Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So many whys? 17:59 - Aug 26 with 9547 viewsBillyRudd

Just a few personal thoughts on this wet and miserable Sunday afternoon.
I would,nt mind Henderson (our one true converter of chances) dropping into mid-table occasionally, if he actually achieved anything in doing so. He does,nt.
If Keith Hills team talks are anything like his interview musings then it,s no wonder the players look disjointed and confused.
Why is Calvins ratio of headers won so much greater in our penalty area than the opposing teams area?
Why does it seem that everytime someone has a good game they are dropped for the next.
Why are we so reluctant to shoot from outside the box.
Why are we playing the ball out of defence at a snail pace.
Why are we playing across the defensive back line as we do. Its total football but only in our defensive third. We can,t or won,t do it from the halfway line.
Why if its practised in training, has our crossing of the ball not improved in the last 2 years.
Why other than the last 10 minutes in the Fleetwood and Walsall games when we were chasing the game by taking route 1 (and looking more dangerous in doing it) do we play the same tactic for 80mins of a slow march out of defense with no end result.
Why does Camps look a troubled soul out there.
What must Cannon be thinking.
Why is an injured players status such a state secret? I defy any opposing team to second guess a Hill team selection beforehand so what does it matter?
How does Hill motivate players (a genuine question) because I see nothing in his personna that would get me pulling my tripe out for 90 minutes if I was playing in a position I felt was,nt my best and then getting dropped for it. Anyone with any inside knowledge, please tell because I genuinely believe that he would drop Ronaldo if he did,nt perform at right back.
Has Hill ever publicly admitted losing a match due to his mistakes rather than the players. One for TVOS there.
And finally how are the refreshments organised. Is it a concession that is awarded for a fixed fee so the club don,t give a damn? A pie and a drink used to be part of the match experience. Alas not any more for me.
Does you good to get it off your chest.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:33 - Aug 29 with 1182 viewskiwidale

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:03 - Aug 29 by nordenblue

Pretty ironic whilst you keep posting the last word?
You're really not that bright,but that's fairly obvious

You stick to watching football on the tele and telling is all what we should be thinking,now theres a good chap

I tell you what is ironic norden your post suggests its you who is not very bright you don't understand the rules of last word do you? think hard and fast before you reply it might be a trap.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 12:33]

This is not the time for bickering.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:35 - Aug 29 with 1165 viewsnordenblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:33 - Aug 29 by kiwidale

I tell you what is ironic norden your post suggests its you who is not very bright you don't understand the rules of last word do you? think hard and fast before you reply it might be a trap.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 12:33]

"Its you who are not very bright" fooking brilliant,you couldn't make it up this stuff

Pssst. Nice edit too
So many whys? on 12:37 - Aug 29 with 1151 viewskiwidale

LMBO this is too easy.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024