Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wishing for the death of the President 09:50 - Oct 2 with 5584 viewsDr_Parnassus

I don’t want the other thread to get overtaken by this so I have decided to dedicate this thread to the utterly vile and sickening wave of people wishing for the death of the President.

These are from blue check accounts (verified users), usually public figures of some kind.

Tip of the iceberg:-

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 9:51]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:53 - Oct 2 with 796 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:20 - Oct 2 by Dr_Parnassus

The irony in your posts is delicious, calling someone the tinfoil brigade.

Can I just remind you that less than 24 hours ago you were suggesting this all may be a hoax cooked up by the Trump campaign

Must be hard coming on here with your intellect with greater expertise than everyone else on every subject. If you bothered to read properly I expressed a little doubt shortly followed by a view of it had been confirmed.

I am pleased you have educated me on modern universities.
Note the plural not the possessive. I take it you must be on the council of several or on the advisory board of the OFS or Russell Group. Perhaps you went to University
Or perhaps not. It matters not. Chad had wise words on that recently ( and unlike much of this that’s sincere).

Now you are a leading expert on infectious disease too. I look forward to your keynote at the big conferences next year. Looking forward to you paper in PNAS

It must be terrible having to communicate with us awful lefty liberal types. You know the ones on here working hard, paying taxes and trying to contribute to civil society whilst burning down cities at the weekend.

Or is this just bluster and wind?. Who knows? I’ve had a few glasses of Pinot Noir and off to bed. Back onto ignore. Which is for the best.
Wishing for the death of the President on 00:02 - Oct 3 with 775 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:53 - Oct 2 by Professor

Must be hard coming on here with your intellect with greater expertise than everyone else on every subject. If you bothered to read properly I expressed a little doubt shortly followed by a view of it had been confirmed.

I am pleased you have educated me on modern universities.
Note the plural not the possessive. I take it you must be on the council of several or on the advisory board of the OFS or Russell Group. Perhaps you went to University
Or perhaps not. It matters not. Chad had wise words on that recently ( and unlike much of this that’s sincere).

Now you are a leading expert on infectious disease too. I look forward to your keynote at the big conferences next year. Looking forward to you paper in PNAS

It must be terrible having to communicate with us awful lefty liberal types. You know the ones on here working hard, paying taxes and trying to contribute to civil society whilst burning down cities at the weekend.

Or is this just bluster and wind?. Who knows? I’ve had a few glasses of Pinot Noir and off to bed. Back onto ignore. Which is for the best.

Such an unintelligent and contradictory view often espoused by the left.

So you are of the opinion unless you are an accredited expert in the field of discussion then you have no valid point. Can I suggest you stop talking about politics then as clearly you are not head of politics at a major global organisation and are keynote speaker at various political events.

Would that be fair?

Can I also suggest that presumably (I hope to god) you are not an expert in immunology yet are making fear mongering and inaccurate threads on Covid, that maybe you stop. It seems you only value replies from people who are top of their immunology field, nobody outside of that can know anything about it... right?

Whether you work hard and pay taxes is irrelevant, your political behaviour is abhorrent. You are continuing the notion of political intolerance whether that’s just with the people you contact online or in real life (assuming you call everyone you disagree with racists that is?).

You are part of the problem.

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:10 - Oct 3 with 770 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:02 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Such an unintelligent and contradictory view often espoused by the left.

So you are of the opinion unless you are an accredited expert in the field of discussion then you have no valid point. Can I suggest you stop talking about politics then as clearly you are not head of politics at a major global organisation and are keynote speaker at various political events.

Would that be fair?

Can I also suggest that presumably (I hope to god) you are not an expert in immunology yet are making fear mongering and inaccurate threads on Covid, that maybe you stop. It seems you only value replies from people who are top of their immunology field, nobody outside of that can know anything about it... right?

Whether you work hard and pay taxes is irrelevant, your political behaviour is abhorrent. You are continuing the notion of political intolerance whether that’s just with the people you contact online or in real life (assuming you call everyone you disagree with racists that is?).

