Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wishing for the death of the President 09:50 - Oct 2 with 5583 viewsDr_Parnassus

I don’t want the other thread to get overtaken by this so I have decided to dedicate this thread to the utterly vile and sickening wave of people wishing for the death of the President.

These are from blue check accounts (verified users), usually public figures of some kind.

Tip of the iceberg:-

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 9:51]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:13 - Oct 2 with 959 viewstrampie

I wonder what American war hero John McCain is thinking sat up on his cloud looking down on things right now.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:50 - Oct 2 with 932 viewstrampie

Putin sends his regards to Trump, don't know if I have seen too many spy films over the years but it's a classic, Putin somehow in his short message manages to tell Trump that he has a very dangerous virus.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:56 - Oct 2 with 927 viewsNeath_Jack

Shock horror at boneheads wishing death on someone.

In other news the Titanic has sunk.

People of a right wing nature have never wished death on someone.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:57 - Oct 2 with 927 viewsshingle

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:13 - Oct 2 by trampie

I wonder what American war hero John McCain is thinking sat up on his cloud looking down on things right now.

Sitting on a cloud looking down, what a logical thinking guy you are.
Wishing for the death of the President on 18:58 - Oct 2 with 926 viewschad

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:10 - Oct 2 by chad

Could remind me exactly what he said about “injecting bleach” please

Bump for Trampie in case you missed it

Thanks
Wishing for the death of the President on 19:29 - Oct 2 with 914 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:58 - Oct 2 by chad

Thanks

He did not specifically say it. Just a rambling stream of ‘maybe we could look at that’ with Tony Fauci vigoursly shaking his head behind. He did endorse a drug that turns out to lead to a poorer outcome. Despite what someone will argue shortly, the evidence is pretty conclusive. The admission he has symptoms is of concern.
Wishing for the death of the President on 19:32 - Oct 2 with 901 viewsA_Fans_Dad

As you well know both of his suggestions were based on Medical research that he had been advised of.
They were not his ideas.
Wishing for the death of the President on 20:15 - Oct 2 with 872 viewstrampie

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:58 - Oct 2 by chad

Thanks

I personally never said he said anything about injecting bleach but here is a story from the Beeb about Trump outraging the medical community.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 20:17]

Login to get fewer ads

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 856 viewsKilkennyjack

Wishing for the death of the President on 19:32 - Oct 2 by A_Fans_Dad

As you well know both of his suggestions were based on Medical research that he had been advised of.
They were not his ideas.

So you think medical people suggested injecting bleach ?

Beware of the Risen People

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:29 - Oct 2 with 843 viewsKilkennyjack

I wish Trump a full recovery. No ifs and no buts.

Some people who know him though are not so generous of spirit.
I wonder why ?

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:40 - Oct 2 with 827 viewsDarran

I’m not wishing Donnie dead either but I’m sure the world would be a better place without him (and others) in it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 816 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:22 - Oct 2 by Kilkennyjack

So you think medical people suggested injecting bleach ?

That is the problem you see.
You and others keep repeating lying mass media soundbytes. aka fake news.
Injection wasn't mentioned and neither was bleach
Perhaps you would like to go back and find the posts where I pointed out that yes indeed they did suggest either injecting or inhaling "disinfectant", which happened to be a form of bleach. It was actually trialled in Ecuador.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-18-researchers-claim-100-percent-cure-rate-v

It is also known from MMS.

They also suggested using Ultra Violet Light, which was used back in 1950 to treat many deseases including TB, but was replaced by Vaccines and forgotten.
But the company he mentioned was actively researching placing a endoscope type devide with a UV wand to irradiate the lungs.

https://aytubio.com/healight/

They have also suggested using Ozone with Oxygen as well.

https://clinmedjournals.org/articles/jide/journal-of-infectious-diseases-and-epi
Wishing for the death of the President on 20:55 - Oct 2 with 812 viewsItchySphincter

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:47 - Oct 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps you would like to go back and find the posts where I pointed out that yes indeed they did suggest either injecting or inhaling "disinfectant", which happened to be a form of bleach. It was actually trialled in Ecuador.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-18-researchers-claim-100-percent-cure-rate-v

They also suggested using Ultra Violet Light, which was used back in 1950 to treat many deseases including TB, but was replaced by Vaccines and forgotten.
But the company he mentioned was actively researching placing a endoscope type devide with a UV wand to irradiate the lungs.

https://clinmedjournals.org/articles/jide/journal-of-infectious-diseases-and-epi

Did you see it? That medical advisor squirming Beside him wanting the ground to swallow her up. No amount of semantics can disguise the fact that the raving despot is a raving lunatic.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:55 - Oct 2 with 811 viewsGlyn1

Of course, any decent person would wish a fellow human being well.

