wife took this photo as Rose curled in the third.

Super photo.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Wycombe Wanderers on 08:33 - Sep 30 with 3145 viewsDaley_Lama

Two 'Tom Aldred Has a High Hairline' nominations for Wycombe on Sat.

1. Ingham's foot injury first half at 3-0, following instruction to feign injury by a member of their coaching staff

2. Billy Knott and his ground punching antics when Lund rightly got booked. He punched the ground so hard the worms started to come up.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024