Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the midst of tragedy 13:37 - Oct 3 with 4700 viewsKeithHaynes

Judges comments on Wayne Couzens investigation and compilation of evidence.
This has been the most impressive police investigation that I have encountered in the 30 years I have been sitting as a part-time and full-time judge. The speed with which the evidence leading to the arrest of the defendant was secured is highly notable, as has been the painstaking reconstruction of these events using electronic material along with more old-fashioned methods of policing. It cannot be suggested in my view that the Metropolitan Police, even for a moment, attempted to close ranks to protect one of their own. Instead, remorselessly, efficiently and impartially the investigating officers followed all the available leads, resulting in an overwhelming case against the accused. Meriting particular mention are Detective Chief Inspector Catherine Goodwin, Detective Kim Martin and Acting Detective Inspector Lee Tullett. Mr Tullett has been a key figure in the investigation and the preparation of this case, going well beyond what could properly be expected of any police officer, and his role deserves high commendation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

In the midst of tragedy on 07:53 - Oct 5 with 922 viewsYrAlarch

In the midst of tragedy on 10:53 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

People need to understand there is a cottage industry within police forces as regards complaints .It is the best way to get a promotion ,by locking up a serving officer.

Fact

That is a ridiculous thing to say.

You are not the fount of knowledge on all things relating to policing.

Fact.
In the midst of tragedy on 08:33 - Oct 5 with 895 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 22:57 - Oct 4 by raynor94

All this hatred because you were once allegedly stopped for drink driving?

Wasn't drink driving at all mush just walking home innocently and stopped throwb against wall asked for my details I refused as it's my right as I have not committed any crime but surrounded and taken to ground,ripping my top for no reason at all.yes a lot of hatred
In the midst of tragedy on 09:00 - Oct 5 with 871 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 08:33 - Oct 5 by angryjack

Wasn't drink driving at all mush just walking home innocently and stopped throwb against wall asked for my details I refused as it's my right as I have not committed any crime but surrounded and taken to ground,ripping my top for no reason at all.yes a lot of hatred

That's awful angryjack but not uncommon from what I hear.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

In the midst of tragedy on 09:25 - Oct 5 with 864 viewsraynor94

In the midst of tragedy on 09:00 - Oct 5 by trampie

That's awful angryjack but not uncommon from what I hear.

Why on earth would you refuse to give your details, it's shown in the two recent high profile murders, how important it is to rule people out.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

In the midst of tragedy on 09:36 - Oct 5 with 860 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 09:25 - Oct 5 by raynor94

Why on earth would you refuse to give your details, it's shown in the two recent high profile murders, how important it is to rule people out.

Because he doesn’t trust them .

He will give his details to any firm from whom he buys products

Yet,Police will be called if he feels threatened

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

In the midst of tragedy on 10:25 - Oct 5 with 828 viewstrampie

Me, we are not talking about me, my guess is in case of getting fitted up, watching the bent copper series over the decades on the box it is a concern.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 10:29]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

In the midst of tragedy on 10:45 - Oct 5 with 813 viewscontroversial_jack

There's no legal requirement to give your details if you have commited no crime. Why would you, it's nobodies business who you are.
In the midst of tragedy on 12:10 - Oct 5 with 793 viewsraynor94

In the midst of tragedy on 10:45 - Oct 5 by controversial_jack

There's no legal requirement to give your details if you have commited no crime. Why would you, it's nobodies business who you are.

Ah, look out the Freeman of the Land has entered the building.

To help the Police solve a crime, if you have nothing to hide what's the problem

Login to get fewer ads

In the midst of tragedy on 12:59 - Oct 5 with 768 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 10:25 - Oct 5 by trampie

Me, we are not talking about me, my guess is in case of getting fitted up, watching the bent copper series over the decades on the box it is a concern.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 10:29]

Are all coppers bent then Tramps,each and every one scum that deserve no respect and indeed a good shoeing as last nights North Wales Police prog showed.
These are officers out there trying to protect WELSH PEOPLE from being victims of crime. This was Anglesey,Welsh speaking local police kicked to feck on the ground and all for why;stpping a car,asking their names and finding drugs. Why would anyone refuse a name anyway.Think of whom you disclose it. What have people to hide?

