Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Labour Party 19:14 - Apr 12 with 9368 viewsHeadmaster

Toxic to the core it seems, riddled with factional warfare.

[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 11:38]
The Labour Party on 10:25 - Apr 15 with 1140 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Labour Party on 05:05 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Starmer is obviously alarmed that this has got out. Puts the backstabbing b*stards right under the spotlight

He needs to sort it out, but the factions look very much entrenched and this leaked report will make things worse.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Labour Party on 10:38 - Apr 15 with 1123 viewsAce_Jack

The Labour Party on 05:05 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Starmer is obviously alarmed that this has got out. Puts the backstabbing b*stards right under the spotlight

Probably more to do with all the libel cases and data protection fines the party is going to be hit with as a result of this leak.

Not surprising the people who denied anti semitism was a problem for four years, & are now insisting it was a problem all a long but was actually just the right wingers fault now don't care that jewish activists are having their personal info spread across neo nazi websites.
The Labour Party on 20:58 - Apr 15 with 1043 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Labour Party on 10:38 - Apr 15 by Ace_Jack

Probably more to do with all the libel cases and data protection fines the party is going to be hit with as a result of this leak.

Not surprising the people who denied anti semitism was a problem for four years, & are now insisting it was a problem all a long but was actually just the right wingers fault now don't care that jewish activists are having their personal info spread across neo nazi websites.

All that hard work you put in and the f@ckers didn’t want to win

You must be ecstatic

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Labour Party on 21:14 - Apr 15 with 1026 viewswaynekerr55

The Labour Party on 20:58 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

You must be ecstatic

Have you read the report, Tom?

The sabotage is listed as "I've been told..."

The Corbynistas are that fúcking dense they couldn't even get their own report right!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Labour Party on 21:19 - Apr 15 with 1015 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Labour Party on 21:14 - Apr 15 by waynekerr55

Have you read the report, Tom?

The sabotage is listed as "I've been told..."

The Corbynistas are that fúcking dense they couldn't even get their own report right!

I’ve read enough of it

Worse than the f@cjing Tory’s they are .
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 21:29]

The Labour Party on 21:56 - Apr 15 with 1000 viewsAce_Jack

The Labour Party on 20:58 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

You must be ecstatic

I probably put in over 100 hours on the doorstep and leafleting for Corbyn’s Labour in Gower in 2017. Where the f**k were you?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 21:57]
The Labour Party on 22:46 - Apr 15 with 981 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Labour Party on 21:56 - Apr 15 by Ace_Jack

I probably put in over 100 hours on the doorstep and leafleting for Corbyn’s Labour in Gower in 2017. Where the f**k were you?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 21:57]

Me

It’s not about me

The Labour Party on 22:52 - Apr 15 with 973 viewsAce_Jack

The Labour Party on 22:46 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Me

It’s not about me

No, because you’re all talk. Talk is cheap and easy.

Don’t presume anything about me or my motivations mush.
Login to get fewer ads

The Labour Party on 22:57 - Apr 15 with 966 viewspikeypaul

The Labour Party on 22:52 - Apr 15 by Ace_Jack

Is that what you said on the doorstep to the constituents of Gower when getting the anti democracy liar Toni elected under a manifesto she totally ignored once elected "mush"

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Labour Party on 23:00 - Apr 15 with 962 viewsAce_Jack

The Labour Party on 22:57 - Apr 15 by pikeypaul

Is that what you said on the doorstep to the constituents of Gower when getting the anti democracy liar Toni elected under a manifesto she totally ignored once elected "mush"

OUT

AFLI

Tonia, so undemocratic, the people of Gower re-elected her in 2019 when safer labour seats with majorities three times the size were getting blown away. You lost in Gower, get over it.
The Labour Party on 23:01 - Apr 15 with 961 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Labour Party on 22:52 - Apr 15 by Ace_Jack

What you going on about then

I could tell you what I did to get votes down the gower in the tightest of margins and I was very proud of what I didn’t even if it was just for 10-20 votes .

I asked you a question ,fine if your don’t want to answer it but don’t make it about me .

Because mush it’s got f uck all to do with me mush , I was on your side

The Labour Party on 23:09 - Apr 15 with 943 viewsAce_Jack

The Labour Party on 23:01 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

What you going on about then

I could tell you what I did to get votes down the gower in the tightest of margins and I was very proud of what I didn’t even if it was just for 10-20 votes .

I asked you a question ,fine if your don’t want to answer it but don’t make it about me .

Because mush it’s got f uck all to do with me mush , I was on your side

What was the question? Am I happy about 2017?

