Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fcbusiness Magazine - Investment 19:51 - Dec 4 with 2979 viewsJonnyTheJack

Leigh Dineen talking about it. Page 35 onwards http://www.fcbusiness.co.uk/eversion/fc81/index.html

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 20:51 - Dec 4 with 2898 viewsjacksinceever

Interesting read
fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 12:12 - Dec 5 with 2523 views_

There speaks a Charlatan itching to grab his money and run.

Beware of what's to come...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 2413 viewstomdickharry

Wonder what the up to date position is?
fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 09:45 - Dec 10 with 2250 viewsjohnlangy

I missed this first time round.

If you go to page 35 LD refers to January being the optimum time to start the first phase of the expansion (the same thing said by HJ some time ago). This is in the November issue of the magazine and it is now 3 weeks to January. And we're hearing nothing.

There's been virtually no feedback from the Fans Forum. Were any members of the Trust board, or even just a member there ? There MUST have been questions asked.
fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 10:36 - Dec 10 with 2217 views_

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 09:45 - Dec 10 by johnlangy

I missed this first time round.

If you go to page 35 LD refers to January being the optimum time to start the first phase of the expansion (the same thing said by HJ some time ago). This is in the November issue of the magazine and it is now 3 weeks to January. And we're hearing nothing.

There's been virtually no feedback from the Fans Forum. Were any members of the Trust board, or even just a member there ? There MUST have been questions asked.

Yeah WTF happened up there in the forum. There was a lot of anger and frustration in the weeks leading up to this and a promise that the right questions would be asked.

That doesn't seem to have been the case whatsoever?

What happened, did you all leave there pissed with 1000 shares each or what?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 10:52 - Dec 10 with 2198 viewsBrynmill_Jack

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 10:36 - Dec 10 by _

Yeah WTF happened up there in the forum. There was a lot of anger and frustration in the weeks leading up to this and a promise that the right questions would be asked.

That doesn't seem to have been the case whatsoever?

What happened, did you all leave there pissed with 1000 shares each or what?

Reading a comment left on SCFC2's guest book by Jim White is a bit suspect.....

All

I have seen a few comments related to the Fans Forum.

We did specifically ask people not to tweet and report on the forum live but there isn't a problem if someone does want to post something here.

Interesting that a few people are disappointed in no summary of the event from the Trust.

Sorry guys, I and the other Trust Board Members who were there were busy running around trying to ensure the event was a success for the 100 or so Jacks that were there. I am pleased to say that we hope to have raised nearly £2500 for Swansea Bravehearts from the event.

I honestly couldn't remember much of the answered to questions but all I do remember is HJ saying that if anyone does comes in as a new shareholder then they need to buy into the values that the current board have about the way in which the club operates.

There was also a commitment to protect the role and involvement of the trust which is good to hear.

There may be others there who can remember other aspects but the last week has been manic and so there isn't much more I can remember to be honest!

cheers

Jim

Hmmmmmnnnn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 11:11 - Dec 10 with 2178 views_

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 10:52 - Dec 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Reading a comment left on SCFC2's guest book by Jim White is a bit suspect.....

All

I have seen a few comments related to the Fans Forum.

We did specifically ask people not to tweet and report on the forum live but there isn't a problem if someone does want to post something here.

Interesting that a few people are disappointed in no summary of the event from the Trust.

Sorry guys, I and the other Trust Board Members who were there were busy running around trying to ensure the event was a success for the 100 or so Jacks that were there. I am pleased to say that we hope to have raised nearly £2500 for Swansea Bravehearts from the event.

I honestly couldn't remember much of the answered to questions but all I do remember is HJ saying that if anyone does comes in as a new shareholder then they need to buy into the values that the current board have about the way in which the club operates.

There was also a commitment to protect the role and involvement of the trust which is good to hear.

There may be others there who can remember other aspects but the last week has been manic and so there isn't much more I can remember to be honest!

cheers

Jim

Hmmmmmnnnn

What a load of bollox then.

Very interesting how the regular posters on here who were all up for the fight going there have said next to nothing...

And this utter crap from Jim White about not live tweeting?? WTF??

The whole hierarchy thing stinks.

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 11:21 - Dec 10 with 2161 viewsDarran

fcbusiness Magazine - Investment on 11:11 - Dec 10 by _

What a load of bollox then.

Very interesting how the regular posters on here who were all up for the fight going there have said next to nothing...

And this utter crap from Jim White about not live tweeting?? WTF??

The whole hierarchy thing stinks.

I actually agree with Teabag here it's absolutely bizarre that you couldn't tweet and post live from the Forum,very strange.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024