Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the midst of tragedy 13:37 - Oct 3 with 4704 viewsKeithHaynes

Judges comments on Wayne Couzens investigation and compilation of evidence.
This has been the most impressive police investigation that I have encountered in the 30 years I have been sitting as a part-time and full-time judge. The speed with which the evidence leading to the arrest of the defendant was secured is highly notable, as has been the painstaking reconstruction of these events using electronic material along with more old-fashioned methods of policing. It cannot be suggested in my view that the Metropolitan Police, even for a moment, attempted to close ranks to protect one of their own. Instead, remorselessly, efficiently and impartially the investigating officers followed all the available leads, resulting in an overwhelming case against the accused. Meriting particular mention are Detective Chief Inspector Catherine Goodwin, Detective Kim Martin and Acting Detective Inspector Lee Tullett. Mr Tullett has been a key figure in the investigation and the preparation of this case, going well beyond what could properly be expected of any police officer, and his role deserves high commendation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

In the midst of tragedy on 20:05 - Oct 5 with 850 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 19:21 - Oct 5 by Wingstandwood

But mun, they want the police replaced using a WOKE-social worker alternative!

Touchy feely types advocating a Lord Longford-Myra Hindley "I feel your pain" approach where murdering criminal(s) and scumbags can be portrayed as victims.

Whilst at it? Get some of these, 'wet-behind-the-ears' and childlike naive 'university-innocence-project' types on board to collaborate with some of their "common-sense-of-a-gnat" critical thinking skills.

That should give some bleeding-bloody-obvious 100% guilty filth some hope of release and a chance to desecrate closure and mentally torture a victims grieving familiy. And thats despite a families guilty verdict satisfaction.

Oh and whilst at it throw some of those conspiracy theorist types who think hundreds of indivduals transported 100 tons of thermite into the twin-towers unseen, get them on board also. Because they belong in the same idiot-gang.

I think they believe if we change society there will be no need for any crime.
Make no mistake, we are screwed if the madmen on this site are any representation of society at large.
I actually dont think they are.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

In the midst of tragedy on 20:18 - Oct 5 with 837 viewsWingstandwood

In the midst of tragedy on 20:05 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

I think they believe if we change society there will be no need for any crime.
Make no mistake, we are screwed if the madmen on this site are any representation of society at large.
I actually dont think they are.

Aye. its surreal like an episode from CH4 Brass Eye or Big Train.

Yep defund the police, scrap law and order because (despite justice in progress and served) a guy was killed an ocean away, having nothing to do with U.K police whatsoever.

And at the same time assemble in mass using violence and diverting police resources during a Covid crisis saying "black lives matter" when they quite obviously didn't. Cos if they did they would not have turned up! Own-goal surrealism and comedic hypocrisy at its finest!

Argus!

In the midst of tragedy on 20:23 - Oct 5 with 833 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 20:18 - Oct 5 by Wingstandwood

Aye. its surreal like an episode from CH4 Brass Eye or Big Train.

Yep defund the police, scrap law and order because (despite justice in progress and served) a guy was killed an ocean away, having nothing to do with U.K police whatsoever.

And at the same time assemble in mass using violence and diverting police resources during a Covid crisis saying "black lives matter" when they quite obviously didn't. Cos if they did they would not have turned up! Own-goal surrealism and comedic hypocrisy at its finest!

It all revolves on hypocrisy but not that which trampie sees.

We are seeing pure police hatred from angry and 73 which should never ever call Police for anything.Kid goes missing.Find him'her themselves innit.

They are shamed by their posts herein.

Here's hyocrisy and it's me. I detest lawyers but if in sheete I d engage one,as I would a surveyor,another lying bent breed and of course accountants ,bless their little ledgers.

In the midst of tragedy on 20:44 - Oct 5 with 799 viewsGwyn737

Personally and fortunately, I’ve had very little involvement with the police.

Professionally, I’ve had lots of involvement and in all but a small handful of cases they’ve been excellent. I feel protective of the police in a similar way I do to the NHS.

If an officer asked me for my details I’d respond immediately on the assumption they’re making necessary enquires for the good.

I’m surprised this seems to be controversial.
In the midst of tragedy on 21:18 - Oct 5 with 779 viewslondonlisa2001

In the midst of tragedy on 19:09 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

As we have discussed though what is sexual misconduct, whistling at a colleague ( not just female ) or sexual touching, which is the gravest of offences leading to a criminal conviction. These are the figures that require analysing before a judgement can be made.

“ The sexual misconduct allegations include accusations of sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape and using a position of power for sexual gain.”

From the FOI response that led to these %s being widely quoted.