No I’m not happy about the result. I believe with any other leader we would’ve won. And the election was only called because of how shyte Jeremy was doing. Over the course of the six week campaign we were lucky the Tories sh*t their pants and Jeremy had his best 6 weeks as leader during that time.

I reject the ludicrous suggestion that we lost the general election because a handful of staffers sent mean WhatsApp messages about Jeremy during the campaign. The other claims of diverting funds have yet to be substantiated. If they are proved then the people responsible should be expelled from the party. I’ve already stated I’m appalled at the sexist and racist messages that were included in the report. They have no place in the Labour Party.

We were nearly 70 seats shy of a majority in 2017. We weren’t robbed of a victory. We weren’t good enoug, and Jeremy was never good enough to be PM. Normal people thought he was a c**t and for the most part they weren’t wrong.
The Labour Party on 23:10 - Apr 15 with 941 viewspikeypaul

The Labour Party on 23:00 - Apr 15 by Ace_Jack

Tonia, so undemocratic, the people of Gower re-elected her in 2019 when safer labour seats with majorities three times the size were getting blown away. You lost in Gower, get over it.

Obviously they were not safer Labour seats then were they ? Just clueless sheep in Wales that would vote for Hitler if he put on a red rosette.

I can get over it,since I know her winning will change jack shite in Parliament with BOJOs massive majority.

Now have you got over losing on Brexit that now we are actually officially out of Europe or are you and Toni still trying to stop the will of the British people? not that it matters anymore after January 31st when we left.
But hey at least she can stuff her obese face a little bit more with the extra £10,000 of our money she's happy to Ponce off us due to her working from home,maybe she will buy a larger fridge with the money we pay he

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 23:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Labour Party on 23:18 - Apr 15 with 932 viewsAce_Jack

The Labour Party on 23:10 - Apr 15 by pikeypaul

Obviously they were not safer Labour seats then were they ? Just clueless sheep in Wales that would vote for Hitler if he put on a red rosette.

I can get over it,since I know her winning will change jack shite in Parliament with BOJOs massive majority.

Now have you got over losing on Brexit that now we are actually officially out of Europe or are you and Toni still trying to stop the will of the British people? not that it matters anymore after January 31st when we left.
But hey at least she can stuff her obese face a little bit more with the extra £10,000 of our money she's happy to Ponce off us due to her working from home,maybe she will buy a larger fridge with the money we pay he

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 23:19]

What a hateful c**t you are and thick as sh*t to boot.

Here’s an easy one for you, if seat 1) had a 9000 majority and seat 2) had a 3000 majority, which one is the safer seat. Hopefully that won’t keep you up all night.

It might not change much in Brexit, but at least Gower will have an MP who gives a sh*t and is ready to get involved, unlike her anonymous Tory predecessor.

She’s not getting an extra ten grand you mouth breathing gimmer. MPs have been given an increased office allowance with the maximum amount being £10 000. It’s so her staff can have laptops so they can work from home if they don’t already have one. She won’t gain a penny in extra income. But I’m not surprised you didn’t read past the headline.
The Labour Party on 23:33 - Apr 15 with 920 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Labour Party on 23:09 - Apr 15 by Ace_Jack

What was the question? Am I happy about 2017?

No I’m not happy about the result. I believe with any other leader we would’ve won. And the election was only called because of how shyte Jeremy was doing. Over the course of the six week campaign we were lucky the Tories sh*t their pants and Jeremy had his best 6 weeks as leader during that time.

I reject the ludicrous suggestion that we lost the general election because a handful of staffers sent mean WhatsApp messages about Jeremy during the campaign. The other claims of diverting funds have yet to be substantiated. If they are proved then the people responsible should be expelled from the party. I’ve already stated I’m appalled at the sexist and racist messages that were included in the report. They have no place in the Labour Party.

We were nearly 70 seats shy of a majority in 2017. We weren’t robbed of a victory. We weren’t good enoug, and Jeremy was never good enough to be PM. Normal people thought he was a c**t and for the most part they weren’t wrong.

A a huge mountain to climb for labour in 2017

Brown then millibands dour f @cki ng efforts along with the red Tory’s of Scotland ,hated with a passion and wiped out .They just weren’t labour anymore

At least you & i give it a good shot ... it’s a shame the fu ck ers weren’t all behind it .

I’ve seen mCnicol has bottled it and gone already , the f@ king snake hopefully there’ll be a few more f@ king off sharpish .

The Labour Party on 09:26 - Apr 16 with 869 viewswaynekerr55

The Labour Party on 21:19 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’ve read enough of it

Worse than the f@cjing Tory’s they are .
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 21:29]

By enough of it, do you mean the edited version put out by the Momentum loons?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024