You,contro and angry are not in a position to protect anyone.

They lie between us and anarchy although that is probably what you want

In the midst of tragedy on 13:07 - Oct 5 with 761 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 12:59 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Are all coppers bent then Tramps,each and every one scum that deserve no respect and indeed a good shoeing as last nights North Wales Police prog showed.
These are officers out there trying to protect WELSH PEOPLE from being victims of crime. This was Anglesey,Welsh speaking local police kicked to feck on the ground and all for why;stpping a car,asking their names and finding drugs. Why would anyone refuse a name anyway.Think of whom you disclose it. What have people to hide?

Goodness me not all police are bent, there are some excellent straight policemen and women out there, I'm not in a position to protect anyone you say, I pulled someone out of an upside down burning car a few years ago, I protected a neighbour when somebody in a 'mental' state went round there smashing things up.
You seem to think only police protect, some civilians in society protect and help, perhaps that community spirit is not apparent where you live.

In the midst of tragedy on 13:14 - Oct 5 with 754 viewscontroversial_jack

In the midst of tragedy on 12:10 - Oct 5 by raynor94

To help the Police solve a crime, if you have nothing to hide what's the problem

What crime? How is giving your id going to do that? Some ppl like anonymity, it's why we don't use our real names on here, because we don't know what will be done with them, but feel free to post yours if you have nothing to hide.
In the midst of tragedy on 13:38 - Oct 5 with 745 viewsraynor94

In the midst of tragedy on 13:14 - Oct 5 by controversial_jack

What crime? How is giving your id going to do that? Some ppl like anonymity, it's why we don't use our real names on here, because we don't know what will be done with them, but feel free to post yours if you have nothing to hide.

Well if a crime had been carried out in the vicinity I was in at that time, and Police were looking for witnesses, I'd have no problem with them asking for my details.

In the midst of tragedy on 13:56 - Oct 5 with 728 viewscontroversial_jack

In the midst of tragedy on 13:38 - Oct 5 by raynor94

Well if a crime had been carried out in the vicinity I was in at that time, and Police were looking for witnesses, I'd have no problem with them asking for my details.

If you were a witness that's fair enough,and were prepared to speak out, but some person just walking along minding their own business is different.
In the midst of tragedy on 14:36 - Oct 5 with 719 viewsraynor94

In the midst of tragedy on 13:56 - Oct 5 by controversial_jack

If you were a witness that's fair enough,and were prepared to speak out, but some person just walking along minding their own business is different.

They could have committed the crime

In the midst of tragedy on 14:53 - Oct 5 with 701 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 09:36 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Because he doesn’t trust them .

He will give his details to any firm from whom he buys products

Yet,Police will be called if he feels threatened

Never ever call police for myself for anything
In the midst of tragedy on 15:00 - Oct 5 with 698 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 12:10 - Oct 5 by raynor94

To help police solve a crime what are you talking about..If I walked up to.police and asked what's their name where do they live what you think they would tell me...I hadn't done nothing wrong so why should I give my details..many women have given their details only for police turn up at home asking for dates etc...if I didn't want give my details that's my perogative and shouldn't been treated way I was,I should gone professional standards but didn't know at time and sued them, but even one officers wouldn't Identify himself in which he's got too,...never trust a copper
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 15:00]
In the midst of tragedy on 15:06 - Oct 5 with 693 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 12:59 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Listen if it's so important to give your details bring it in by law then.by not giving my details I have not broken no law and don't have to,but because bully boys think they are above the law and you must do what they say,even though you don't have to,,so your trying to say your trying dlag hide something by exercising your rights ,the scum broke the law and assaulted so if anyone in wrong it's them..never trust a copper
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 15:07]
In the midst of tragedy on 17:07 - Oct 5 with 668 viewslondonlisa2001

In the midst of tragedy on 13:38 - Oct 5 by raynor94

I’d have agreed with you for most of my life about providing details without a second thought.

