Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) 20:17 - Oct 17 with 7384 viewsbuilthjack

Worst Swansea team in 20 years

The Jacks sang rugby songs all game

Giles is better than Laird

Moore is still concussed from the Wales game

The away concourse is " no bigger than my front room"

The compound for the away buses is too small.

Only gyppoes could eat that food.

** They really are deluded on there. Well worth a read.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 12:09 - Oct 18 with 2202 viewsKeithHaynes

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:29 - Oct 18 by Boundy

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=224262&sid=77f69c

I see it now, it’s a rugby stadium with small seats 😂
Nothing to do with having a shite football team.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 12:16 - Oct 18 with 2179 viewsowainglyndwr

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 12:09 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

I see it now, it’s a rugby stadium with small seats 😂
Nothing to do with having a shite football team.

I feel that most of them are looking for excuses..
They need to address their shit football team
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 12:53 - Oct 18 with 2120 views1983

Jesus wept so they are coc k waving about the size of stadium concourses.

cardiff fans are just like England football & rugby fans totally deluded and think they are better than what they are

Wibble Wibble Wibble!

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 14:02 - Oct 18 with 2030 viewsowainglyndwr

Work at their ground now and again .. the concourse does have plenty of room right around , well obviously not on the hospitality side,
There is bound to be plenty of room considering their attendances and the other obvious thing shit football....
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:50 - Oct 19 with 1782 viewsdantheswansman

There’s a group of them on there now demanding that action is taken against our players and manager for inciting violence by doing the Swim Away hahahahaha
Give me strength hahaha
Inciting violence……………… that’s brilliant
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 11:31 - Oct 19 with 1745 viewsBoundy

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:50 - Oct 19 by dantheswansman

There’s a group of them on there now demanding that action is taken against our players and manager for inciting violence by doing the Swim Away hahahahaha
Give me strength hahaha
Inciting violence……………… that’s brilliant

I find it quite ironic that the owner of that particular site has wallowed in the dubious history of some of their supporters antics but it has to be noted in their defence they have been named family club of the year . I suppose either they embrace that accolade whole heartedly and forget the past or continue buying books of a illiterate "author" to propagate the myth .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 12:28 - Oct 19 with 1701 viewsNotLoyal

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 11:31 - Oct 19 by Boundy

I find it quite ironic that the owner of that particular site has wallowed in the dubious history of some of their supporters antics but it has to be noted in their defence they have been named family club of the year . I suppose either they embrace that accolade whole heartedly and forget the past or continue buying books of a illiterate "author" to propagate the myth .

The guys a proper div. A serial Bullshitter.
>
Mr Abraham, who was shown hitting a Blackburn Rovers fan on Sunday's Hooligans programme, told the Echo he wished it had not happened.

He also said his lawyers had made attempts for him to have his say in the BBC programme which questioned his connections to Cardiff City football hooligans.

Lawyers for the 36-year-old said they wanted to make it clear the businessman was available for interview and was eager for an ``opportunity to respond'' to allegations.

In response, the programme-makers said ``we are satisfied that the programme insofar as it deals with Mr Abraham will be fully borne out by our research''.

Mr Abraham claims the punch and angry exchange of words - captured by a police camera - was not related to later violence between fans and police.

He also dismissed footage taken of him on a hidden camera at the Cardiff v Bristol City game allegedly saying of opposing fans: ``They had a good go then. I'll give them credit.''

Mr Abraham, who says he feels persecuted by the BBC, said: ``They were very selective with the filming they showed. I might have passed a comment but they didn't show that I was with my girlfriend and two friends making my way to my car.''

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 13:18 - Oct 19 with 1641 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 23:00 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

One of their brightest was complaining about the long "cue".

Why bring snooker into it ?

I think we can chalk it up to them feeling like they’ve been deep screwed.
Login to get fewer ads

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 13:45 - Oct 19 with 1587 viewsGowerjack

"We don't know how lucky we are Cardiff. The concourse at Cardiff is amongst the biggest, if not the biggest in the Championship and bigger than the majority of Premier League."

Bless..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 14:49 - Oct 19 with 1515 viewsonehunglow

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 13:45 - Oct 19 by Gowerjack

"We don't know how lucky we are Cardiff. The concourse at Cardiff is amongst the biggest, if not the biggest in the Championship and bigger than the majority of Premier League."

Bless..

Gowerjack.
My God

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 14:49 - Oct 19 with 1522 views1462jack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 13:45 - Oct 19 by Gowerjack

Bless..

They can keep their big concourse, their lifeless big empty stadium , their big lumps of footballers , their dinosaur tactics , their fake bay ,the airport in rhoos (Barry not Cardiff) Anis’s fictional books and their capital status
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 15:30 - Oct 19 with 1466 viewsKeithHaynes

Bless..

Never underestimate a club with a big concourse.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 15:45 - Oct 19 with 1440 viewsScotia

Bless..

They could say that about their back 5 too.

They're both as much use as each other on the pitch.
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) (n/t) (n/t) on 16:28 - Oct 19 with 1396 views1983

I love a good concourse

[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 16:34]

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 16:29 - Oct 19 with 1392 viewsbennytheblue

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 15:30 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

Never underestimate a club with a big concourse.

You’ll never take our concourse…as they used to sing back….never…lol…
You gotta laugh hey
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 1356 viewsVincent_Vega

Sounds like this concourse is being used as an escaped goat..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 18:12 - Oct 19 with 1295 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I never knew daytime believer by the monkeys was a rugby song.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:01 - Oct 21 with 1093 viewsGowerjack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 18:12 - Oct 19 by felixstowe_jack

Monkees

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 17:07 - Oct 21 with 999 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:17 - Oct 18 by onehunglow

Is H and A is rugby sing per se.
I don’t see why we should not beat out any welsh song.

Yma o Hyd would be superb..

Great chorus and evocative verses..

We could pinch it from the Turks as they aren’t interested in soccer or Jacks really.

It was written by Max Boyce a neath valley lad. I seem to remember him playing it at the liberty before a PL game a few years. He is of course a big Swansea fan.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 17:10 - Oct 21 with 993 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The worst Swansea side in 20 years managed to outplay a team just relegated from the PL and third in the championship. Does that mean it was the worst WBA team in the last 30 years.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 17:42 - Oct 21 with 967 viewsKeithHaynes

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 17:10 - Oct 21 by felixstowe_jack

The worst Swansea side in 20 years managed to outplay a team just relegated from the PL and third in the championship. Does that mean it was the worst WBA team in the last 30 years.

It was a dreadful way to win two games 😲😉

This post has been edited by an administrator

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 18:04 - Oct 21 with 945 viewsGwyn737

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 17:42 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

It was a dreadful way to win two games 😲😉

This post has been edited by an administrator

Terrible isn’t it?

When the second goal went in last night, I couldn’t help but think about those poor West Brom fans having to use that concourse 🙏

#prayforconcourse
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 926 viewsLohengrin

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:01 - Oct 21 by Gowerjack

Monkees

He’s talking about the Morriston-based tribute act...
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 18:35]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 08:57 - Oct 23 with 697 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 18:12 - Oct 19 by felixstowe_jack

Daydream believer - by the Monkees. Is that what you’re referring too?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 08:58 - Oct 23 with 692 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 18:34 - Oct 21 by Lohengrin

He’s talking about the Morriston-based tribute act...
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 18:35]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024