Which excludes Donald Trump, anyone remember his reaction when Hillary Clinton had pneumonia?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wishing for the death of the President on 21:00 - Oct 2 with 804 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:55 - Oct 2 by ItchySphincter

Did you see it? That medical advisor squirming Beside him wanting the ground to swallow her up. No amount of semantics can disguise the fact that the raving despot is a raving lunatic.

You sir suffer from severe TDS.
How can medical research be classed as "semantics".
Why don't you educate yourself and actually read the facts in the links that I posted, which I also posted when President Trump made the statement.
You still don't seem to be aware that those "medical advisors" have the arms of big Pharma up their backs and more importantly in their bank accounts.
Wishing for the death of the President on 21:49 - Oct 2 with 777 viewsKilkennyjack

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:55 - Oct 2 by ItchySphincter

Spot on.
Not fit to govern.

Wishing for the death of the President on 22:50 - Oct 2 with 758 viewsDJack

Wishing for the death of the President on 15:03 - Oct 2 by Kerouac

Do you remember when Trump was criticised for shutting down travel from China as a response to Corona Virus?

Biden said that Trump had " a record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which Trump described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.”

Now?
Now the left celebrate Trump contracting the virus (he has a high chance of dying) and wish to pretend that Trump deserves to die for not taking Corona Virus seriously.

#HowTheseTossersRoll

He didn't "shut down" travel from China you dolt.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/8000-chinese-nationals-came-into-us-after-trump-tr

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-trump-china-travel-ban-45a2da12-8063-4ad9-ba28

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-china-us-flights-430000-people

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wishing for the death of the President on 22:52 - Oct 2 with 757 viewsLeonWasGod

Wishing for the death of the President on 20:47 - Oct 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Trump talked about injecting disinfectant, it’s not “fake news”;

Kalcker, with his chlorine dioxide ‘miracle cure’, is a quack. He bought his qualification and worked for a pseudoscientific private institute shut down this year. He’s an advocate of the discredited link between vaccines and autism. His books have been removed from sale because of their quackery. Genuine scientists have heavily criticised his work and health agencies the world over have issued statements warning people NOT to listen to the false claims about MMS and chlorine dioxide treatments. There’s no evidence they are safe treatments; on the contrary there have been reports of poisonings and they can cause serious health problems including death.

To spread this widely discredited nonsense is dangerous and highly irresponsible.
Wishing for the death of the President on 22:53 - Oct 2 with 749 viewsGlossolalia

Wishing for the death of the President on 16:45 - Oct 2 by controversial_jack

Over 200k have died in America so far.Flu doesn't kill health medical workers.

I don't know why ppl compare this to the Flu. it's nothing like

Any illness with over a 99.5% survival rate is never worth grinding to a halt people's lives and the economy. Of that 0.5%, how many were unhealthy, infirm, old, or had an unknown, underlying condition, often caused by bad lifestyle choices? Of those apparently healthy who have died, don't tell me Covid is the only disease capable or striking down folk without warning. Young people die every day for many reasons.

We can't play hide and seek with a disease that won't go away. A pathetic response and symptomatic of modern humans' attitude towards protecting those who are often irresponsible or who are near the end of their lives, at the cost of those healthy and capable of combating this moderate illness.

Life at all costs is wrong and not even what these measures are achieving. And also painfully misguided once hitherto treatable, avoidable deaths related to lockdown measures are taken into consideration. Mental health deterioration; cancer patients at stage 1 now at stage 3; mammograms down massively. These measures are worse than the disease.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 22:57]
Wishing for the death of the President on 22:58 - Oct 2 with 737 viewsItchySphincter

Wishing for the death of the President on 22:53 - Oct 2 by Glossolalia

Any illness with over a 99.5% survival rate is never worth grinding to a halt people's lives and the economy. Of that 0.5%, how many were unhealthy, infirm, old, or had an unknown, underlying condition, often caused by bad lifestyle choices? Of those apparently healthy who have died, don't tell me Covid is the only disease capable or striking down folk without warning. Young people die every day for many reasons.