You are part of the problem.

I am an infection immunologist/microbiologist , though work on veterinary immunology not human. However the principles are the same. I may make a mistake. But I am only human I have published a few research papers, book chapters, won a few million in research funding, been a keynote at conferences, work with industry and occasionally teach public health, vaccinology and microbial pathogenesis. Though we work a lot on the microbiome now too. But as a lefty (which I really am not) then this is all invalid and shouty.

To be frank you are the problem. Stinking out this board like a week old mackerel.
Wishing for the death of the President on 00:17 - Oct 3 with 762 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:10 - Oct 3 by Professor

I am an infection immunologist/microbiologist , though work on veterinary immunology not human. However the principles are the same. I may make a mistake. But I am only human I have published a few research papers, book chapters, won a few million in research funding, been a keynote at conferences, work with industry and occasionally teach public health, vaccinology and microbial pathogenesis. Though we work a lot on the microbiome now too. But as a lefty (which I really am not) then this is all invalid and shouty.

To be frank you are the problem. Stinking out this board like a week old mackerel.

Wow, that’s absolutely terrifying then.

You just likened a virus that has a very specific target range to a random execution of football goers using the same mortality rate. You don’t have to be an expert in immunology of animals or humans to note that is spectacularly stupid. As annoying as I’m sure that is for you. Next time you get asked to speak in front of your peers, add that in and see the reaction. I will unfurl my toes when it’s done, let me know.

I don’t define anybodies opinion by what their political view is, as the head of politics for a multi billion dollar organisation I know better than to do that. I define people’s views by their actions. Being a lefty is no issue at all, being a lefty that runs off crying to avoid debate or screams “racist” when they do not understand a point is what I have judged you on.

I assume you will stop discussing politics now that you understand you don’t come anywhere near my expertise in the field? You know, to be consistent with your views. Or are they only conveniently on display when it suits you?

Discussing will never be part of the problem on a football forum. Your constant name calling and refusal to debate with anyone you fear knows more than you is however; which is why you behave the way you do.

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:21 - Oct 3 with 759 viewsKerouac

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:10 - Oct 3 by Professor

Why didn't you address his points about the principles behind your criticism of him?

He is right isn't he when he says that by YOUR own logic you can only comment on immunology/microbiology and that it doesn't make sense that you would seek people's opinions on a subject if you don't value their opinion (because they are not a professional/expert).

Perhaps, by your logic, Neath Jack should stop commenting on politics because he works in the construction industry and by his own admission politics comes low down on his list of priorities/interests.
Perhaps the only people who should vote should be people who have passed a test to prove their competency?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:25 - Oct 3 with 755 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:21 - Oct 3 by Kerouac

Why didn't you address his points about the principles behind your criticism of him?

He is right isn't he when he says that by YOUR own logic you can only comment on immunology/microbiology and that it doesn't make sense that you would seek people's opinions on a subject if you don't value their opinion (because they are not a professional/expert).

Perhaps, by your logic, Neath Jack should stop commenting on politics because he works in the construction industry and by his own admission politics comes low down on his list of priorities/interests.
Perhaps the only people who should vote should be people who have passed a test to prove their competency?

Indeed, this conversation reminded me of the following exchange:-

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:27 - Oct 3 with 754 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:17 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Wow, that’s absolutely terrifying then.

You just likened a virus that has a very specific target range to a random execution of football goers using the same mortality rate. You don’t have to be an expert in immunology of animals or humans to note that is spectacularly stupid. As annoying as I’m sure that is for you. Next time you get asked to speak in front of your peers, add that in and see the reaction. I will unfurl my toes when it’s done, let me know.

I don’t define anybodies opinion by what their political view is, as the head of politics for a multi billion dollar organisation I know better than to do that. I define people’s views by their actions. Being a lefty is no issue at all, being a lefty that runs off crying to avoid debate or screams “racist” when they do not understand a point is what I have judged you on.

