Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coll Donaldson 15:40 - Feb 10 with 1747 viewsGloucs_R

Surprised we have never heard his name since he signed for a fee. Anyone ever seen him play?

Shortage at CB, thought he may at least travel with the squad.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Coll Donaldson on 15:43 - Feb 10 with 1733 viewseastside_r

Played against Barnsley, last game of the season.
Coll Donaldson on 15:43 - Feb 10 with 1733 viewsaston_hoop

I guess anyone who saw him start away at Barnsley last season. He played for the reserves this afternoon but I think he has been injured for a while.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Coll Donaldson on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 1698 viewsadhoc_qpr

Never gets mentioned when people talk about our young players for the future anymore, neither does Petrasso who is still the only youngster i remember having notable success on loan.

Shame about Donaldson's seeming disappearance, especially when we are about to be treated to another Rio Ferdinand spectacular tonight...
Coll Donaldson on 16:02 - Feb 10 with 1640 viewsDieByYourSide

This is the least surprising thing ever.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Coll Donaldson on 16:19 - Feb 10 with 1582 viewsjc67

Just back from Harlington. Donaldson played first half. 1-0 down at half time..penalty. 1-4 final score totally outplayed by Brentford. Sandro on for final 30 minutes.
Coll Donaldson on 16:20 - Feb 10 with 1574 viewsMatch82

Coll Donaldson on 16:19 - Feb 10 by jc67

Just back from Harlington. Donaldson played first half. 1-0 down at half time..penalty. 1-4 final score totally outplayed by Brentford. Sandro on for final 30 minutes.

How did he look?
Coll Donaldson on 16:24 - Feb 10 with 1560 viewsjc67

Really just a training outing. Couple of times showed strength on the ball as he should against kids. But as I said Brentford far superior.
Coll Donaldson on 16:28 - Feb 10 with 1528 viewsWeaverQPR

I think Donaldson played in the same SPL team as Stefan Scougall of Sheff Utd, i think they both left at the same time.
Donaldson is playing in our development team and is nowhere near the first team and Scougall plays everyweek at Sheff Utd and is their no.10.
Its hard to make a case for these youngsters to join us, i know where i would rather be.
Look at Ehmer still poncing around L1 on yet another loan deal.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 16:30]

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Coll Donaldson on 16:28 - Feb 10 with 1526 viewsdaveB

didn't he go out on loan and get injured?
Coll Donaldson on 16:39 - Feb 10 with 1466 viewsadhoc_qpr

Coll Donaldson on 16:28 - Feb 10 by WeaverQPR

I think Donaldson played in the same SPL team as Stefan Scougall of Sheff Utd, i think they both left at the same time.
Donaldson is playing in our development team and is nowhere near the first team and Scougall plays everyweek at Sheff Utd and is their no.10.
Its hard to make a case for these youngsters to join us, i know where i would rather be.

Yup, 29 appearances for his previous club but only 1 since joining us.

But considering we have the ability to sap the life out of proven full internationals, champions league winners and prem winners - it's no surprise youngsters don't improve.
Coll Donaldson on 17:56 - Feb 10 with 1359 viewskarl

Coll Donaldson on 16:28 - Feb 10 by WeaverQPR

And Marc McNulty who scored against us in the cup and is top scorer at Sheffield United I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024