Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker 23:26 - Jul 6 with 3755 viewshuwrichards57

Might just be me but looks like he’s filled out a bit during the summer.
Morgan Whittaker on 23:28 - Jul 6 with 3179 viewsbuilthjack

Joes ice cream every day did the trick

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Morgan Whittaker on 06:12 - Jul 7 with 3089 views34dfgdf54

Looks to me he’s put on loads.
Morgan Whittaker on 08:53 - Jul 7 with 2960 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 06:12 - Jul 7 by 34dfgdf54

Looks to me he’s put on loads.

He needed to. It s time for growing though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Whittaker on 17:43 - Jul 7 with 2804 viewsGixerJack

Haven’t we all?
Morgan Whittaker on 17:50 - Jul 7 with 2796 viewsFireboy2

Morgan Whittaker on 17:43 - Jul 7 by GixerJack

Haven’t we all?

Not me 😁
Morgan Whittaker on 18:45 - Jul 7 with 2736 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 23:28 - Jul 6 by builthjack

Joes ice cream every day did the trick

4 scoops, nuts and chocolate and a couple of wafers in a Tub and jobs a good un.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Morgan Whittaker on 19:37 - Jul 9 with 2542 viewsbuilthjack

Morgan Whittaker on 18:45 - Jul 7 by max936

4 scoops, nuts and chocolate and a couple of wafers in a Tub and jobs a good un.

6 scoops, chocolate bits, and a bit of the red sauce. Plus the 2 wafers.
I can taste it now mmmmmmmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Morgan Whittaker on 20:13 - Jul 9 with 2497 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 19:37 - Jul 9 by builthjack

6 scoops, chocolate bits, and a bit of the red sauce. Plus the 2 wafers.
I can taste it now mmmmmmmmm.

That's done it, going out for a spot of lunch tomorrow and a few light ales, but I can sense a detour and a Joes isn't life wonderful, simple, but wonderful

Login to get fewer ads

Morgan Whittaker on 20:24 - Jul 9 with 2475 viewsbuilthjack

Morgan Whittaker on 20:13 - Jul 9 by max936

That's done it, going out for a spot of lunch tomorrow and a few light ales, but I can sense a detour and a Joes isn't life wonderful, simple, but wonderful

Sound s ideal. I have to go to Carmarthen in the morning. A detour home via the Joe's in Llansamlet could be on.

Morgan Whittaker on 21:20 - Jul 9 with 2408 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 20:24 - Jul 9 by builthjack

Sound s ideal. I have to go to Carmarthen in the morning. A detour home via the Joe's in Llansamlet could be on.

Carmarthen, whatever for ? fair stretch of the legs to Carmarthen from Builth in it. Brecon, Sennybridge, Llandovery, and Llandeilo down is it?

Morgan Whittaker on 23:02 - Jul 9 with 2315 viewsbuilthjack

Morgan Whittaker on 21:20 - Jul 9 by max936

Carmarthen, whatever for ? fair stretch of the legs to Carmarthen from Builth in it. Brecon, Sennybridge, Llandovery, and Llandeilo down is it?

Nearer than that. Beulah, Llanwrtyd, Llandovery, llandeilo, Carmarthen. Only an hour or so.
Work.

Morgan Whittaker on 23:12 - Jul 9 with 2305 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 23:02 - Jul 9 by builthjack

Nearer than that. Beulah, Llanwrtyd, Llandovery, llandeilo, Carmarthen. Only an hour or so.
Work.

Cracking biking roads, getting the knee down through the bends and ripping the tarmac up in between, cant beat it.

Morgan Whittaker on 05:29 - Jul 10 with 2232 viewsGixerJack

Morgan Whittaker on 23:12 - Jul 9 by max936

Cracking biking roads, getting the knee down through the bends and ripping the tarmac up in between, cant beat it.

Oh I wish… I’ve now got to the age where I get more satisfaction from getting my head down
Morgan Whittaker on 08:36 - Jul 10 with 2186 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Morgan Whittaker on 20:13 - Jul 9 by max936

You need a tastebuds transplant. Joes just ain’t all that. Shepherds ice cream smashes it mate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Morgan Whittaker on 09:43 - Jul 10 with 2125 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 23:02 - Jul 9 by builthjack

Work.

I know that Beulah road. Fantastic to ride a motor bike but awful for anyone on pillion.
A lethal road folks however

Morgan Whittaker on 09:44 - Jul 10 with 2127 viewsBadlands

Morgan Whittaker on 08:36 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

You need a tastebuds transplant. Joes just ain’t all that. Shepherds ice cream smashes it mate

Covid affected your taste buds?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Morgan Whittaker on 10:39 - Jul 10 with 2078 viewsCatullus

Morgan Whittaker on 23:12 - Jul 9 by max936

Oh Max, you're not a B.A.M.BI are you?