I assume you will stop discussing politics now that you understand you don’t come anywhere near my expertise in the field? You know, to be consistent with your views. Or are they only conveniently on display when it suits you?

Discussing will never be part of the problem on a football forum. Your constant name calling and refusal to debate with anyone you fear knows more than you is however; which is why you behave the way you do.

Really? Have you never used an analogy or read allegory?

You think coronaviruses target individuals? They tend to be species specific and when they jump that can be a problem. They infect anyone. The consequence varies dependent on your immune status, health and probably genetics, though weakly if you have any understanding of immunogenetics , which few do. Do you know why viruses tend to have a limited or specific host or why bacteria and Protozoa tend to have multiple hosts? The difference between cellular or himoral immunity?
Wishing for the death of the President on 00:30 - Oct 3 with 750 viewsSlugster664

Wishing for the death of the President on 16:45 - Oct 2 by controversial_jack

Over 200k have died in America so far.Flu doesn't kill health medical workers.

I don't know why ppl compare this to the Flu. it's nothing like

I think they compare it because it's a virus...just like the Flu

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:34 - Oct 3 with 747 viewsProfessor

Very naughty. Don’t get your orthomyxo confused with you coronas!

It’s a bit like comparing a canoe to an oil tanker.
They are both boats, but the similarity ends there
Wishing for the death of the President on 00:36 - Oct 3 with 743 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:27 - Oct 3 by Professor

Really? Have you never used an analogy or read allegory?

You think coronaviruses target individuals? They tend to be species specific and when they jump that can be a problem. They infect anyone. The consequence varies dependent on your immune status, health and probably genetics, though weakly if you have any understanding of immunogenetics , which few do. Do you know why viruses tend to have a limited or specific host or why bacteria and Protozoa tend to have multiple hosts? The difference between cellular or himoral immunity?

Yes, the key to analogies in sensitive topics is to try and make them relatable. Yours wasn’t, because the main concept underpinning your comparison was randomness and the fear that naturally brings.

Hence why I likened it to the same method BLM use when explaining the threat to black live by police - they compare it to a situation that is underpinned by randomness. It creates unrealistic fear.

For example someone who is healthy and in the age range of 8-17 (many football fan attendees) will have next to no chance of “being pulled out of the line and executed” yet someone with pre-existing condition, especially such like as immune system defects will be much more likely. So randomness is not the order of the day.

Knowing your own health status means you can make your own choices based on that knowledge. To pretend it’s random is irresponsible and idiotic.

Why are you ignoring the political part of my response to you? This is a political thread. It’s ok to concede I am correct in what I’m saying you know, you won’t lose leftie points.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 0:42]

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:41 - Oct 3 with 743 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:36 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes, the key to analogies in sensitive topics is to try and make them relatable. Yours wasn’t, because the main concept underpinning your comparison was randomness and the fear that naturally brings.

Hence why I likened it to the same method BLM use when explaining the threat to black live by police - they compare it to a situation that is underpinned by randomness. It creates unrealistic fear.

For example someone who is healthy and in the age range of 8-17 (many football fan attendees) will have next to no chance of “being pulled out of the line and executed” yet someone with pre-existing condition, especially such like as immune system defects will be much more likely. So randomness is not the order of the day.

Knowing your own health status means you can make your own choices based on that knowledge. To pretend it’s random is irresponsible and idiotic.

Why are you ignoring the political part of my response to you? This is a political thread. It’s ok to concede I am correct in what I’m saying you know, you won’t lose leftie points.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 0:42]

The Point is you and others make out this is nothing. It’s not. It is the greatest public health crisis in a century. And we are dealing with it like a clown show.
No we cannot go into a long term lockdown again, but behaviours
Have to change.

It’s not seasonal flu.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 0:46]
Wishing for the death of the President on 00:43 - Oct 3 with 738 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:41 - Oct 3 by Professor

The Point is you and others make out this is nothing. It’s not. It is the greatest public health crisis in a century. And we are dealing with it like a clown show.
No we cannot go into a long term lockdown again, but behaviours
Have to change.

