Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? 21:31 - Jul 22 with 6603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lmfao

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 09:44 - Jul 23 with 909 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He must be getting better not sure he has ever scored two goals in a game for us before.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 09:57 - Jul 23 with 896 viewsJacket

If we manage to get up, those two goals by Routledge were only scored due to the Birch masterstroke of giving him a new deal the moment Potter upped sticks.
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 09:59 - Jul 23 with 891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh dear

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48857&page=6

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 10:02 - Jul 23 with 888 viewssainthelens

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 09:59 - Jul 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh dear

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48857&page=6

Love that Brynnie , after the play off semis few yrs back,they must hate the fckn sound of us.
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 10:07 - Jul 23 with 884 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 10:02 - Jul 23 by sainthelens

Love that Brynnie , after the play off semis few yrs back,they must hate the fckn sound of us.

Funny isn’t it. We upset Forset, then Reading and Cardiff made the play off semis that year too.
Hmmmmnnn

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 11:13 - Jul 23 with 850 viewsBadlands

Some of us have never doubted.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 10:42 - Jul 24 with 780 viewsCatullus

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:02 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

He wasn’t? Anyway what a performance by him. Comets the hour comets the man. His touch and finish for his first was fantastic and his second was brave.
Cullen’s and Brewsters were also top f*cking drawer. I’m elated here

What, once every 75 years like Halley's?

His goal was ridiculously good and as others have said, if that had been a player at a big team, Silva, Salah, Messi, the pundits would have been creaming themselves. It's the best goal of our season for me and that's quite a thing because Brewster put 2 real contenders in there also.

Routs only crime is getting older, time catches everyone.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024