Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elvis Costello tickets 14:32 - Apr 18 with 2446 viewsswanny

Has anyone received theirs yet, or should I be panicking?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Elvis Costello tickets on 17:00 - Apr 18 with 2417 viewsGowerjack

Not had mine yet either

When is it again?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Elvis Costello tickets on 08:17 - Apr 19 with 2396 viewsswanny

Elvis Costello tickets on 17:00 - Apr 18 by Gowerjack

Not had mine yet either

When is it again?

it's not 'till July (11th) - I was just wonderin' though...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Elvis Costello tickets on 08:34 - Apr 19 with 2389 viewsGowerjack

Elvis Costello tickets on 08:17 - Apr 19 by swanny

it's not 'till July (11th) - I was just wonderin' though...

I bought Paul Weller tickets from the same agent theybtook about a month to arrive so no need to worry.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Elvis Costello tickets on 08:40 - Apr 19 with 2387 viewsClinton

How do you get them. They are not on sale at the outlets I usually use for Brangwyn concerts.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Elvis Costello tickets on 17:55 - Apr 19 with 2345 viewsswanny

Elvis Costello tickets on 08:40 - Apr 19 by Clinton

How do you get them. They are not on sale at the outlets I usually use for Brangwyn concerts.

Orchard Entertainment

Elvis Costello tickets on 09:30 - Apr 20 with 2321 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh I just don't know where to begin...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Elvis Costello tickets on 07:54 - Jun 7 with 2234 viewsswanny

bump for GowerJack - have you had them yet?

Elvis Costello tickets on 09:00 - Jun 7 with 2216 viewsblobby2

Saw him at the rank with the attractions and rockpile (Dave Edmund's and nick Lowe) as support act, think it was a johnny Owen benefit gig, superb night but I just don't fancy a night of him solo without the attractions backing him.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Login to get fewer ads

Elvis Costello tickets on 09:27 - Jun 7 with 2208 viewsswanny

Elvis Costello tickets on 09:00 - Jun 7 by blobby2

Saw him at the rank with the attractions and rockpile (Dave Edmund's and nick Lowe) as support act, think it was a johnny Owen benefit gig, superb night but I just don't fancy a night of him solo without the attractions backing him.

yes, but has anyone got their tickets yet?

Elvis Costello tickets on 16:18 - Jun 7 with 2178 viewsblobby2

Now there's me having some nice reminiscences and you go and get all highly, relax mun they'll send em out in due course

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Elvis Costello tickets on 22:24 - Jun 7 with 2150 viewsswanny

Elvis Costello tickets on 16:18 - Jun 7 by blobby2

Now there's me having some nice reminiscences and you go and get all highly, relax mun they'll send em out in due course

Pffft

Elvis Costello tickets on 22:40 - Jun 7 with 2137 viewspansypants

£56 on ticketmaster. What is face value?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Elvis Costello tickets on 08:02 - Jun 8 with 2122 viewsswanny

Elvis Costello tickets on 22:40 - Jun 7 by pansypants

£56 on ticketmaster. What is face value?

£50 I think, but they haven't arrived yet:(

Elvis Costello tickets on 10:49 - Jun 8 with 2091 viewsswancity

When I booked mine last week they e mailed the tickets to me which can just be printed off. In row w 21/22 which is on the bar side to allow easy access to that important facility.lol.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Elvis Costello tickets on 12:04 - Jun 8 with 2066 viewsswanny

Elvis Costello tickets on 10:49 - Jun 8 by swancity

When I booked mine last week they e mailed the tickets to me which can just be printed off. In row w 21/22 which is on the bar side to allow easy access to that important facility.lol.

who did you book through?

Elvis Costello tickets on 13:35 - Jun 8 with 2048 viewsswancity

Elvis Costello tickets on 12:04 - Jun 8 by swanny

who did you book through?

There was an advert in swep, tel number 01792 637300, tkt costs was 50 quid each. plus 2.50 booking fee

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024