Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite 15:30 - May 31 with 2855 viewsenfieldargh

You get your email inviting you to renew and stating if you renew by this Friday you earn 5% QPR cash.

So you click on the link stating CLICK HERE TO SECURE YOUR SEAT.

CLICK

Next page at the bottom gives my name seat number and a big BUY NOW tab

CLICK

You are then taken to the regular ticket page with 3 choices

AWAY ST 23/24

ST 23/24

Superhoop upgrade

So select ST 23/24 which takes you to the regular seat plan. Guess what my seat is taken.

Pathetic or am i missing something?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 15:41 - May 31 with 2812 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Are you on the direct debit scheme?

If so, I think that seat is taken by you already.
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 15:54 - May 31 with 2785 viewsozranger

Nope. You are not missing anything. The trick is to try to get the little man at the top right of the page. Click a few links on the left, like tickets until that little man appears, click on him and then down the right side of the page should be a note to renew.

Basically, if you find the little man at the top right, things should be ok. If not, only God will help you.
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 16:46 - May 31 with 2666 viewsDannyPaddox

I didn’t receive an email acknowledgment of (automatically) renewing but I do have this message from Gaz in my personal account …

[Post edited 31 May 2023 16:51]
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 17:25 - May 31 with 2603 viewsMickB

This baffled me too. I renewed by phone.
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 17:34 - May 31 with 2583 viewsWokingR

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 17:25 - May 31 by MickB

This baffled me too. I renewed by phone.

I renewed both of mine online last week and yet today have 2 emails from the club reminding me to renew before the deadline expires ?
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 18:15 - May 31 with 2495 viewsdmm

I'm getting regular emails telling me to renew now. It all feels a bit desperate.
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 18:51 - May 31 with 2415 viewsDannyPaddox

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 18:15 - May 31 by dmm

I'm getting regular emails telling me to renew now. It all feels a bit desperate.

I’ve only had the one. I get more emails from AFC Wimbledon than the Rs after buying a ticket for a pre-season friendly 6 (?) years ago. The one which coincided with the beer festival. I can’t be arsed to un-whatever them. Which I guess gives me options for the upcoming friendly. Looking forward to that.
Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 20:11 - May 31 with 2296 viewsQPR_Hibs

The whole website/ticket renewal thing has been a complicated farce when it SHOULD be so simple.
Don't get me started on the £3.50 booking fee....

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 07:56 - Jun 1 with 2109 viewsenfieldargh

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 15:54 - May 31 by ozranger

Nope. You are not missing anything. The trick is to try to get the little man at the top right of the page. Click a few links on the left, like tickets until that little man appears, click on him and then down the right side of the page should be a note to renew.

Basically, if you find the little man at the top right, things should be ok. If not, only God will help you.

Went back to it this morning and now there is a red dot above the little man. Clicked on him and all was revealed.

Shame they cant make this clearer.

Connor must have read this thread.

By the way I had left the old window open on my pc and there was a red message telling me that season tickets can be renewed over the phone.

Is there a £3.50 BF for buying this way?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 11:19 - Jun 2 with 1753 viewstoboboly

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 18:51 - May 31 by DannyPaddox

I’ve only had the one. I get more emails from AFC Wimbledon than the Rs after buying a ticket for a pre-season friendly 6 (?) years ago. The one which coincided with the beer festival. I can’t be arsed to un-whatever them. Which I guess gives me options for the upcoming friendly. Looking forward to that.

Same - I last watched AFC at Kingsmeadow pre-covid and regularly get emails from them. I also get more emails from Maidenhead Utd, having gone to one game two season ago, than I do from QPR despite being a ST holder, regularly buying cup/away tickets/extra tickets and something from the online shop each season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season Ticket Renewal via club email invite on 19:22 - Jun 4 with 1449 viewsDannyPaddox

Received an email from the club today …

This is your final reminder!

With less than 24 hours remaining, this is your last chance to secure your spot for next season at a discounted price. By renewing now, you'll not only save money but you will also gain access to a number of incredible incentives including a discount in the club shop as well as The Phoenix Pub!
Don't miss out on great savings and priority seating. Renew now to secure your spot for the upcoming season.

It’s from AFC Wimbledon.

Maybe I was a bit hasty (automatically) renewing at the Rs. I should have played the two club’s season-ticket invites off against each other and got a better offer. I need an agent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024