Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To Hull and back - Preview 22:22 - Apr 12 with 2106 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62314
To Hull and back - Preview on 22:53 - Apr 12 with 1955 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Thanks Clive, spot on.

I shouldn’t be as worried as I am as Marti has worked miracles….but I don’t see us getting anything tomorrow and the only point we may get is against Preston next weekend. The question is whether that will be enough? Or if Cov and Leeds are confirmed as not going up but already having a play offplace by the time we play them…that could give us a chance.

Nervy.
To Hull and back - Preview on 09:07 - Apr 13 with 1317 viewsBurnleyhoop

To Hull and back - Preview on 22:53 - Apr 12 by Philothesuperhoop

Thanks Clive, spot on.

I shouldn’t be as worried as I am as Marti has worked miracles….but I don’t see us getting anything tomorrow and the only point we may get is against Preston next weekend. The question is whether that will be enough? Or if Cov and Leeds are confirmed as not going up but already having a play offplace by the time we play them…that could give us a chance.

Nervy.

In simple terms, our defence have been exceptional ( rag hands excluded of course) and our forwards utterly useless.

That Dykes stat on twitter is embarrassing, for him and for us. What club is likely to pay anything for a striker that contributes so little. Unless we pay off his contract in the summer, we are stuck with an expensive bench warmer for next season.

Can’t see us winning this one. They have goals in abundance from all over the pitch. We can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo, unless one of our defenders bails us out…..again.

Philogene will tear Fox a new one if he plays at left back today.
To Hull and back - Preview on 09:42 - Apr 13 with 1209 viewsWegerles_Stairs

WLS said that Richards has started one league match for us in two seasons. Is it really that many?
To Hull and back - Preview on 09:51 - Apr 13 with 1184 viewsstevec

Philogene. Is that his name or a steroid?
To Hull and back - Preview on 14:18 - Apr 13 with 694 viewsJimmyR

Papadum hands
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024