Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not gonna read all the shit.......but 00:10 - Dec 9 with 2964 viewsThreeLions

If you dont like watching football that's associated with our town Fook off we dontfo want you glory hunting idiots anyway. Done on a phone full of passion before youask.
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:11 - Dec 9 with 2955 viewsjudd

It were shit though pal.

Poll: What is it to be then?

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:15 - Dec 9 with 2931 viewschuckleberry

Didn't you spend the second half in the bar?
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:16 - Dec 9 with 2924 viewsjudd

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:15 - Dec 9 by chuckleberry

Didn't you spend the second half in the bar?

No.

Poll: What is it to be then?

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:28 - Dec 9 with 2902 viewsDoris

posted a bit late ,1000 of us "gloryhunting idiots" have already fooked off .posted on a computer not full of "passion".
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:41 - Dec 9 with 2880 viewsThreeLions

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:28 - Dec 9 by Doris

posted a bit late ,1000 of us "gloryhunting idiots" have already fooked off .posted on a computer not full of "passion".

Well done to you.iwill till still follow the dale through thick and thin. Not be a sensationalist and continue to be a realist. Yours threelions who yes fancies a beer Charlie
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 00:48 - Dec 9 with 2872 viewsDalenet

Not a very helpful thread is it three lions. The club has lost almost half its fan base in 2 years and you want more of them to fook off because they have the audacity to be dissapointed.
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 01:21 - Dec 9 with 2840 viewsCrede

What's with the yellow kit, playing in blue isn't the problem, the problem is we're shit

After the York debacle, I fully expected a Coleman side pumped up for victory, all I saw was an embarrassment, again. Crowds certainly won't be going up
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 07:54 - Dec 9 with 2775 viewsTalkingSutty

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 01:21 - Dec 9 by Crede

What's with the yellow kit, playing in blue isn't the problem, the problem is we're shit

After the York debacle, I fully expected a Coleman side pumped up for victory, all I saw was an embarrassment, again. Crowds certainly won't be going up

You just know Coleman craves for us to play in a red kit, he is slowly weening us off our preference to blue.

What a pathetic idea to have us running out in our away kit, thats what you call clutching at straws/scraping the barrel !!
Login to get fewer ads

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 07:58 - Dec 9 with 2767 viewsDale23years

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 07:54 - Dec 9 by TalkingSutty

You just know Coleman craves for us to play in a red kit, he is slowly weening us off our preference to blue.

What a pathetic idea to have us running out in our away kit, thats what you call clutching at straws/scraping the barrel !!

We'll you know if you don't like TS you know what you can do lol

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 08:10 - Dec 9 with 2764 viewsTalkingSutty

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 07:58 - Dec 9 by Dale23years

We'll you know if you don't like TS you know what you can do lol

Wait until the red home kit comes out next season
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 09:16 - Dec 9 with 2710 viewsdalestats

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 01:21 - Dec 9 by Crede

Defence was an embarrassment but the team performance wasn't too bad

Poll: Remain in the eu

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 12:55 - Dec 9 with 2595 viewswindowsbug

How dare you call some of us glory hunters.
I have been watching Dale for nearly 30 years.
I have seen some real dross. But during these times the players were not as good as the players we have now. Rochdale could not attract or afford the type of players we have now.
I was one of the Swansea 40 something's,
don't have a go about glory hunting to me. I have had enough, I just don't have the passion anymore. I stopped going to away games after the Exeter debacle last season.
And guess what... I have now stopped going to home games after this seasons debacle against Exeter.
It also looks like 500 people have taken your advice and stayed away. Its fans and attitudes like that drive us away.
Goodbye Spotland
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 13:00 - Dec 9 with 2577 viewsSandyman

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 12:55 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

I have seen some real dross. But during these times the players were not as good as the players we have now. Rochdale could not attract or afford the type of players we have now.
don't have a go about glory hunting to me. I have had enough, I just don't have the passion anymore. I stopped going to away games after the Exeter debacle last season.
And guess what... I have now stopped going to home games after this seasons debacle against Exeter.
It also looks like 500 people have taken your advice and stayed away. Its fans and attitudes like that drive us away.
Goodbye Spotland

Well said - make that debacles after the shite we've seen at Spotland this season. Very close to packing it in after a long time as well.

Another of the Swansea 45.
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 13:19 - Dec 9 with 2541 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 12:55 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

Goodbye Spotland

Did you not know that 3 lions was in charge?

He watches England you know?

I totally feel your pain.

During the Barrow era, we were predominantly a lower mid table side in the 4th tier, and though the Barrow era was shite, our league position was par with what we were used to.

We are dropping a place a month under Coleman and he has a worse home record than Barrow and Vic Halom, perhaps even Eyre!

The crowds dropping at the rate they are, the lack of commercial activity will ultimately see us go broke!

This shows that blind faith is infact no faith at all and that 3L doesnt understand the basics of how a business works!

Losing loyal customers and not replacing them with new ones is the road to ruin!

But Hey Ho, he knows best!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 13:37 - Dec 9 with 2503 viewsThreeLions

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 13:19 - Dec 9 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Did you not know that 3 lions was in charge?

He watches England you know?

I totally feel your pain.

During the Barrow era, we were predominantly a lower mid table side in the 4th tier, and though the Barrow era was shite, our league position was par with what we were used to.

We are dropping a place a month under Coleman and he has a worse home record than Barrow and Vic Halom, perhaps even Eyre!

The crowds dropping at the rate they are, the lack of commercial activity will ultimately see us go broke!

This shows that blind faith is infact no faith at all and that 3L doesnt understand the basics of how a business works!

Losing loyal customers and not replacing them with new ones is the road to ruin!

But Hey Ho, he knows best!

No I don't go to England matches any longer. I'm sorry I don't hold the same views as you, but I am entitled to an opinion like everybody else. Or is this not the case on here anymore?
not gonna read all the shit.......but on 14:42 - Dec 9 with 2478 viewsDorsetDale

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 13:37 - Dec 9 by ThreeLions

No I don't go to England matches any longer. I'm sorry I don't hold the same views as you, but I am entitled to an opinion like everybody else. Or is this not the case on here anymore?

I doubt anyone has a problem with your opinion, just the way you expressed it.

For over thirty years I've lived away from Dale and due to family commitments have watched more games some seasons than others.

This season I've had the means to be able to go to every game but have only actually been to two!!

I'm simply not feeling it.

Another 3 of the Swansea 45.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 15:09 - Dec 9 with 2454 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 13:37 - Dec 9 by ThreeLions

Of coarse you are 3L, but telling fans to Fook off comes across as arrogant at best, a lot of fans are really concerned about the downward spiral we are on.

These fans arent the 6 year glory hunters, they have watched for decades and decades!

So let them decide whether to fook off or not, rather than be bullied into a decision by you!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 19:41 - Dec 9 with 2361 viewsmightydale

not gonna read all the shit.......but on 15:09 - Dec 9 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Of coarse you are 3L, but telling fans to Fook off comes across as arrogant at best, a lot of fans are really concerned about the downward spiral we are on.

These fans arent the 6 year glory hunters, they have watched for decades and decades!

So let them decide whether to fook off or not, rather than be bullied into a decision by you!

well said, just a shame he has to make threads up like this when he's tanked up

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024