Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 58691 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:22 - Dec 7 with 9127 viewsCatullus

There are claims that British businesses are actively going more global and doing much more trade outside the EU now than when we were in it. Exports to non EU states have grown apparently.

It can only be good news. Whether you agree or disagree with Brexit, we still have to get on with out lives. There's no point constantly sniping and moaning, that won't help anything. Still though plenty of people would rather moan.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:29 - Dec 7 with 9112 viewspikeypaul

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:22 - Dec 7 by Catullus

There are claims that British businesses are actively going more global and doing much more trade outside the EU now than when we were in it. Exports to non EU states have grown apparently.

It can only be good news. Whether you agree or disagree with Brexit, we still have to get on with out lives. There's no point constantly sniping and moaning, that won't help anything. Still though plenty of people would rather moan.

100% correct, moan and still try to make up BS guesses like they did before and now we all know how wrong they were,cliff edge still waiting for it you muppets.

Dont you dare tell the remoaners what has actually happened,after all their Project fear BS
for the last 5 years,,they are feeling very,very stupid already.

They are hating the fact we are wiping the floor with the eu and they have now proven to be the ones that were actually wrong,must be so hard for them to now know what has transpired and what idiots they were to spout the PF nonsense they did.

Cliff edge ?????????????? still waiting .
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:53 - Dec 7 with 9065 viewsBoundy

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:29 - Dec 7 by pikeypaul

100% correct, moan and still try to make up BS guesses like they did before and now we all know how wrong they were,cliff edge still waiting for it you muppets.

Dont you dare tell the remoaners what has actually happened,after all their Project fear BS

They are hating the fact we are wiping the floor with the eu and they have now proven to be the ones that were actually wrong,must be so hard for them to now know what has transpired and what idiots they were to spout the PF nonsense they did.

Never mind who was right wrong or just indifferent . if we was a nation can come out of the pandemic and have a positive reaction leaving Brexit then I can't think why anyone would be upset , but there's still along way to go before we've become truly independent

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:20 - Dec 7 with 9030 viewsKeithHaynes

Brexit in, Brexit out.
Means nothing.
It’s what it is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:21 - Dec 7 with 9029 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:29 - Dec 7 by pikeypaul

There are some down sides though. It's not all wonderful. It still has a long way to go before we can call it a success or failure, I'd just rather try to make it a success than do the opposite, which some people seem to be praying for.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:11 - Dec 11 with 8880 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:21 - Dec 7 by Catullus

There are some down sides though. It's not all wonderful. It still has a long way to go before we can call it a success or failure, I'd just rather try to make it a success than do the opposite, which some people seem to be praying for.

People who oppose deliberate damage to their nation are patriots.
Thats why it will always be right to call out Brexit as the total and absolute disaster that it is.

Good people were frightened and lied to about all manner of things in 2016.
Christmas party lies to hide criminality are just more lies.

Good people should never accept anything other than the total reversal of Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:14 - Dec 11 with 8874 viewsmax936

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:20 - Dec 7 by KeithHaynes

Brexit in, Brexit out.
Means nothing.
It’s what it is.

Nail hit firmly on the head.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:04 - Dec 11 with 8855 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:11 - Dec 11 by Kilkennyjack

Thats why it will always be right to call out Brexit as the total and absolute disaster that it is.

Good people should never accept anything other than the total reversal of Brexit.

Actually, good people just need to accept democracy, If/when they get the chance to try and persuade people otherwise then do their best.

The UK voted to leave. There were leave les, there were remain lies. Its done now though and constantly whinging about it is hardly productive.

Whenever I look at EU news these days I keep reading about arguments, internal law suits and nation states (right wingers usually) trying to reassert their sovereignty.

I wonder what the effect will be if/when the Russians invade the Ukraine in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:37 - Dec 11 with 8843 viewswaynekerr55

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:04 - Dec 11 by Catullus

Actually, good people just need to accept democracy, If/when they get the chance to try and persuade people otherwise then do their best.

The UK voted to leave. There were leave les, there were remain lies. Its done now though and constantly whinging about it is hardly productive.

Whenever I look at EU news these days I keep reading about arguments, internal law suits and nation states (right wingers usually) trying to reassert their sovereignty.

I wonder what the effect will be if/when the Russians invade the Ukraine in January?

We are at the very beginning of this- the true acid test will be the checks at the border that kick in as of 1st Jan.

I think then we can have a grown up discussion around things, which is probably a Norway/Swiss approach

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:13 - Dec 11 with 8827 viewsonehunglow

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:37 - Dec 11 by waynekerr55

We are at the very beginning of this- the true acid test will be the checks at the border that kick in as of 1st Jan.

I think then we can have a grown up discussion around things, which is probably a Norway/Swiss approach

Miss you WayNE

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:04 - Dec 11 with 8818 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I’m sure Adrian Adonis is intelligent enough to read a simple graph. That “drop off a cliff” is clearly in late 2019/early 2020, not mid 2016 but of course there’s going to be a drop in business investment in the middle of a global pandemic. You can even see the spikes and dips where we were going in and out of lockdown.

It’s also an incredibly disingenuous graph for a number of reasons. Most years before 2016 are significantly under the “trend”, in fact it only really goes above the trend in late 2016… after the brexit vote.

