Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions 14:45 - Jan 22 with 6581 viewsquickpassrotter

During a tough time when we can't always get it right on the field - it make you proud to be a QPR supporter when you see the stuff that we are doing off the field.
Saturday's posthumous induction to the Forever R's Club was typical of that.
Andy Sinton must be the best Club Ambassador in football - and I don't know how Ray Jones' Mum managed to keep it together.

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 14:55 - Jan 22 with 6549 viewsdaveB

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 15:25 - Jan 22 with 6503 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes really good stuff and really much more worthy of attention than the endless debate over formations from those of us who have never managed a football team in our lives!
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 16:34 - Jan 22 with 6463 viewsrobith

Was slightly ruined for me by someone who sits near me using it as an excuse to brand us a joke club "we haven't even got enough legends". Get a grip mate
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 17:05 - Jan 22 with 6425 viewssmegma

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 15:25 - Jan 22 by PinnerPaul

Yes really good stuff and really much more worthy of attention than the endless debate over formations from those of us who have never managed a football team in our lives!

And Boro fans proved they're not all piss taking c@nts by applauding Ray Jones' mother as she walked onto the pitch.
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 17:30 - Jan 22 with 6387 viewsBushRanger82

Off the field, our club is second to none.
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 18:32 - Jan 22 with 6332 viewsPinnerPaul

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 16:34 - Jan 22 by robith

Was slightly ruined for me by someone who sits near me using it as an excuse to brand us a joke club "we haven't even got enough legends". Get a grip mate

Sad isn't it?

Misses the whole point of Forever Rs.

As Andy Sinton has said it isn't about being a 'legend'.

Its about the club recognising and appreciating its history and the players who have made that history.

On recent interview on Offy he read out a letter of thanks from Ernie Howe - hardly a legend in anyone's eyes, who really appreciated the effort the club went to.

AS also answered the question about those who have NOT yet been seen - its mainly logistics, but in some cases, especially those involving hardship or some other life 'crisis' the person involved simply doesn't want to come because of that, and then the club can hardly turn round and explain the reasons why x, y or Z can't come.

You'll never please all the people I guess.
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 18:36 - Jan 22 with 6327 viewsPinnerPaul

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 17:05 - Jan 22 by smegma

And Boro fans proved they're not all piss taking c@nts by applauding Ray Jones' mother as she walked onto the pitch.

Yes saw that AND they 'observed' the minutes applause as well.

Just like to add that it was, personally, nice for me that the club mentioned Jordan Walker before that applause.

Jordan was a young lad who played at the same local club as my son before playing for the some of the Rs youth teams.

He tragically died as a result of an undiagnosed heart condition - he was only in his mid 20s - very sad.
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 18:40 - Jan 22 with 6319 viewsBrightonhoop

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 17:30 - Jan 22 by BushRanger82

Off the field, our club is second to none.

Indeed. Very moving. Forever R's and our recent Community work from individuals to Grenfell puts the Club head and shoulders above.
Login to get fewer ads

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 19:02 - Jan 22 with 6297 viewsTHEBUSH

Excellent work by our club and to all those involved.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:03]
Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 20:36 - Jan 22 with 6197 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree completely with all the praise for the club. We're indebted to those responsible.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Forever R's half time Saturday -posthumous inductions on 21:30 - Jan 22 with 6127 views2Thomas2Bowles

I doubt the cocksukers on twit's and facebook give any thought to it. to busy slagging the club and manage off.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 21:31]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024