Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa 19:22 - Dec 23 with 21482 viewsbiggar

Surprised at a lot of these comments on the above. Apart from one daft bit of play in the first half I thought he was possibly our best player. For the life of me I just cannot understand the amount of people slating him. Bizarre. I don’t need a trip to specsavers so god knows what game some people were watching.
Roque Mesa on 20:44 - Dec 23 with 3078 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa on 20:18 - Dec 23 by Rancid

Does Mesa do more than Cork do you think?

This season, probably not, Cork has better players with more movement around him and is having a good season to be fair.

If you put Mesa here last season, or in Burnley’s team now, I think he’d be the better player. If you put Cork here now, he’d be passing sideways.

And I was a bigger fan of Cork than most on here.
Roque Mesa on 20:51 - Dec 23 with 3057 viewsRancid

Roque Mesa on 20:44 - Dec 23 by jack247

This season, probably not, Cork has better players with more movement around him and is having a good season to be fair.

If you put Mesa here last season, or in Burnley’s team now, I think he’d be the better player. If you put Cork here now, he’d be passing sideways.

And I was a bigger fan of Cork than most on here.

So it all depends on how good the players around him are then I'm guessing you're saying.I don't think we're going to see the best of him anytime soon here if thats the case.
Roque Mesa on 21:47 - Dec 23 with 2983 viewstrampie

Mesa has been a waste of money so far, I wonder if he will be on his way in January ?

As disappointing as he has been he was not what we needed anyway, we need a midfielder that can create and score not another sideways merchant.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Roque Mesa on 21:53 - Dec 23 with 2966 viewsmax936

Superb today, got injured about 20 mins before he went off, but stayed on until he was totally done, we're gonna miss him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Roque Mesa on 22:00 - Dec 23 with 2949 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa on 20:51 - Dec 23 by Rancid

So it all depends on how good the players around him are then I'm guessing you're saying.I don't think we're going to see the best of him anytime soon here if thats the case.

Definitely.

You often see Mesa throw his arms up later on in games. It’s a bit unprofessional, but it’s because people just aren’t making what he considers obvious runs when he is looking to get a move going. We’ve got a lot of steady eddies in our team and you need that, but we don’t have anyone to burst forward or make a clever run for someone like Mesa to pick out.

I can pretty much guarantee that if you played Cork in a central midfield three with Clucas and Carroll, he would get slaughtered on here after the game.
Roque Mesa on 22:12 - Dec 23 with 2914 viewsRancid

Roque Mesa on 22:00 - Dec 23 by jack247

Definitely.

You often see Mesa throw his arms up later on in games. It’s a bit unprofessional, but it’s because people just aren’t making what he considers obvious runs when he is looking to get a move going. We’ve got a lot of steady eddies in our team and you need that, but we don’t have anyone to burst forward or make a clever run for someone like Mesa to pick out.

I can pretty much guarantee that if you played Cork in a central midfield three with Clucas and Carroll, he would get slaughtered on here after the game.

JJS used to do that too.Got to agree with you on this though.He really must look around and think he's playing with inferior players who are all much of a muchness.Hes never going to be our creative spark, he's your Deschamps and Makalele type (not half as good).The difference with them is they did have players who made themselves available and could do something with the ball other than the predictable pedestrian style football we're seeing here now.
Roque Mesa on 22:19 - Dec 23 with 2893 viewstrampie

It's laughable that a limited player that cannot do what other players are capable of gets annoyed when more capable players don't always produce what they are capable of.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Roque Mesa on 22:21 - Dec 23 with 2883 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa on 22:19 - Dec 23 by trampie

It's laughable that a limited player that cannot do what other players are capable of gets annoyed when more capable players don't always produce what they are capable of.

Who are the more capable players? We should start picking them
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa on 22:23 - Dec 23 with 2875 viewsDarran

Roque Mesa on 21:53 - Dec 23 by max936

Superb today, got injured about 20 mins before he went off, but stayed on until he was totally done, we're gonna miss him.

Superb?

No fuçking chance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roque Mesa on 22:25 - Dec 23 with 2866 viewstrampie

Roque Mesa on 22:21 - Dec 23 by jack247

Who are the more capable players? We should start picking them

Everybody is more capable than Mesa.

Roque Mesa on 22:35 - Dec 23 with 2842 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 22:25 - Dec 23 by trampie

Everybody is more capable than Mesa.