I’m not so sure I’d give details now without an explanation of why exactly they were needed and why I’d been stopped in the first place. Sad though that is.
In the midst of tragedy on 17:12 - Oct 5 with 663 viewslondonlisa2001

On the wider point. Surely the issue is not that the Met didn’t fully investigate when the extent of the crime was known, but rather why they didn’t investigate sooner when the sexual offences had come to light but rather had kept him in post?

It’s obvious that they have not been treating sexual crimes seriously in many cases. More than half of all Met police officers found guilty of sexual misconduct over a four-year period to 2020 remained in their jobs.

That’s simply unacceptable.
In the midst of tragedy on 18:01 - Oct 5 with 643 viewscontroversial_jack

In the midst of tragedy on 14:36 - Oct 5 by raynor94

They could have committed the crime

Then the police would have some solid evidence to charge you with rather than just randomly asking for ID
In the midst of tragedy on 18:27 - Oct 5 with 630 viewsraynor94

In the midst of tragedy on 18:01 - Oct 5 by controversial_jack

Then the police would have some solid evidence to charge you with rather than just randomly asking for ID

I give in

In the midst of tragedy on 18:49 - Oct 5 with 620 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 18:27 - Oct 5 by raynor94

I give in

Frankly Ray,it is astonishing why anyone would want to do a policing job apart from one in the Professional Standards Unit.

Working bobbies men and women are getting slaughtered physically and mentally and there is no sign of anything improving.

Attitudes on here on not unusual but that doesn't mean we have a huge problem here.

Just who or what is supposed to keep scum from ruining lives.

We are in a country that allows its police officers to be assaulted and see the perps literally walking away or being given a derisory sentence from which they will be released after serving less than half a sentence.

Frankly,I wish they had gone on strike years ago when Terea May shafted their work conditions overnight from which we are still suffering.

In the midst of tragedy on 19:09 - Oct 5 with 610 viewsKeithHaynes

In the midst of tragedy on 17:12 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

On the wider point. Surely the issue is not that the Met didn’t fully investigate when the extent of the crime was known, but rather why they didn’t investigate sooner when the sexual offences had come to light but rather had kept him in post?

It’s obvious that they have not been treating sexual crimes seriously in many cases. More than half of all Met police officers found guilty of sexual misconduct over a four-year period to 2020 remained in their jobs.

That’s simply unacceptable.

As we have discussed though what is sexual misconduct, whistling at a colleague ( not just female ) or sexual touching, which is the gravest of offences leading to a criminal conviction. These are the figures that require analysing before a judgement can be made.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

In the midst of tragedy on 19:21 - Oct 5 with 604 viewsWingstandwood

In the midst of tragedy on 18:49 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Frankly Ray,it is astonishing why anyone would want to do a policing job apart from one in the Professional Standards Unit.

Working bobbies men and women are getting slaughtered physically and mentally and there is no sign of anything improving.

Attitudes on here on not unusual but that doesn't mean we have a huge problem here.

We are in a country that allows its police officers to be assaulted and see the perps literally walking away or being given a derisory sentence from which they will be released after serving less than half a sentence.

Frankly,I wish they had gone on strike years ago when Terea May shafted their work conditions overnight from which we are still suffering.

But mun, they want the police replaced using a WOKE-social worker alternative!

Touchy feely types advocating a Lord Longford-Myra Hindley "I feel your pain" approach where murdering criminal(s) and scumbags can be portrayed as victims.

Whilst at it? Get some of these, 'wet-behind-the-ears' and childlike naive 'university-innocence-project' types on board to collaborate with some of their "common-sense-of-a-gnat" critical thinking skills.

That should give some bleeding-bloody-obvious 100% guilty filth some hope of release and a chance to desecrate closure and mentally torture a victims grieving familiy. And thats despite a families guilty verdict satisfaction.

Oh and whilst at it throw some of those conspiracy theorist types who think hundreds of indivduals transported 100 tons of thermite into the twin-towers unseen, get them on board also. Because they belong in the same idiot-gang.

Argus!

In the midst of tragedy on 19:52 - Oct 5 with 590 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 18:49 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

What about the police who give out assaults and walk away snf not even given a sentence most of them think because they are in uniform they can do what they like
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024