Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game 22:31 - Aug 5 with 3144 viewsInglesio

Enjoy
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 00:09 - Aug 6 with 3061 viewsSomersetHoops

Thanks for that, but I didn't find it that enjoyable because it made us look more open than the bit for their goal. I suppose it was biased to show the best action from the Turks, but they seemed to miss a couple of open goals. Perhaps MH told our lot not to worry too much about defence. It did seem we had a good spell towards the end. The Turkish side looked pretty lively so were a good test and I hope MH has recognised from the game what needs to be done, although I appreciate for large parts of it we had a makeshift back four.

Who's Next?

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:35 - Aug 6 with 2918 viewsWestbourneR

We really weren't at the races in that game by the looks of it (a 5min look).

Once again we looked wide open at the back. WISH he'd find someone other than Anton Ferdinand, who is now the last remaining weak link.

Also don't know if it was 442 but the there were big pockets of space between the midfield and the back four and they were picking us apart from that position.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:43 - Aug 6 with 2907 viewsadhoc_qpr

Anyone know why Diakite didn't play? If injured i hope he'll be fit for Swansea!
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:44 - Aug 6 with 2905 viewsJamie

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:43 - Aug 6 by adhoc_qpr

Anyone know why Diakite didn't play? If injured i hope he'll be fit for Swansea!

Ramadan. Affects him more than Taarabt.
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:49 - Aug 6 with 2891 viewsadhoc_qpr

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:44 - Aug 6 by Jamie

Ramadan. Affects him more than Taarabt.

OK cheers for that.

Doesn't Ramadan last for another 2 weeks or so though? Could well rule him out for the Swansea game which would be a slight issue with Faurlin not ready.
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:53 - Aug 6 with 2884 viewsHollowayRanger

the open goal and lack of defenders at 3.10 was shocking , a lot of high balls seemed to cause us no end of problems something that i STILL worry about

just hope nelson can sort that out

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:56 - Aug 6 with 2879 viewsNorthernr

We're doomed.

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:56 - Aug 6 with 2878 viewsJamie

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:49 - Aug 6 by adhoc_qpr

OK cheers for that.

Doesn't Ramadan last for another 2 weeks or so though? Could well rule him out for the Swansea game which would be a slight issue with Faurlin not ready.

Expect him to play v Swansea, think they're wrapping him in cotton wool tbh.
Login to get fewer ads

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:57 - Aug 6 with 2876 viewsadhoc_qpr

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 10:53 - Aug 6 by HollowayRanger

the open goal and lack of defenders at 3.10 was shocking , a lot of high balls seemed to cause us no end of problems something that i STILL worry about

just hope nelson can sort that out

It was only a friendly though.

Chelsea lost 3-1 to Brighton and Norwich (6th best midfield in the prem...) drew 0-0 with MK Dons at the weekend - we still drew with the Turkish runners up and Champions league qualifiers Trabzonspor.
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 11:10 - Aug 6 with 2863 viewsTHEBUSH

Don't know how anyone could say we were good or bad on less than 5 minutes of highlights of this game.
My opinion is, it could have been, 3-3 or 0-0 or 1-0 or 0-1 or whatever you want it to be !!
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 11:41 - Aug 6 with 2839 viewshoopstilidie

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 11:10 - Aug 6 by THEBUSH

Don't know how anyone could say we were good or bad on less than 5 minutes of highlights of this game.
My opinion is, it could have been, 3-3 or 0-0 or 1-0 or 0-1 or whatever you want it to be !!

I watched all of it.

We weren't particularly good nor particularly bad.

Still think our defence needs a decent tweak, based not just on this but on all the pre-season games so far.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 13:01 - Aug 6 with 2789 viewsTHEBUSH

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 11:41 - Aug 6 by hoopstilidie

I watched all of it.

We weren't particularly good nor particularly bad.

Still think our defence needs a decent tweak, based not just on this but on all the pre-season games so far.

I think we should stick with what we've got, we probably have cover for all positions now !!
5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 22:42 - Aug 7 with 2688 viewssmegma

5 min highlights of Trabzonspor game on 11:10 - Aug 6 by THEBUSH

Hughes out.

We are definitely doomed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024