Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who do you fancy next!!! 18:42 - Jan 3 with 8751 viewsdale1968

I would love one of the big london clubs home or away.....

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

who do you fancy next!!! on 16:39 - Jan 4 with 1582 viewsmacro

who do you fancy next!!! on 15:21 - Jan 4 by _dezzy

C£ty losing 1 nil at home to shef weds at the mo

1-1 now but stoke in trouble
who do you fancy next!!! on 17:52 - Jan 4 with 1516 views1mark1

who do you fancy next!!! on 16:19 - Jan 4 by CockneyDale

I think that although old Trafford is bigger, arsenal charge more per seat

It would depend how many tickets were sold, and cost of tickets. Do ManU and Arsenal sell out early rounds of cup ties?

Old Trafford would be a lot more affordable for us northern based fans and we would take a lot more there.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

who do you fancy next!!! on 17:57 - Jan 4 with 1502 viewsColDale

who do you fancy next!!! on 17:52 - Jan 4 by 1mark1

It would depend how many tickets were sold, and cost of tickets. Do ManU and Arsenal sell out early rounds of cup ties?

Old Trafford would be a lot more affordable for us northern based fans and we would take a lot more there.

Playing a London team rather than a Manc team would increase the chance that its Rochdale fans getting hold of tickets rather than Rochdale based Manc fans.

And it goes without saying that we should not even contemplate doing a Yeovil and increasing ticket admissions for games at Spotland as some sort of short term financial boost. I know we'd expect a reduced entry for games in lesser rounds, but that doesn't justify increasing prices for a one off pay day - especially at a time when we've already got a few quid in the bank.
who do you fancy next!!! on 18:01 - Jan 4 with 1478 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I think we are Ball 8 (eight) in the Draw tomorrow.......is that a lucky number (in China)?

Anyone confirm?
who do you fancy next!!! on 19:09 - Jan 4 with 1385 viewsAtThePeake

who do you fancy next!!! on 17:52 - Jan 4 by 1mark1

A quick look at the Emirates during this game against Hull would suggest not.

That said, I think a lot of the empty seats will've already been paid for. Arsenal & Man Utd are two of the clubs that sell season tickets with cup games included, and then you're automatically charged for the matches once the team are drawn at home.

Tangled up in blue.

who do you fancy next!!! on 19:18 - Jan 4 with 1375 views1mark1

who do you fancy next!!! on 17:57 - Jan 4 by ColDale

Playing a London team rather than a Manc team would increase the chance that its Rochdale fans getting hold of tickets rather than Rochdale based Manc fans.

And it goes without saying that we should not even contemplate doing a Yeovil and increasing ticket admissions for games at Spotland as some sort of short term financial boost. I know we'd expect a reduced entry for games in lesser rounds, but that doesn't justify increasing prices for a one off pay day - especially at a time when we've already got a few quid in the bank.

If we were to play a top team away there probably would be no difficulty in getting a ticket for those really wanting one.

I would rather us get Arsesnal/Chelsea at home than City/Utd at home as yes Manc fans would be all over the ground.

I would hope the club charges League prices if at home in next round whoever we play. I don't agree that the FA cup should be reduced prices or higher prices for our home games. It would be wrong totally to rip off genuine fans by increasing the prices if we were to play a massive team at home.

In order to give regulars more of a chance to get tickets for sell out/big games, home or away, the club should issue vouchers to all home stand attendees at matches.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

who do you fancy next!!! on 19:39 - Jan 4 with 1333 viewsdingdangblue

Is it the 30th anniversary of us playing Utd at Old Trafford? About time we went back.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

who do you fancy next!!! on 20:19 - Jan 4 with 1291 viewsNigeriamark

who do you fancy next!!! on 18:01 - Jan 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

I think we are Ball 8 (eight) in the Draw tomorrow.......is that a lucky number (in China)?

Anyone confirm?

Yes. 8 ( or 88 or 888 etc ) is China's lucky number. 4 is their unlucky number
Login to get fewer ads

who do you fancy next!!! on 20:20 - Jan 4 with 1285 views442Dale

who do you fancy next!!! on 19:39 - Jan 4 by dingdangblue

Is it the 30th anniversary of us playing Utd at Old Trafford? About time we went back.

29th.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

who do you fancy next!!! on 20:22 - Jan 4 with 1282 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

who do you fancy next!!! on 19:09 - Jan 4 by AtThePeake

A quick look at the Emirates during this game against Hull would suggest not.

That said, I think a lot of the empty seats will've already been paid for. Arsenal & Man Utd are two of the clubs that sell season tickets with cup games included, and then you're automatically charged for the matches once the team are drawn at home.

No surprise as it's a late KO on a Sunday evening plus being a televised game.
who do you fancy next!!! on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 1119 viewseitoof

United away would be my choice too.
who do you fancy next!!! on 16:19 - Jan 5 with 1081 viewsTVOS1907

who do you fancy next!!! on 20:22 - Jan 4 by Albert_Whitehurst

No surprise as it's a late KO on a Sunday evening plus being a televised game.

Aye, but there were still 59,000 there.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024