This sort of graph looks good on a politically motivated tweet and would probably fool a lot of people who don’t know what they need to be looking out for and I’m sure Adonis knows this. He ain’t stupid but a lot of people are.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:10 - Dec 11 with 8789 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 8736 viewsCountyJim

To the op can you answer why the farmers fishing industry haulage industry just a few ain't happy then and don't say they are short of drivers everywhere because the EU drivers we had here have either left of their own accord because of the nastyness brextit brought with it or had to leave because of brextit
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:29 - Dec 11 with 8714 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:04 - Dec 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I’m sure Adrian Adonis is intelligent enough to read a simple graph. That “drop off a cliff” is clearly in late 2019/early 2020, not mid 2016 but of course there’s going to be a drop in business investment in the middle of a global pandemic. You can even see the spikes and dips where we were going in and out of lockdown.

It’s also an incredibly disingenuous graph for a number of reasons. Most years before 2016 are significantly under the “trend”, in fact it only really goes above the trend in late 2016… after the brexit vote.

This sort of graph looks good on a politically motivated tweet and would probably fool a lot of people who don’t know what they need to be looking out for and I’m sure Adonis knows this. He ain’t stupid but a lot of people are.

As you say Adonis is wrong to say it’s fallen off a cliff because they huge drop is linked to the pandemic, but post 2016 there is no doubt investment declines because it more or less flatlines for 3 years. I suspect the bickering and uncertainty of the Theresa May years and Deal or No Deal are considerable factors.

In terms of the original post, as to whether we are wiping the floor with the EU remains to be seen. Media sources such as the Express, Telegraph and Mail will tell us we are, sources such as the BBC are more guarded while some such as the Guardian are far more pessimistic about Brexit.

Going back to the op, if I am being honest, I am not sure Boris could wipe the floor with a mop yet alone wipe the floor with the EU.

The US and EU have just agreed a deal which sees the tariffs imposed by President Trump on EU steel imported to the US being removed, tariffs on British steel products imposed at the same time remain and have not been removed as it’s been reported President Biden has concerns about fragility of the NI peace process and HMG potentially taking action which will undermine the stability in the province. We are in a worse trading position now than one of our significant rivals.

Boris lied about the impact Brexit would have on NI, contrary to his assertions businesses in NI and the UK have found themselves burdened with additional administration and bureaucracy and there is a customs border in the Irish Sea. It’s been claimed he signed the deal off with the intention of breaking it and seeking a new solution via the dispute mechanism, there also been speculation he was going to trigger the dispute mechanism in the autumn, however to date it’s not happened and there’s a belief his options are limited by the American position re imports as in previous paragraph.

We are out of the EU and it’s going to stay that way for the foreseeable future, we need to take the blinkers off, look to the future with our eyes wide open and get the country performing to the highest level. Boris is losing the trust of the general public, he’s also alienated the EU and potentially the US. To succeed we need trading partners not enemies.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 22:31]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:45 - Dec 11 with 8692 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Fishing deal signed with EU and Norway yesterday to decide on quotas for next year which could be worth 150 million to UK fishermen.
Meanwhile French trawlers cannot prove they ever fished in UK waters still complaining they cannot get licenses. Perhaps if they had the paperwork and declared their catches in the first place they might have got licenses. Seems 98 % of other EU trawlers had correct paperwork.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:42 - Dec 11 with 8663 viewscontroversial_jack

Britain losing 12 billion per month because of Brexit
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:10 - Dec 17 with 8531 viewsKilkennyjack

Here we go, only a matter of time …. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:14 - Dec 17 with 8523 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:42 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

Britain losing 12 billion per month because of Brexit

Source? Facts?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 8510 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:10 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

Good to see the first trade deal negotiation from scratch signed yesterday with Australia which will see almost all trade tarrifs reduced. The terms are far better than the restriction that were in place in the EU Australia deal.

Good news for UK exporters and cars and Whisky, while the UK will benefit from cheaper prices on wine and other Australia imports.

The UK will now have guaranteed access to bid for an additional £10 billion worth of Australian public sector contracts a year.

Meanwhile, architects, scientists, researchers, lawyers and accountants will have access to protected visas to work in the Australia for the first time.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:31 - Dec 17 with 8507 viewsEbo

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:22 - Dec 17 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the first trade deal negotiation from scratch signed yesterday with Australia which will see almost all trade tarrifs reduced. The terms are far better than the restriction that were in place in the EU Australia deal.

Good news for UK exporters and cars and Whisky, while the UK will benefit from cheaper prices on wine and other Australia imports.

The UK will now have guaranteed access to bid for an additional £10 billion worth of Australian public sector contracts a year.

Meanwhile, architects, scientists, researchers, lawyers and accountants will have access to protected visas to work in the Australia for the first time.

Fair play, the OP and his acolyte above are still a pair of fykn idiots,

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:37 - Dec 17 with 8507 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:31 - Dec 17 by Ebo

Ebo, surely it doesn't matter now if you are leave or remain, brexit has happened and we have to make a success of it, if we can?

We should all be hoping for trade deals that improve our lot. otherwise we are just wishing brexit to fail and isn't that wrong?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:39 - Dec 17 with 8504 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:31 - Dec 17 by Ebo

If you don't have any reasoned arguments there is no need to insult you betters and fall back on your vile language.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:02 - Dec 17 with 8470 viewsKilkennyjack

Dreadful people.
Laughable.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:05 - Dec 17 with 8462 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:02 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

Dreadful people.
Laughable.

Quite agree time the remainers respected the results of a democratic referendum and the 2019 General Election.

Remainers throwing out their toys again if they can't get there way.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:08 - Dec 17 with 8458 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:10 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

That’s a fake account Kilkenny. You’ve been done up like a kipper.

https://www.indy100.com/news/fake-brexit-thread-eurostar-rs-archer-9599401?amp

Seriously a two second google search could have saved your blushes there.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 18:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024