It’s not seasonal flu.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 0:46]

Eh?

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:51 - Oct 3 with 733 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:21 - Oct 3 by Kerouac

And where is that said K?

Reading shit off the internet does not make anyone an expert. Neither does having a degree. Experience is the biggest driver. My issue is the constant belittling of what is a problem for many people. Many who will post on here. I am genuinely concerned about Trump’s health. That he is hospitalised is not good news. I will leave it there tonight.
Wishing for the death of the President on 00:55 - Oct 3 with 729 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:51 - Oct 3 by Professor

Reading shit off the internet does not make anyone an expert. Neither does having a degree. Experience is the biggest driver. My issue is the constant belittling of what is a problem for many people. Many who will post on here. I am genuinely concerned about Trump’s health. That he is hospitalised is not good news. I will leave it there tonight.

So what experience do you have in politics?

You are the king of belittling people when you are unable to make a point in return. You called me a racist because you were unable to point out the oppression in America - that’s on you not me. I then often respond in the same tone which send you into meltdowns.

I have read your boasting on the other forum looking for pats on the back because you lost a debate to the big bad Dr P.

I will always respond in a proper manner when points are being put across in good faith, however they are rarely when it comes to posters such as yourself.

Now can you please pretend to put me back on ignore and go crowing to the other forum about me please. You aren’t going to address the points both myself and K have put to you because you realise you have scored a massive own goal.

Wishing for the death of the President on 01:04 - Oct 3 with 729 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:55 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

So what experience do you have in politics?

You are the king of belittling people when you are unable to make a point in return. You called me a racist because you were unable to point out the oppression in America - that’s on you not me. I then often respond in the same tone which send you into meltdowns.

I have read your boasting on the other forum looking for pats on the back because you lost a debate to the big bad Dr P.

I will always respond in a proper manner when points are being put across in good faith, however they are rarely when it comes to posters such as yourself.

Now can you please pretend to put me back on ignore and go crowing to the other forum about me please. You aren’t going to address the points both myself and K have put to you because you realise you have scored a massive own goal.

Can I not be interested in politics then? Is that your preserve? I stand by my precious points and indeed those made more forcefully by others that you cannot wait to stir up an agenda which many people find distasteful. You have shown a conceit that you can judge fact and that anything that does not suit your agenda is fake or lefty, whereas others are taken in by deceit of the MSM. You could not wait to suggest that terrible people wished Trump dead. The truth is most people don’t regardless of their political persuasion. Debate? My arse!
Wishing for the death of the President on 01:15 - Oct 3 with 725 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 01:04 - Oct 3 by Professor

Can I not be interested in politics then? Is that your preserve? I stand by my precious points and indeed those made more forcefully by others that you cannot wait to stir up an agenda which many people find distasteful. You have shown a conceit that you can judge fact and that anything that does not suit your agenda is fake or lefty, whereas others are taken in by deceit of the MSM. You could not wait to suggest that terrible people wished Trump dead. The truth is most people don’t regardless of their political persuasion. Debate? My arse!

You can be interested in it but according to you, you cannot disagree with someone that has experience or expertise in that field, something of which you have neither.

Relying on what your other leftist chums say doesn’t make your point valid, you know that right? Just making sure because it seems to give you some comfort that you aren’t the only one that deflects, abuses and refuses to debate fair political points. It may give you comfort but it doesn’t make you correct.

You are more than welcome to debate in a civil manner with me on any topic, even the ones you find distasteful (I assume that means topics where the reality makes your stance feel a little uncomfortable?). However you have not shown the ability to do this so far and have often tried to destroy or derail a debate when you feel you cannot provide a good response to a point you want to disagree with, but can’t find the rationale to.

If you think the reaction to people on the right dying is perfectly normal and only being brought to light because I want to do so is more a reflection on you than me. These are no “few idiots” as you may want to portray them as.

If you are to make your own rules when you feel uncomfortable then you abide by those rules at all times. Have a long hard think about that.

