Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? 13:35 - Dec 29 with 2987 viewskensalriser

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 13:44 - Dec 29 with 2964 viewsaston_hoop

I went for better. As an eternal pessimist, I assumed we'd be comfortably stuck in the bottom 3 simply because we are QPR and we wont do anything the easy way. That said, its a pretty close run thing anyway so I'm sure we'll still do it the hard way.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:15 - Dec 29 with 2909 viewslondonscottish

As Aston says I voted "better" as I expected Rangers to be in the bottom three.

But it's only marginally better given that 15th and 19th are only two points apart.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:40 - Dec 29 with 2872 viewsTW_R

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:15 - Dec 29 by londonscottish

But it's only marginally better given that 15th and 19th are only two points apart.....

That's true, but I guess 15th and 12th are only 3 points apart, so we're in a much better position than we were last time out.
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:11 - Dec 29 with 2817 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:15 - Dec 29 by londonscottish

Same as, I didn't know where the points were going to come from. Now I just don't know where the REST of the points are gonna come from!
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 2814 viewsPunteR

I voted 'the same'. Battling relegation.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:16 - Dec 29 with 2811 viewsBasingstokeR

Better than my start of the season expectation, but we could easily have say, 23 points and be much higher by now.
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 2802 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I can't believe some people have said worse to be honest. Yes our away form has been embarrassing but surely 15th going into New Year can't be worse than expected

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:42 - Dec 29 with 2765 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Less than one point a game, so it's not better anyway. I went for 'the same'.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 17:02 - Dec 29 with 2734 viewsMonahoop

Ditto this.

Can't see us finishing 15th come the seasons conclusion, but I'd be delighted if we did. Guess it's a case of wait and see.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:51 - Dec 30 with 2583 viewskensalriser

So less than one in five of us think we're doing worse than we should be and yet the overall tone of the discussions is relentlessly negative.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 15:42 - Dec 30 with 2554 viewsjohncharles

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:51 - Dec 30 by kensalriser

So less than one in five of us think we're doing worse than we should be and yet the overall tone of the discussions is relentlessly negative.

But most people thought we would be in the bottom three where you can't get any worse.

Strong and stable my arse.

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 15:50 - Dec 30 with 2542 viewssuperhoop67

at a glance ,better ,when looking at upcoming fixtures hard home games ,and Away .... so i've gone for worse
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 15:57 - Dec 30 with 2529 viewsstrikerace

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:51 - Dec 30 by kensalriser

and some want HR gone, even though they admit he is beating their expectations?
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:01 - Dec 30 with 2520 viewsessextaxiboy

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 15:57 - Dec 30 by strikerace

and some want HR gone, even though they admit he is beating their expectations?

Some just dont like him .If he keeps us up you will find posters who say its in spite of him and not because of him
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:24 - Dec 30 with 2482 viewssimmo

But league position isn't necessarily the only thing that succeeds expectations. We went up a place on Sunday even though we were dogshit.

I expected us to be about the same, but I also expected us to be a lot better than we have been given the players we have and the perception that we 'learnt lessons' from last time.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 18:03 - Dec 30 with 2414 viewsSkeppsdal

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 16:01 - Dec 30 by essextaxiboy

Some just dont like him .If he keeps us up you will find posters who say its in spite of him and not because of him

I guarantee you right now, Essextaxiboy, that if anything good does happen, I will say that it is spite of him. Cheers
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 18:53 - Dec 30 with 2370 viewswestberksr

Worse for me, I though the carcase of the squad from last year with additions would suffice in securing an slightly higher points tally. That was my pre season expectation.

Once the transfer window closed I would not have been the least bit surprised if we were below Leicester at this point.

Maybe I should average out and change my vote to the same!
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 08:31 - Dec 31 with 2264 viewsJonDoeman

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 18:03 - Dec 30 by Skeppsdal

I guarantee you right now, Essextaxiboy, that if anything good does happen, I will say that it is spite of him. Cheers

It's called having an agenda, unfortunately you're not alone, & its this lack of objectivity that fcks the threads up!

It Is What It Is !!

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 10:43 - Dec 31 with 2224 viewsSkeppsdal

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 08:31 - Dec 31 by JonDoeman

It's called having an agenda, unfortunately you're not alone, & its this lack of objectivity that fcks the threads up!

Point taken. Will not rise to the bait in future. The only agenda I have is to see the R´s gain 3 points after watching an exciting, entertaining 90 minutes of football.
Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 10:50 - Dec 31 with 2207 viewsJonDoeman

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 10:43 - Dec 31 by Skeppsdal

Point taken. Will not rise to the bait in future. The only agenda I have is to see the R´s gain 3 points after watching an exciting, entertaining 90 minutes of football.

Nice one

It Is What It Is !!

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 13:19 - Dec 31 with 2150 viewskysersosaqpr

Went better as were 3 points off 12th

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Is our league position at year end better or worse than your expectation? on 14:44 - Dec 31 with 2107 viewsBluce_Ree

Position-wise we're better than I expected.

I still think we're going to be eating dicks at the end of the season though.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024