Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff... 12:03 - Aug 12 with 13782 viewsymaohyd

Going to enjoy their demise this season.

Barely going to score, won't get many more points than the infamous Derby team.

Warnock is football's Eddie Jones, when things are going well, he's a funny, amiable character, as the defeats pile up though....sit back and watch him implode.

Comedy gold yesterday looking his age after the game, bedraggled and deperately trying to sound philosophical!

A nice mid table finish for the Swans, playing nice football with youngsters hungry to do well and Cardiff and Warnock imploding.

Aftet the shit storm of Thursday (hopefully our worst moment of the season) my football life aint so bad.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cardiff... on 18:37 - Aug 12 with 2785 viewssainthelens

Cardiff... on 18:29 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

That was Derby's total you complete f*cking idiot

Trying to educate him BJ is like Colin trying to survive till Xmas. All bit pointless .
Cardiff... on 18:45 - Aug 12 with 2761 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff... on 12:19 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

‘Don’t care’ come back in November when you are being smashed every week.

You go to football to see your team win & be entertained anyone who says different is a liar.

Loads of basseys expecting 7 points from the 1st 3 games

When was the last time you watched the Swans play ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff... on 18:46 - Aug 12 with 2751 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 18:27 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

Well you don’t watch them so you won’t be bothered

Another Sunday afternoon on PS from the comfort of your cab?

Your right I’m not bothered. It was good we got promoted though as the club will get a lot of cash and we would have lost any parachute payments thus more cuts. After this year we will prob be debt free unlike yourselves, we haven’t got a team full of mercenary kents like the ayews and clueless who couldn’t wait to get away either. We can be strong again, maybe not this year, but who gives a fug? Seems like you lot are loving the championship just like I predicted.....💋

Benny

Cardiff... on 19:14 - Aug 12 with 2688 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff... on 18:46 - Aug 12 by byron

Your right I’m not bothered. It was good we got promoted though as the club will get a lot of cash and we would have lost any parachute payments thus more cuts. After this year we will prob be debt free unlike yourselves, we haven’t got a team full of mercenary kents like the ayews and clueless who couldn’t wait to get away either. We can be strong again, maybe not this year, but who gives a fug? Seems like you lot are loving the championship just like I predicted.....💋

Sorry but we didn't have a team full of mercenaries in our first season in the PL either. That's a product of success, the higher up the table you climb and the longer you stay there, higher profile players with bigger wage demands will want to come to you. That happens when you've been up there for seven years.

We'll see if you get to experience it.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 19:14]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff... on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 2642 viewsdickythorpe

It'll be interesting to see the battle for the 6-10 spots. When we played Everton in April we were the better team, yet they finished top half and we went down.
14 Teams will still mathematically be able to go down come March.
It'll be a trial.
The many faces of Colin will be comedy gold as well. A few bad results could finish his ticker off!
Hope he gets the sack before imploding on air.
I do think he butt licks the fans, but they won't see it until the shít hits the fan.
Cardiff... on 19:46 - Aug 12 with 2628 viewslifelong

I think they’ll stay up, just, they’ll be a difficult side to beat at home.
Cardiff... on 19:49 - Aug 12 with 2621 viewsItchySphincter

Swans v Cardiff 09 on Sky Football next.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff... on 19:54 - Aug 12 with 2602 viewsplasjack

Cardiff... on 19:41 - Aug 12 by dickythorpe

It'll be interesting to see the battle for the 6-10 spots. When we played Everton in April we were the better team, yet they finished top half and we went down.
14 Teams will still mathematically be able to go down come March.
It'll be a trial.
The many faces of Colin will be comedy gold as well. A few bad results could finish his ticker off!
Hope he gets the sack before imploding on air.
I do think he butt licks the fans, but they won't see it until the shít hits the fan.

Once he gets the elbow, could do a job for us, assuming our magician cant work his magic.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff... on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 2583 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff... on 19:54 - Aug 12 by plasjack

Once he gets the elbow, could do a job for us, assuming our magician cant work his magic.

Really Plas? Coin Wan Ker managing our F.C. I thought I’d imgned our worst nightmare already
Cardiff... on 20:20 - Aug 12 with 2548 viewsplasjack

Cardiff... on 20:04 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

Really Plas? Coin Wan Ker managing our F.C. I thought I’d imgned our worst nightmare already

Your right, but I thought horses for courses.
Cardiff... on 20:31 - Aug 12 with 2526 viewsEasternJack

I’d rather give bob Bradley another go

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Cardiff... on 21:34 - Aug 12 with 2448 viewsbyron

It’s only just begun fat boy......