Wishing for the death of the President on 01:27 - Oct 3 with 721 viewsKerouac

Wishing for the death of the President on 00:51 - Oct 3 by Professor

First off, I am not having a go. I value your contribution.

Having said that I think the point made by Dr.P and underlined by myself was pretty clear.
Namely, If you or anyone else use the argument;
"you're not an expert so your opinion has little value"
to shut down debate...well, then you have to accept that two can play that game, and we would have a dead forum as a result as only experts on a subject could offer an opinion (I would have to stop posting altogether ).

Any expert should be able to win a certain kind of debate in their chosen subject (not necessarily a political debate, as unfortunately an awful lot of people embrace emotion in those kinds of debates) with the strength of his/her argument...it might take a while for the penny to drop for many, but the truth always wins out.

The challenges and questions from non-experts should, hopefully, occasionally shine light on an area of knowledge that could do with some more work...which causes an expert to think and improve...whether that be on the substance of their knowledge or the explaining/presentation of that knowledge.

I'm just saying, if Dr. P or anyone else is "belittling a problem for many people", then instead of dismissing him as a non expert, instead explain why he is wrong...and we might all learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Wishing for the death of the President on 01:34 - Oct 3 with 713 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 01:27 - Oct 3 by Kerouac

First off, I am not having a go. I value your contribution.

Having said that I think the point made by Dr.P and underlined by myself was pretty clear.
Namely, If you or anyone else use the argument;
"you're not an expert so your opinion has little value"
to shut down debate...well, then you have to accept that two can play that game, and we would have a dead forum as a result as only experts on a subject could offer an opinion (I would have to stop posting altogether ).

Any expert should be able to win a certain kind of debate in their chosen subject (not necessarily a political debate, as unfortunately an awful lot of people embrace emotion in those kinds of debates) with the strength of his/her argument...it might take a while for the penny to drop for many, but the truth always wins out.

The challenges and questions from non-experts should, hopefully, occasionally shine light on an area of knowledge that could do with some more work...which causes an expert to think and improve...whether that be on the substance of their knowledge or the explaining/presentation of that knowledge.

I'm just saying, if Dr. P or anyone else is "belittling a problem for many people", then instead of dismissing him as a non expert, instead explain why he is wrong...and we might all learn something.

Best post of the thread.

As Ben Shapiro says in the clip, “my point is either good or my point is bad, having the correctly numerated degree from an establishment of your choosing is irrelevant”.

If it’s bad then it’s on you to explain why it’s bad, if you can’t then the assumption must be it’s a very valid point indeed.

However so often you see or read someone completely stumped and unable to respond, so they name call. As I said, he called me a racist (multiple times) because he was unable to answer my question regarding oppression in America.

Logic should have told him that the fact he couldn’t answer probably means my point has more substance than he feels comfortable in giving it. That is where the difference in the political leanings come into it, and it is proven time and time again, that if you are of a leftist persuasion you immediately think of the most emotive name calling you can and use that, regardless of whether it’s the truth or in context.

Wishing for the death of the President on 02:27 - Oct 3 with 710 viewsGlyn1

I never realised there were so many snowflakes on this site. People who are completely OK about very young children being separated from their parents and held in cages at the US/Mexico border are now frothing at some twitter messages that Trump will never see.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wishing for the death of the President on 02:33 - Oct 3 with 702 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 02:27 - Oct 3 by Glyn1

I never realised there were so many snowflakes on this site. People who are completely OK about very young children being separated from their parents and held in cages at the US/Mexico border are now frothing at some twitter messages that Trump will never see.

Were you making the same stance when Obama had the same border policy? In fact those cages you talk about - he built.

Not sure about you but I’m not into sending children to jail with their parents or sending them back to a country on their own.

Wishing for the death of the President on 07:40 - Oct 3 with 676 viewstrampie

I wonder which way American white woman are going to vote this time ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wishing for the death of the President on 08:56 - Oct 3 with 661 viewsGlossolalia

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:10 - Oct 2 by Scotia

If only 0.5% of people died of covid and that was the only issue we wouldn't have restrictions. Why would we? What about those who get ill enough to need hospital treatment but not die? What about those who don't need hospital treatment but suffer the consequences for many months?

