Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** 17:21 - Apr 7 with 9639 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a big support heading north for this BH cracker ( well, we do have to build these things up )

Wigan just have to win. By close on Friday the Swans had sold just under 1,200 tickets for this one. It is now pay on the day, cash only.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59985/swansea-city-enter

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Joe Allen, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain); Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Lewis Webb, Harry Darling, Luke Cundle, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper.

Wigan Athletic: Ben Amos, Ryan Nyambe, Tom Naylor, Jack Whatmough, Max Power, James McClean, Callum Lang, Christ Tiehi, Ashley Fletcher, Tendayi Darikwa (captain), Charlie Hughes.

Substitutes: Jamie Jones, Tom Pearce, Will Keane, Omar Rekik, Josh Magennis, Thelo Aasgaard, Scott Smith.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59998/piroe’s-party-go

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 23:28 - Apr 8 with 4268 viewsKeithHaynes

Incredible record by Scotland when you see his stats for Wigan,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 00:07 - Apr 9 with 4205 viewsmax936

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 23:28 - Apr 8 by KeithHaynes

His goal to make it 3-1 v Leeds when he burst from the halfway line to score, will live long in the memory, along with his 2 against Wolves, incredible striker for us at that time, pure joy to watch him in action.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 0:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 11:23 - Apr 9 with 4016 viewsBadlands

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 23:28 - Apr 8 by KeithHaynes

All his games for Wigan were when they were in the Premier League.
All his games for us were in the Championship and League 1.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 11:26]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 13:08 - Apr 9 with 3952 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59985/swansea-city-enter

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 21:12 - Apr 9 with 3840 viewsKeithHaynes

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 11:23 - Apr 9 by Badlands

All his games for Wigan were when they were in the Premier League.
All his games for us were in the Championship and League 1.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 11:26]

I wouldn’t expect anything more from you 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 3783 viewsunion_jack

Wigan really need to win all their remaining games which means they will come at us, and of course they’re the home side. This should play into our hands hopefully so I’m mildly optimistic for this one.

That’s torn it!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 22:00 - Apr 9 with 3782 viewsFireboy2

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 21:59 - Apr 9 by union_jack

Wigan really need to win all their remaining games which means they will come at us, and of course they’re the home side. This should play into our hands hopefully so I’m mildly optimistic for this one.

That’s torn it!

Are you going UJ?
Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 22:31 - Apr 9 with 3753 viewsunion_jack

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 22:00 - Apr 9 by Fireboy2

Are you going UJ?

No, I don’t go these days. Last away game was Brighton in last season of the PL.

You’ll be there though?

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 22:34 - Apr 9 with 3746 viewsFireboy2

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 22:31 - Apr 9 by union_jack

No, I don’t go these days. Last away game was Brighton in last season of the PL.

You’ll be there though?

Oh yes mate, our nearest away game 10 mins train and 10 min walk.

You need to get to more aways mate, it takes the stress away, especially when you are drinking with me 😁👍🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🦢
Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 22:41 - Apr 9 with 3737 viewsunion_jack

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 22:34 - Apr 9 by Fireboy2

Oh yes mate, our nearest away game 10 mins train and 10 min walk.

You need to get to more aways mate, it takes the stress away, especially when you are drinking with me 😁👍🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🦢

I’ll bear that in mind😉😂

Have a good one!

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 08:59 - Apr 10 with 3634 viewsRichardO

Apparently Darling is going to play as a centreforward so we can play hoofball, no wait we need him at rightback.
Hopefully if they come at us we can exploit the space left at the back and in their midfield but that would mean getting the ball forward quickly and us not over playing at the back and slowing things down so much that the mistakes are inevitable.
Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 09:56 - Apr 10 with 3597 viewsbuilthjack

If we take our chances we will win 6-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 12:16 - Apr 10 with 3488 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59995/swansea-city-take-

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 12:47 - Apr 10 with 3452 viewsBadlands

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 08:59 - Apr 10 by RichardO

Apparently Darling is going to play as a centreforward so we can play hoofball, no wait we need him at rightback.
Hopefully if they come at us we can exploit the space left at the back and in their midfield but that would mean getting the ball forward quickly and us not over playing at the back and slowing things down so much that the mistakes are inevitable.

Inclined to agree. Maybe start with Whitaker and Cullen.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 13:03 - Apr 10 with 3438 viewsonehunglow

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 12:47 - Apr 10 by Badlands

Inclined to agree. Maybe start with Whitaker and Cullen.

Looking at the rain here,I’m hoping we adapt our game somewhat
Not a day for tippy tippy

Huddersfield bringing pressure to bear for teams at the lower middle .
They will escape relegation easily
Warnock eh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 13:10 - Apr 10 with 3394 viewsKeithHaynes

Some of the Indy at Wigan today.

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 14:26 - Apr 10 with 3204 viewsOptimisticJack

I believe its on Sky red button.
( Sorry if mentioned)

Optimisticjack

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 14:39 - Apr 10 with 3153 viewsmajorraglan

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 13:03 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Looking at the rain here,I’m hoping we adapt our game somewhat
Not a day for tippy tippy

Huddersfield bringing pressure to bear for teams at the lower middle .
They will escape relegation easily
Warnock eh

Obvs Warnock has nowt to do with the Swans, but love him or loath him the guy is a pretty good manager, I think he holds the record for the highest number of promotions - all with teams not usually associated with success. He could well save Huddersfield at Cardiff’s expense.

Not saying I’d like to see his style of play at Swansea, but he could certainly do a job here as a mentor/coach supporting an up and coming manager.
Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 14:53 - Apr 10 with 3111 viewsbuilthjack

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 13:10 - Apr 10 by KeithHaynes

Some of the Indy at Wigan today.

Jealous. Enjoy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 15:01 - Apr 10 with 3077 viewsBoundy

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 14:53 - Apr 10 by builthjack

Jealous. Enjoy

Wyndams called it 0-3

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 15:07 - Apr 10 with 3054 viewsunion_jack

Well Martin’s instructions are as clear as day. Pass, pass, pass, don’t worry about going forward😡

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 15:08 - Apr 10 with 3046 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans still sleeping off Friday atm.

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 15:09 - Apr 10 with 3037 viewsBoundy

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 15:07 - Apr 10 by union_jack

Well Martin’s instructions are as clear as day. Pass, pass, pass, don’t worry about going forward😡

Draw them in then boom

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 15:11 - Apr 10 with 3026 viewsonehunglow

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 14:39 - Apr 10 by majorraglan

Obvs Warnock has nowt to do with the Swans, but love him or loath him the guy is a pretty good manager, I think he holds the record for the highest number of promotions - all with teams not usually associated with success. He could well save Huddersfield at Cardiff’s expense.

Not saying I’d like to see his style of play at Swansea, but he could certainly do a job here as a mentor/coach supporting an up and coming manager.

He is most certainly that
Nobody s fool

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wigan Athletic v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ** on 15:14 - Apr 10 with 3022 viewsTreforys_Jack

Not a fan of Grimes, Allen and Jay in the same side, throw Lati in the mix as well and we're a little short offensively.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024