Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the Referee today ? 19:12 - Jan 17 with 2583 viewsquickpassrotter

It wasn't the bloke in the yellow shirt ...Swarbrick I think his name is.
It was the No. 10 in the red shirt - Rooney. He seemed to be refereeing throughout the game and making all the decisions for the real Ref.
Who was the Referee today ? on 20:26 - Jan 17 with 2499 viewsRaymond

Done whatever Rooney told him.

Another week another shit ref
Who was the Referee today ? on 20:33 - Jan 17 with 2475 viewsbosh67

I said to Tony sitting next to me that we don't know what he was saying to the ref all game. What if he was saying things like, that's their ball, you should have booked our lad, that's a foul for them and you need to give them more could ref, it's getting a bit obvious.

He could have just been saying that...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who was the Referee today ? on 21:04 - Jan 17 with 2429 viewsStanisgod

Sorprick is probably one of the worst of a bad bunch at the moment. Totally one sided and teams like utd and scum know full well that they can boss the game themselves with this idiot in charge.
If he gets utd v chelscum he'll probably spontaneously combust as he won't know what the f#ck to do.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who was the Referee today ? on 21:13 - Jan 17 with 2410 viewsHollowayRanger

tried giving him a £10 note but he said he didn't have chance only carried fiftys in his back pocket

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who was the Referee today ? on 21:22 - Jan 17 with 2386 viewsactonman

What we should have done is every time granny shagger went moaning to the ref our captain should have been there telling him to fcuk off and wind his neck in! Forcing smallpr!k to have something else to deal with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024