Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real Radio 14:44 - Apr 28 with 2589 viewsheadcleaner

Its times like this I wish that the real radio phone in was still on air so I could hear that weasel perry talk his way out of their wretched season. ho hum never mind
Real Radio on 15:30 - Apr 28 with 2502 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I know, the smug Brooksy Gilo and Perry used to make me want to vomit but I though Dai Bishop was great. Probably because his father is a Swansea boy. Funny how the show got pulled after we were promoted and they weren't eh?
Never mind though, the Radio Wales football phone in is on at 7 this evening. Be sure to order in some popcorn for what promises to be an unmissable show for all Swansea fans

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Real Radio on 15:32 - Apr 28 with 2493 viewsEdmundo

It will be re enacted for next season, so they can talk about them winning a few games. Albeit in the lower leagues
Just smile

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Real Radio on 16:20 - Apr 28 with 2408 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Real Radio on 15:32 - Apr 28 by Edmundo

It will be re enacted for next season, so they can talk about them winning a few games. Albeit in the lower leagues
Just smile

Not a chance! Not with us being a division above them lol. BTW head cleaner Perry might be on the R Wales show tonight

Real Radio on 20:30 - Apr 28 with 2273 viewsRogueTrooper

Cant believe this dog5hite I'm listening to, yellow card and free kick outside the box? Really? Please, we need some happy jacks on there

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Real Radio on 20:39 - Apr 28 with 2239 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Real Radio on 20:30 - Apr 28 by RogueTrooper

Cant believe this dog5hite I'm listening to, yellow card and free kick outside the box? Really? Please, we need some happy jacks on there

Yeah I know , all the talk apart from that is trying to get more high profile games for Cardiff. Euros or something? Be nice for the home of a Welsh rugby to get a few games.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024