What percentage of the population do you think are unhealthy, infirm, old, or with an underlying health condition? I can guarantee you will be one of those before long.

I'm getting fed up of this nonsense. Complete rubbish.

We had the headroom to allow for something akin to herd immunity. Millions spend on 19 field hospitals to allow for an influx of hospital cases if necessary. One of which was my gym. A place where people go to stay fit and healthy.

Instead, we had a complete lockdown, meaning that any chance for a meaningful percentage of the healthy population contracting it was not possible. And how many field hospitals were used? One. And hardly used at that. So don't give me the notion that we would have been incapable of letting this run a lot further. In a sentence - the laws issued undermined the very infrastructure the same authorities put in place.

So instead we are now playing games, with slight relaxing and contraction of these often arbitrary rules. All the while not allowing enough people to contract this moderate illness, and all the while delaying all full reopening of life and irrevocably damaging the economy, people's lives, and our collective mental health.

I'm a long way off from being old or unwell. In fact, I've never been fitter. But this isn't about me. I'd be saying the same if I was much older. The crux here is having a choice. We currently don't have one. If you're unwell or older, shield, or at least understand that going outside in an unfettered world is more dangerous for you. But then again, isn't it anyway? Covid isn't the only issue!

I'm fed up of people sacrificing everything for the few, who would probably be sensible and shield without these draconian rules anyway. Get a grip. Be happy that you die - it means you've lived.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 8:58]
Wishing for the death of the President on 12:14 - Oct 3 with 620 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wishing for the death of the President on 22:52 - Oct 2 by LeonWasGod

Trump talked about injecting disinfectant, it’s not “fake news”;

Kalcker, with his chlorine dioxide ‘miracle cure’, is a quack. He bought his qualification and worked for a pseudoscientific private institute shut down this year. He’s an advocate of the discredited link between vaccines and autism. His books have been removed from sale because of their quackery. Genuine scientists have heavily criticised his work and health agencies the world over have issued statements warning people NOT to listen to the false claims about MMS and chlorine dioxide treatments. There’s no evidence they are safe treatments; on the contrary there have been reports of poisonings and they can cause serious health problems including death.

To spread this widely discredited nonsense is dangerous and highly irresponsible.

Well it just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you read in the mass media.
If you had actually bothered to read the report at the link you would have noticed that the US government and medical authorities have listed a clinical study on Chlorine Dioxide in Columbia.
Although their study is for taking it in pill form and not as a transfusion or inhalation.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04343742

Then again there is this study posted at Dr Fuaci's NIH from Japan for Influenza in mice.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18089729/
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 12:19]
Wishing for the death of the President on 12:31 - Oct 3 with 603 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wishing for the death of the President on 23:15 - Oct 2 by Professor

Wasting your time Leon with the tinfoil milliner - all this has been said multiple times.
The action of oxidising bleaches is similar to that of how inflammatory cells
Act. Whilst these kill pathogens they also cause the damage that kills people in Covid.
UV- yes kills bacteria and viruses by disrupting DNA and RNA. We UV as a method to clean up safety cabinets. Also disrupts our DNA leading to cancer.
Ozone- again a powerful disinfectant but also toxic. This is even more remarkably in a ‘predatory’ journal.

Sadly Trump looks to be in poor shape if transferred to hospital.
I note he is receiving monoclonal antibody therapy,
Not any of the espoused quackery

I suggest that you notify Columbia to not carry out their study as you obviously know more about the subject than the Doctors who will be carrying out the study.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04343742

As well as the study in Japan in 2008 there is also this study this year.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5369164/

I know it can be deadly, just like common Aspirin or any other treatment if given in large enough doses.
But they managed to not damage their Mice by either gasing them or feeding them with Chlorine Dioxide.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 13:39]
Wishing for the death of the President on 12:35 - Oct 3 with 597 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024