Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Augsburg QPR Highlights 14:07 - Aug 12 with 3153 viewsInglesio

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 16:41 - Aug 12 with 3000 viewsDylanP

Thanks for posting

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 16:44 - Aug 12 with 2989 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Thanks also.
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 18:35 - Aug 12 with 2872 viewsgigiisourgod

Cisse is looking immense
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 18:56 - Aug 12 with 2835 viewssmegma

A shame the highlights don't show when he hit the bar. It was 2-1 at the time and he was on the corner of the box (similar position to his 2nd goal) and as the keeper closed down the angle he lobbed it to the far post but it hit the bar.He really deserved a hat-trick. He did lose the plot near the end though and was in a slanging match with one of their defenders and the ref for a couple of minutes.
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 19:09 - Aug 12 with 2810 viewsTacticalR

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 18:56 - Aug 12 by smegma

A shame the highlights don't show when he hit the bar. It was 2-1 at the time and he was on the corner of the box (similar position to his 2nd goal) and as the keeper closed down the angle he lobbed it to the far post but it hit the bar.He really deserved a hat-trick. He did lose the plot near the end though and was in a slanging match with one of their defenders and the ref for a couple of minutes.

That's where a captain will come in handy...hopefully cooling things down when someone's losing the plot (and we seem to have quite a few 'plot losers').

Air hostess clique

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 23:36 - Aug 12 with 2654 viewsQPR1882

Managed to spot myself in the crowd

WHAT A TOP 3 DAYS.
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 09:10 - Aug 13 with 2547 viewsbarbicanranger

who played the through ball for Cisse's second? - cant work it out
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 09:34 - Aug 13 with 2524 viewssmegma

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 09:10 - Aug 13 by barbicanranger

who played the through ball for Cisse's second? - cant work it out

No23 David Junior Hoilett
Login to get fewer ads

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 09:55 - Aug 13 with 2497 viewsJHoop

Does anybody know how many fans we took? It sounds like a fair few singing on those highlights.
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 10:37 - Aug 13 with 2471 viewsCheshireR

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 09:55 - Aug 13 by JHoop

Does anybody know how many fans we took? It sounds like a fair few singing on those highlights.

I would say about 150 to 200. Difficult to say really as we had fans dotted around the ground as well as in the main away section. Probably about 50 to 100 Koreans supporting Park in attendance. Good time had by all.
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 10:37 - Aug 13 with 2469 viewswestberksr

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 09:55 - Aug 13 by JHoop

difficult to judge as we were spread out over quite a large area; possibly in the region of 300 ish; although after a few beers my counting was a bit off the mark. We did have a bit of a jolly singalong though.
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 10:48 - Aug 13 with 2447 viewsbarbicanranger

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 09:34 - Aug 13 by smegma

No23 David Junior Hoilett

Tasty pass - wouldn't have minded seeing that down at the loftus road end...
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 11:50 - Aug 13 with 2393 viewssmegma

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 10:37 - Aug 13 by CheshireR

I would say about 150 to 200. Difficult to say really as we had fans dotted around the ground as well as in the main away section. Probably about 50 to 100 Koreans supporting Park in attendance. Good time had by all.

I was sat in the main stand behind the dugouts and it looked like about 150 in the official away section with Mel and merry band of about 10 Rangers in the opposite stand.There was a small pocket of Rs a few rows back from them. In the main stand I saw 6 others plus me.And fair play, they made a racket behind the goal all through the game.The nicest thing about it was being able to go the bar and come back with a tray of beers to your seats.Even better was they were free in the VIP seats plus as much bratwurst and ice cream as you could shovel down your throat.
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 11:52 - Aug 13 with 2386 viewssmegma

http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/sport/fc-augsburg/FC-Augsburg-macht-gegen-Q-

Theres a shorter goals video link
Augsburg QPR Highlights on 13:13 - Aug 13 with 2315 viewshoops_legend

Augsburg QPR Highlights on 11:52 - Aug 13 by smegma

http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/sport/fc-augsburg/FC-Augsburg-macht-gegen-Q-

Theres a shorter goals video link

Cisse looks fantastic and also great ball by Junior Hoilett.

The own goal and Green handball are farcical and I think we may get that a few times with Ferdinand at the back this season. Poor concentration.I still think our defence is good though and Green has reputation to make up for mistakes

I think the ref only gave them the pen as he felt Augsburg were due one due to Greens error - not Nelson actually handballing!

But overall looking fine!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024