My brother in law is/was, he got a new bike, went up Brecon with mates and ended up in Merthyr hospital. Sold that bike and bought a slower one!

PS, back on OP, I hope Whittaker has filled out a bit and can show up much better this season. There are some big boots to fill!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 10:46]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Morgan Whittaker on 10:53 - Jul 10 with 2060 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 08:36 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Shurrup you fool, its your taste buds mush, must be the air down west Wales that has corrupted them

Morgan Whittaker on 10:54 - Jul 10 with 2053 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 10:39 - Jul 10 by Catullus

My brother in law is/was, he got a new bike, went up Brecon with mates and ended up in Merthyr hospital. Sold that bike and bought a slower one!

PS, back on OP, I hope Whittaker has filled out a bit and can show up much better this season. There are some big boots to fill!

B.A.M.BI ???

Morgan Whittaker on 10:59 - Jul 10 with 2045 viewsCatullus

Morgan Whittaker on 10:54 - Jul 10 by max936

B.A.M.BI ???

Born again middle aged biker, come on Max. It was coined because of all those middle aged blokes who'd once had bikes then went out and got another one but failed to realise a modern motorbike was much more powerful and quick than the one they first had so had loads of accidents.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Morgan Whittaker on 11:02 - Jul 10 with 2041 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 10:39 - Jul 10 by Catullus

I've had more than a few fast bikes, then again they are all fast, you're in control of your right hand I ride within my abilities, so its nice and steady and eyes open for risks, unknown roads are a time for caution, looking out for side roads farm roads and their vehicles.
Haven't got a bike anymore though, can't see me having another at my age now either, probably for the best on todays roads, no curtesy or self awareness on the roads today, with most of todays drivers, lots think they're the only ones on the road and they come first and bollox to everyone else.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 11:53]

Morgan Whittaker on 11:05 - Jul 10 with 2032 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 10:59 - Jul 10 by Catullus

Born again middle aged biker, come on Max. It was coined because of all those middle aged blokes who'd once had bikes then went out and got another one but failed to realise a modern motorbike was much more powerful and quick than the one they first had so had loads of accidents.

Oh aye, been busy somorning only now chilling out, I did have a break yes a few times, had accident in 2005 and I stopped riding, went back about 5/6yrs ago, but sold it 2yrs ago.

Lots of nice bikes available today, two favourites are the Yamaha MT10 and Hondas new CB1000 cafe racer style bike, MT10 is a beast and flighty, but the rider is and should always be in control, not the bike, I took a MT10 out whilst my tracer was being serviced, its sharp and can catch you out, ride it accordingly and its a cracking machine.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 11:11]

Morgan Whittaker on 11:41 - Jul 10 with 2000 viewsCatullus

When we were younger my bro in law had a Honda CBR1000 super sport, then A Yamaha. They had kids and he sold his bikes but then when the kids hit their teens he went out and bought two bikes another Yamaha (an old one as an investment he said, bad move !) and a Ducati, 996 I think. That was what he crashed in Brecon so he sold it and got a BMW tourer, 1200 I think. Something more sedate.

A friend of his also crashed in Brecon, came down head first, his helmet saved his life but he shattered his spine and spent months in hospital, had to learn to walk again.. That's why I'll stick to cars thank you. Though I am thinking of getting a bicycle in a few months.

Morgan Whittaker on 18:43 - Jul 10 with 1868 viewshowenjack

Theres a new company in Bolton called ccm producing bikes . They ve got one called the spitfire supposed to be fantastic to ride looks a bit like a flat tracker and is virtually hand made. Also the new Royal Enfields interceptors are getting rave reviews and reasonably priced. I've also heard BSA are making a comeback in Birmingham under the same ownership as Royal Enfield. Happy days !
Morgan Whittaker on 20:48 - Jul 10 with 1807 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 11:05 - Jul 10 by max936

Oh aye, been busy somorning only now chilling out, I did have a break yes a few times, had accident in 2005 and I stopped riding, went back about 5/6yrs ago, but sold it 2yrs ago.

Lots of nice bikes available today, two favourites are the Yamaha MT10 and Hondas new CB1000 cafe racer style bike, MT10 is a beast and flighty, but the rider is and should always be in control, not the bike, I took a MT10 out whilst my tracer was being serviced, its sharp and can catch you out, ride it accordingly and its a cracking machine.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 11:11]

Before we fell out Steve,we used to talk bikes didn't we?

Happy days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024