Quite a lot more than ‘whistling at a colleague’. And, as can be seen, touching is certainly not the gravest offence.

I’m sure that some of the allegations and indeed convictions were more minor, and I would hope that it is those cases where officers have retained their jobs, but it’s not great is it, however minor, as it is symptomatic of type culture issue which was my point.

I see that the Home Secretary has today announced a formal inquiry so we will have to wait to see what comes of that.
In the midst of tragedy on 21:32 - Oct 5 with 766 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 20:23 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

We are seeing pure police hatred from angry and 73 which should never ever call Police for anything.Kid goes missing.Find him'her themselves innit.

Here's hyocrisy and it's me. I detest lawyers but if in sheete I d engage one,as I would a surveyor,another lying bent breed and of course accountants ,bless their little ledgers.

I've explained why I hate and mistrust them..and since then I hear more and more of it..if they acted within law themselves it wouldn't be an issue for me but they don't they think they are above the law in uniform or out of it...
In the midst of tragedy on 22:12 - Oct 5 with 758 viewsraynor94

In the midst of tragedy on 21:32 - Oct 5 by angryjack

I've explained why I hate and mistrust them..and since then I hear more and more of it..if they acted within law themselves it wouldn't be an issue for me but they don't they think they are above the law in uniform or out of it...

One incident?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

In the midst of tragedy on 09:46 - Oct 6 with 676 viewsKeithHaynes

In the midst of tragedy on 21:18 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

“ The sexual misconduct allegations include accusations of sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape and using a position of power for sexual gain.”

From the FOI response that led to these %s being widely quoted.

Quite a lot more than ‘whistling at a colleague’. And, as can be seen, touching is certainly not the gravest offence.

I’m sure that some of the allegations and indeed convictions were more minor, and I would hope that it is those cases where officers have retained their jobs, but it’s not great is it, however minor, as it is symptomatic of type culture issue which was my point.

I see that the Home Secretary has today announced a formal inquiry so we will have to wait to see what comes of that.

I think you will find whistling at a colleague because of their sexuality as an example is appalling behaviour, it could even be the start of homophobic insults which we know can lead to sickness and time off, stress,depression and even suicide.

Touching is the most gravest offence that can lead to misconduct. That being a misconduct hearing without a criminal investigation. Otherwise, for the offences you mentioned a criminal offence is instigated straight away, and thereafter if the officer / staff member doesn’t resign a misconduct hearing takes place. Even so a form of hearing will take place afterwards just to rubber stamp their sacking.

If there is any officer / staff who have retained their jobs as a result of being found guilty of misconduct either before or after a criminal investigation its an absolute scandal. There needs to be specific cases made public if that’s the case. And if that is the case a complete overhaul of the area of the system which allow this.

The sweeping statements some people make on here about certain subjects. Inc the police ‘ all of them’ etc, though does no good for any reform and confuses the issue.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

In the midst of tragedy on 13:54 - Oct 6 with 633 viewsGowerjack

Fair play the Met played a blinder

If only they'd have investigated him a bit earlier you know when he was waving his cock around in McDonalds like..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

In the midst of tragedy on 17:42 - Oct 6 with 595 viewsonehunglow

Manchester City full of police today including those killer cops armed to the teeth .

Seemed odd to see most of them gabbing away pretty freely to all and sundry . Didn’t seem in fear of being raped,shot,or simply smacked .

Not everyone seems to share this recent hysteria which is a relief .

Jesus, they even had two horses …one male one female officer,obviously and some kids were allowed to stroke the Nags and have selfies .

Manchester eh.

In the midst of tragedy on 18:13 - Oct 6 with 585 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 17:42 - Oct 6 by onehunglow

Manchester City full of police today including those killer cops armed to the teeth .

Seemed odd to see most of them gabbing away pretty freely to all and sundry . Didn’t seem in fear of being raped,shot,or simply smacked .

Not everyone seems to share this recent hysteria which is a relief .

Jesus, they even had two horses …one male one female officer,obviously and some kids were allowed to stroke the Nags and have selfies .

Manchester eh.

They don't do nothing when they being watched but like any bully when your on your own no one around and then in a gang that's when to worry...
In the midst of tragedy on 18:18 - Oct 6 with 586 viewsonehunglow

I spoke to two of the "scum "and were appalled as they chatted away without oggling my missus or wanting to smash me or fit me up.

Try chatting to a Gendarme in Paris or a Carrabinierri in down town Napoli.

I got stopped by Guardia Civil once ; our populace would clearly be traumatised.

In the midst of tragedy on 18:43 - Oct 6 with 577 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 18:18 - Oct 6 by onehunglow

I spoke to two of the "scum "and were appalled as they chatted away without oggling my missus or wanting to smash me or fit me up.