Benny

Cardiff... on 21:38 - Aug 12 with 2431 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 19:14 - Aug 12 by MrSwerve

Sorry but we didn't have a team full of mercenaries in our first season in the PL either. That's a product of success, the higher up the table you climb and the longer you stay there, higher profile players with bigger wage demands will want to come to you. That happens when you've been up there for seven years.

We'll see if you get to experience it.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 19:14]

Doesn’t sound like much fun, like the last 3 years for you lot from what I read on here? Sounds like when you push the boat out and spend you just attract the worst kind of footballer on huge wages. Great. Soon, you will need to spend 200 million to stay in the top 10....madness.

Benny

Cardiff... on 21:39 - Aug 12 with 2432 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff... on 19:54 - Aug 12 by plasjack

Plas please! Just off to bed when I read your post. I’ll have nightmares now.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff... on 21:51 - Aug 12 with 2411 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff... on 21:34 - Aug 12 by byron

It’s only just begun fat boy......

Fat? Fuk off back to your cab c unty
Cardiff... on 21:54 - Aug 12 with 2397 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 21:51 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

Fat? Fuk off back to your cab c unty

What’s wrong with being a cabbie? Chill out tubbsy

Benny

Cardiff... on 23:38 - Aug 12 with 2331 viewsJacket

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This threadbare squad is a glasshouse if ever I've seen one. Keeping shtum about Cardiff is the best policy I'd say.
Cardiff... on 00:35 - Aug 13 with 2288 viewsJack123

I hope they get smashed every game.. just to shut this kunt up

[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 0:36]

libera nos a malo

Cardiff... on 04:57 - Aug 13 with 2221 viewsphact0rri

I don't give much belief cardiff will stay up, but stranger things have happened. Though I also don't really see myself caring one way or the other. Maybe I'll care if we get drawn in a cup match or something, otherwise I'll enjoy reading the anguish of those few cardiff supporters who have been jerks, and leave it at that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Cardiff... on 08:06 - Aug 13 with 2132 viewsvjay48

I did like the suggestion that the yellow/red cards for manager was aimed at Colin .
Cardiff... on 08:47 - Aug 13 with 2088 viewsomarjack

Cardiff... on 00:35 - Aug 13 by Jack123

I hope they get smashed every game.. just to shut this kunt up

[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 0:36]

At this rate..he'll be turning alcoholic by week 19

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Cardiff... on 09:32 - Aug 13 with 2030 viewsymaohyd

Cardiff... on 21:38 - Aug 12 by byron

Doesn’t sound like much fun, like the last 3 years for you lot from what I read on here? Sounds like when you push the boat out and spend you just attract the worst kind of footballer on huge wages. Great. Soon, you will need to spend 200 million to stay in the top 10....madness.

It is madness.

The beauty of the premier league from the perspective of the 'lesser' clubs should be to challenge in a creative way playing to your strengths with players who fit into that jigsaw that other clubs wouldn't look at.

In our first season under BR having a player like Mark Gower topping the European stats for pass staristics, Leon 5ft whatever gliding around never losing the ball....the Swansea City way, great days to be remembered forever. Not to forget some unheard of Spanish dude Michu rocking up and for one season becoming the best Swans player i've ever seen.

Lose sight of the important things though, not operate at 100% in all aspects of the club, boardroom, recruitment etc and the premier league will chew you up, spit you out and leave you a financial mess.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cardiff... on 15:30 - Aug 13 with 1885 viewsJohnw102

The fans are still the same! Coin throwing Saturday being investigated by FA!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45172771?ns_linkname=sport&ns_mchannel=soci
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 15:31]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Cardiff... on 15:33 - Aug 13 with 1876 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff... on 15:30 - Aug 13 by Johnw102

The fans are still the same! Coin throwing Saturday being investigated by FA!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45172771?ns_linkname=sport&ns_mchannel=soci
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 15:31]

Maybe thats where all the missing old £1 coins are....in the hands of Bluebirds fans for use as missiles

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff... on 18:45 - Aug 13 with 1726 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff... on 08:06 - Aug 13 by vjay48

I did like the suggestion that the yellow/red cards for manager was aimed at Colin .

The problem is most refs don't like the fact he's a qualified referee himself.

Some refs who like to make names for themselves can't stand someone correctly them based upon facts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024