We can't play hide and seek with a disease that won't go away. A pathetic response and symptomatic of modern humans' attitude towards protecting those who are often irresponsible or who are near the end of their lives, at the cost of those healthy and capable of combating this moderate illness.

Life at all costs is wrong and not even what these measures are achieving. And also painfully misguided once hitherto treatable, avoidable deaths related to lockdown measures are taken into consideration. Mental health deterioration; cancer patients at stage 1 now at stage 3; mammograms down massively. These measures are worse than the disease.

As awful as it is for some people there is truth in what you are saying I think.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:10 - Oct 2 with 719 viewsScotia

If only 0.5% of people died of covid and that was the only issue we wouldn't have restrictions. Why would we? What about those who get ill enough to need hospital treatment but not die? What about those who don't need hospital treatment but suffer the consequences for many months?

What percentage of the population do you think are unhealthy, infirm, old, or with an underlying health condition? I can guarantee you will be one of those before long.

I'm getting fed up of this nonsense. Complete rubbish.
Wishing for the death of the President on 23:12 - Oct 2 with 715 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:56 - Oct 2 by Neath_Jack

Shock horror at boneheads wishing death on someone.

In other news the Titanic has sunk.

People of a right wing nature have never wished death on someone.

Show me then.

Saying it doesn’t make it true. That’s what leftists do, they say things and expect them to stand on their own against all rational thought and reality.

Pretending this is not a modern leftist trait is pathetic.

We have had plenty of left and right wing casualties this last few months, show me a left wing casualty that was celebrated on this scale? Or any kind of scale.

I’ll show you many on the right that have been maimed or injured only to be widely celebrated.

Up for it?

Of course not. There is a reason for that.

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:15 - Oct 2 with 714 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 22:52 - Oct 2 by LeonWasGod

Trump talked about injecting disinfectant, it’s not “fake news”;

Kalcker, with his chlorine dioxide ‘miracle cure’, is a quack. He bought his qualification and worked for a pseudoscientific private institute shut down this year. He’s an advocate of the discredited link between vaccines and autism. His books have been removed from sale because of their quackery. Genuine scientists have heavily criticised his work and health agencies the world over have issued statements warning people NOT to listen to the false claims about MMS and chlorine dioxide treatments. There’s no evidence they are safe treatments; on the contrary there have been reports of poisonings and they can cause serious health problems including death.

To spread this widely discredited nonsense is dangerous and highly irresponsible.

Wasting your time Leon with the tinfoil milliner - all this has been said multiple times.
The action of oxidising bleaches is similar to that of how inflammatory cells
Act. Whilst these kill pathogens they also cause the damage that kills people in Covid.
UV- yes kills bacteria and viruses by disrupting DNA and RNA. We UV as a method to clean up safety cabinets. Also disrupts our DNA leading to cancer.
Ozone- again a powerful disinfectant but also toxic. This is even more remarkably in a ‘predatory’ journal.

Sadly Trump looks to be in poor shape if transferred to hospital.
I note he is receiving monoclonal antibody therapy,
Not any of the espoused quackery
Wishing for the death of the President on 23:18 - Oct 2 with 709 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spot on. Don’t bring sense into it though, we are having leftists pretending that they are only as scummy as everyone else... as they wish death on political opposition en masse, burn down homes and business en masse, attack the public en masse, intimidate politicians and anyone else not aligning with their politics en masse.

I mean... the right do it too right? right?.... except nobody knows where.

Currently they are ramping up Covid, pretending it’s the second coming of the plague.

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:20 - Oct 2 with 706 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:15 - Oct 2 by Professor

Wasting your time Leon with the tinfoil milliner - all this has been said multiple times.
The action of oxidising bleaches is similar to that of how inflammatory cells
Act. Whilst these kill pathogens they also cause the damage that kills people in Covid.
UV- yes kills bacteria and viruses by disrupting DNA and RNA. We UV as a method to clean up safety cabinets. Also disrupts our DNA leading to cancer.
Ozone- again a powerful disinfectant but also toxic. This is even more remarkably in a ‘predatory’ journal.

Sadly Trump looks to be in poor shape if transferred to hospital.
I note he is receiving monoclonal antibody therapy,
Not any of the espoused quackery

The irony in your posts is delicious, calling someone the tinfoil brigade.

Can I just remind you that less than 24 hours ago you were suggesting this all may be a hoax cooked up by the Trump campaign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024