Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zen Office 18:52 - Jan 7 with 3928 viewsTommoRAFC

Are pulling out of sponsoring Oldham... Can we do whatever needs to be done to set up a deal with them? They are Rochdale based aren't they?

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Zen Office on 18:54 - Jan 7 with 3910 viewsGlenn

Zen Internet are Rochdale based, Zen Office aren't. They're an Oldham based office products company.
Zen Office on 18:57 - Jan 7 with 3880 viewsbennersdale

Zen Office on 18:54 - Jan 7 by Glenn

Zen Internet are Rochdale based, Zen Office aren't. They're an Oldham based office products company.

They are on Broadway Business Park, not too far from the borough of Rochdale

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Zen Office on 19:10 - Jan 7 with 3776 viewsR17ALE

It was on the news earlier that another major sponsor had pulled out. They were a guttering company which I found wonderfully ironic!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 19:11]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Zen Office on 19:33 - Jan 7 with 3661 views_dezzy

Mecca bingo have threatened to pull out to if they sign him, Now they have will they be true to there word.

KHBA

Zen Office on 19:51 - Jan 7 with 3565 viewsSuddenLad

The Zen Office spokesman was on the radio earlier saying that the company had canvassed all its employees ant the overwhelming majority were not in favour of Zen being associated with OAFC whilst Evans was there.

The other company have already pulled out with Mecca due to follow suit. All qupte the 'family image' issue as being the reason and of course have their own customers to consider.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Zen Office on 20:05 - Jan 7 with 3495 viewsTalkingSutty

Zen Office on 19:51 - Jan 7 by SuddenLad

The Zen Office spokesman was on the radio earlier saying that the company had canvassed all its employees ant the overwhelming majority were not in favour of Zen being associated with OAFC whilst Evans was there.

The other company have already pulled out with Mecca due to follow suit. All qupte the 'family image' issue as being the reason and of course have their own customers to consider.

These are all companies that in all probability will never consider sponsoring Latics again, their loyalty and financial backing obviously means nothing.

Like was previously mentioned strike whilst the iron is hot, declaring that they will renew their sponsorship with a rival club will bring them plenty of free publicity, the only loser will be the Biffos.
Zen Office on 20:50 - Jan 7 with 3335 viewsBrighouseDale

Hasn't a mate of the chairman promised to make up the shortfall from sponsors pulling out? They really must be quite desperate to sign the guy.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Zen Office on 22:09 - Jan 7 with 3181 viewsG_Dale

Zen Office on 20:50 - Jan 7 by BrighouseDale

Hasn't a mate of the chairman promised to make up the shortfall from sponsors pulling out? They really must be quite desperate to sign the guy.

The chairmanship mate is also ched Evans girlfriends dad. According to the press he has offered to replace any money lost from sponsors withdrawing, and has also donated a chunk to pay for his wages. #familyclub

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Login to get fewer ads

Zen Office on 22:32 - Jan 7 with 3116 viewsBrighouseDale

Zen Office on 22:09 - Jan 7 by G_Dale

The chairmanship mate is also ched Evans girlfriends dad. According to the press he has offered to replace any money lost from sponsors withdrawing, and has also donated a chunk to pay for his wages. #familyclub

You couldn't write it. It's all good and well one individual covering the lost revenue in the short term. But two or three years down the line, what company in their right mind would put their trust in Oldham when they treat sponsors with such disregard? It'll all end in tears, mark my words!

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Zen Office on 22:40 - Jan 7 with 3087 viewsbennersdale

Zen Office on 22:32 - Jan 7 by BrighouseDale

You couldn't write it. It's all good and well one individual covering the lost revenue in the short term. But two or three years down the line, what company in their right mind would put their trust in Oldham when they treat sponsors with such disregard? It'll all end in tears, mark my words!

Said father in law owns Preston's Of Bolton who I think still have a shop on Yorkshire Street in the town centre

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Zen Office on 23:41 - Jan 7 with 3001 viewsdingdangblue

Zen Office on 22:09 - Jan 7 by G_Dale

Even discounting the did he/didn't he rape the girl - I'm certain if my daughters boyfriend went off to a hotel room, met up with his mate who had just had sex with a drunk girl, then performed oral sex on the girl then had sex with her himself - all behind my daughters back..........I wouldn't be so charitable.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Zen Office on 23:52 - Jan 7 with 2984 viewsD_Alien

Zen Office on 23:41 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

Even discounting the did he/didn't he rape the girl - I'm certain if my daughters boyfriend went off to a hotel room, met up with his mate who had just had sex with a drunk girl, then performed oral sex on the girl then had sex with her himself - all behind my daughters back..........I wouldn't be so charitable.

Unless he did summat similar when he was a lad?

Can't be doing with dads who go all "moral" when it's their turn to have daughters with boyfriends. If his daughter found it in herself (if you'll pardon the awful non-intended pun) to forgive Evans, maybe that was good enough for him too?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 23:54]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024