Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match 17:22 - Apr 11 with 2118 viewsplymhoop

apparantly......"on grounds of exceptional circumstances"

can these clots at the FA get any worse ??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/11/blackburn-rovers-anthony-modeste
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

cooky from plymouth

Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:28 - Apr 11 with 2080 viewss1cRanger

FA are out to get us!! The conspiracy theory continues!
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:29 - Apr 11 with 2075 viewsW7Ranger

"Exceptional Circumstances"???

WTF???

What exceptional circumstances would that be then? Has he got a fcking twitch in his leg or something?????????
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:29 - Apr 11 with 2069 viewsJuzzie

Would the FA care to divulge what the 'exceptional circumstances' were and how it comapres to Cisse's sending off against Wolves?

Oh, no, that's right....

Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:33 - Apr 11 with 2054 viewsNorthernr

They are having a special week. Being four yards offside and collapsing under no contact doesn't count as exceptional no?
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:34 - Apr 11 with 2047 viewsOakR

Makes no sense whatsoever - bizarre....

Poll: Will we stay up?

Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:36 - Apr 11 with 2035 viewsLewes_r

un-surprising total w8nkers

consistently shit

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:38 - Apr 11 with 2022 viewsQPRski

No sense. No logic. They are a law to themselves. No accountabilty. Absolutely scandalous!!!
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:40 - Apr 11 with 2012 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:40 - Apr 11 with 2009 viewsMrGrieves

After Derry and this, how obvious do they want to be that they would rather see us relegated than Blackburn?
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:40 - Apr 11 with 2009 viewsAntti_Heinola

incredible. i can't see how they can appeal that, having seen the incident. He kicked out. How can Joey's, let alone Derry's, not be overturned but that is?

Bare bones.

Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 17:51 - Apr 11 with 1980 viewsChurchOfLes

Somebody get me that email for the FA, they're getting a piece of my mind!
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 18:03 - Apr 11 with 1948 viewsQPR_Jim

I hope someones keeping a record of all these decisions, it's making my mind explode just thinking about it.
Blackburn's Modeste gets his ban cut to one match on 00:22 - Apr 12 with 1770 viewsHollowayRanger

what price boosong at wovles gets his red card over turned tomorrow

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024