Try chatting to a Gendarme in Paris or a Carrabinierri in down town Napoli.

I got stopped by Guardia Civil once ; our populace would clearly be traumatised.

Too many cameras about or they would smash you believe me,if you not doing what they want you to do,even though you done nothing wrong..you've smashed a few and loved it..your words not mine
In the midst of tragedy on 18:53 - Oct 6 with 573 views73__73

In the midst of tragedy on 20:23 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Hatred ? People who live in glass houses, shouldn’t throw stones.
You have constantly spewed hatred to a few on here, and just because I personally think the police have a lot of improving to do, doesn’t mean I hate the police.

It’s also none of your business if I decide to call the police in the future, after all I do fund the police through taxation.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

In the midst of tragedy on 05:24 - Oct 7 with 528 viewsangryjack

Rowan Knight...need I say no more...the police the judges are all corrupt together..scratch my back I scratch yours. Disgusting...at least a young British transport officer had guts to report him, but what for,he'll probably be outcast now and never report another scumbag again,never trust a copper....
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 5:25]
In the midst of tragedy on 09:57 - Oct 7 with 492 viewsmajorraglan

In the midst of tragedy on 05:24 - Oct 7 by angryjack

Rowan Knight...need I say no more...the police the judges are all corrupt together..scratch my back I scratch yours. Disgusting...at least a young British transport officer had guts to report him, but what for,he'll probably be outcast now and never report another scumbag again,never trust a copper....
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 5:25]

I think this case goes to show a lot of what your are spouting about the police is drivel and that police do report each other and that they are accountable.

Not seen the CCTV, but the facts of the case are that’s he’s been reported by a fellow cop, there has been an investigation by the IOPC/IPCC who believed there was a criminal case to answer, he’s been prosecuted and the case has gone to Court. A judge has heard the case (not Magistrates who’ve no legal qualifications) and having heard the facts has found the Police Officer to be Not Guilty of assault.

Reasons for the judgement - police officer was acting in self defence after a drunken suspect who was being arrested tried to gouge his eyes. Judge says it’s clear the offenders finger was in the officers eye. The officer lashed out approximately 10 times, but most of the blows missed as he was blinded. What would you do if some drunk was trying to pull your eye out?

The officer is now faced with the prospect of a Gross Misconduct Hearing. I reckon this goes to show that Police Officers are accountable, the fact he’s got a criminal case then a disciplinary case after being acquitted shows the police are more accountable than some in our society.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 21:51]
In the midst of tragedy on 10:05 - Oct 7 with 485 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 09:57 - Oct 7 by majorraglan

I think this case goes to show a lot of what your are spouting about the police is drivel and that police do report each other and that they are accountable.

Not seen the CCTV, but the facts of the case are that’s he’s been reported by a fellow cop, there has been an investigation by the IOPC/IPCC who believed there was a criminal case to answer, he’s been prosecuted and the case has gone to Court. A judge has heard the case (not Magistrates who’ve no legal qualifications) and having heard the facts has found the Police Officer to be Not Guilty of assault.

Reasons for the judgement - police officer was acting in self defence after a drunken suspect who was being arrested tried to gouge his eyes. Judge says it’s clear the offenders finger was in the officers eye. The officer lashed out approximately 10 times, but most of the blows missed as he was blinded. What would you do if some drunk was trying to pull your eye out?

The officer is now faced with the prospect of a Gross Misconduct Hearing. I reckon this goes to show that Police Officers are accountable, the fact he’s got a criminal case then a disciplinary case after being acquitted shows the police are more accountable than some in our society.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 21:51]

Angry has an experience which he shoves on here ad nauseum for our eyes to burn.

Why would anyone refuse name and address when required by Police. They will check it out ;if clear,you go,unless you kick off of course.

Police are ALL described as scum by him.ALL.

Police will save him and his family if the situation one day requires it.He wont know when until it comes and he will deny he would ring for Police.

Like em or not,they are what separates us from anarchy.

In the midst of tragedy on 10:41 - Oct 7 with 472 viewsangryjack

Reported by British transport police a young copper wet behind d years not been corrupted yet, his fellow officers were laughing with him after,some them had his hands behind his back as this scumbag kept digging him in ribs somehow these scum always get away with it in court as most people on jury's would never think the police would do something wrong..lol..and for onehunglow I reside up Townhill,Maryhill and seen people asking for their help during the riots only for the police to go in reverse as like I say they only big when they outnumber people,bullies highest order,and why should I give my details to anyone when I done nothing wrong,don't trust them and never will,would you give your details to some strangers on street regardless if in fancy dress or not
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024