Lol!!
Roque Mesa on 22:36 - Dec 23 with 2833 viewsRancid

They're all bang average 6 out of 10 players and Mesa is the better of a bad bunch.
Roque Mesa on 22:45 - Dec 23 with 2810 viewsDarran

Roque Mesa on 22:36 - Dec 23 by Rancid

They're all bang average 6 out of 10 players and Mesa is the better of a bad bunch.

Exactly.

Roque Mesa on 22:48 - Dec 23 with 2791 viewstrampie

Unless you are a top team or have pots of money I would not recommend spending a lot of money on a water carrier.

Roque Mesa on 22:49 - Dec 23 with 2787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mesa is a talented liability with an exotic name and a nice moustache.

Poll: Tory leader

Roque Mesa on 22:50 - Dec 23 with 2778 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roque Mesa on 20:51 - Dec 23 by Rancid

I suppose ant decent player would struggle with a team of tailors dummies around them? Don't you think?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roque Mesa on 22:50 - Dec 23 with 2778 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa on 22:36 - Dec 23 by Rancid

We’re no great shakes with him in the team, we’re a lot worse without him. They all look to each other to take ownership.

Our best midfield with Leon out includes Mesa and Ki IMO.
Roque Mesa on 22:51 - Dec 23 with 2769 viewslonglostjack

Roque Mesa on 22:00 - Dec 23 by jack247

Definitely.

Spot on. We are so bloody slow on the counter - it's so fecking frustrating!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Roque Mesa on 22:53 - Dec 23 with 2755 viewsRancid

Roque Mesa on 22:50 - Dec 23 by Brynmill_Jack

I suppose ant decent player would struggle with a team of tailors dummies around them? Don't you think?

I do but even with equally as good players around you I still don't see what the big news is on Mesa.Weve had so many better players in the last 7 or 8 years than him.
Roque Mesa on 22:54 - Dec 23 with 2749 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa on 22:53 - Dec 23 by Rancid

I do but even with equally as good players around you I still don't see what the big news is on Mesa.Weve had so many better players in the last 7 or 8 years than him.

True.

We haven’t now though.
Roque Mesa on 23:01 - Dec 23 with 2723 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roque Mesa on 22:50 - Dec 23 by jack247

We’re no great shakes with him in the team, we’re a lot worse without him. They all look to each other to take ownership.

Our best midfield with Leon out includes Mesa and Ki IMO.

At last. Someone who understands. At the moment the dullards (not Trampie so much, he doesn't even like football, just plaid cymru) like Darran can't see that he's virtually the only player wanting to take responsibility. The others like Carroll and Clucas seem to be to afraid to make mistakes and Fer only plays when it suits him.

When I first saw Mesa teamed up with a good hold up centre forward (Bony) I could see just how good a player he could be for us. So now not only does he have a hiding midfield around him he has lost Bony up front to give him options going forward.

And let's not forget, the man accountable for Mesas slow start in the PL only got sacked this week. I hope any new manager recognises how good he can be and instructs his colleagues to give him the options he craves. Also hope Bony gets back asap.With Mesa firing he may well save us this season.

Roque Mesa on 23:15 - Dec 23 with 2694 viewstrampie

Last Palmas hey, only two seasons in the top division equating to 69 league games and just 2 goals.

Not what Swansea needed at the time they signed him or not what is needed now, spending 11 big ones on a water carrier for a team like Swansea was madness.

Roque Mesa on 23:18 - Dec 23 with 2684 viewsDarran

Roque Mesa on 23:15 - Dec 23 by trampie

Last Palmas hey, only two seasons in the top division equating to 69 league games and just 2 goals.

Not what Swansea needed at the time they signed him or not what is needed now, spending 11 big ones on a water carrier for a team like Swansea was madness.

Don’t be dull think of all the goals and assists he’s getting for us.

Roque Mesa on 23:25 - Dec 23 with 2664 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I know you're a WUM but can't you see how ridiculous your posts are? You've become an even worse parody of yourself (if that were humanly possible).
So Mesa at 11 million is a water carrier. What the f*ck (at 17 million) does that make Clucas?

Roque Mesa on 23:28 - Dec 23 with 2649 viewsjack247

I’m guessing you never rated Leon Britton then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024