Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ntcham off to Turkey?? 17:43 - Jul 30 with 9801 viewstheloneranger

Rough translation ...

Samsunspor reached an agreement with Olivier Ntcham wearing the Swansea shirt.

• The player will be in Istanbul on Wednesday to sign a contract.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 12:02 - Aug 3 with 1289 viewsKeithHaynes

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 09:33 - Aug 3 by vetchonian

Lets hope we get more smooth and hope Ntchams agent is unsuccessful do we inow anymore about Pederson

That’s an odd one, nothing on him at all after all the info flying around last weekend,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 12:42 - Aug 3 with 1214 viewsReslovenSwan1

Perhaps Ntcham and his agent want a new deal at Swansea or another UK team and creating fake new to get some movement by telling people he is off to Turkitye

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 12:57 - Aug 3 with 1179 viewsvetchonian

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 12:02 - Aug 3 by KeithHaynes

That’s an odd one, nothing on him at all after all the info flying around last weekend,

wonder if he failed the medical?
As you say Keith it's all gone quiet on that front let's hope this transfer window is a positive one for us...its not been too bad to now

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 12:59 - Aug 3 with 1180 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 12:02 - Aug 3 by KeithHaynes

I would be happy for him to stay although £3M would be too tempting to turn down. Either way he won't be signing a new contract.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 14:45 - Aug 3 with 1104 viewsRichardO

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 12:59 - Aug 3 by Whiterockin

I would be happy for him to stay although £3M would be too tempting to turn down. Either way he won't be signing a new contract.

Would you settle for selling two players at 3M each and keep Piroe
Or Selling Piroe and keeping the rest of the squad intact?

With the proviso of renegotiating remaining players down to at least another year in the case of Ntcham and Piroe if the chance arises.
Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 15:15 - Aug 3 with 1038 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 14:45 - Aug 3 by RichardO

Would you settle for selling two players at 3M each and keep Piroe
Or Selling Piroe and keeping the rest of the squad intact?

With the proviso of renegotiating remaining players down to at least another year in the case of Ntcham and Piroe if the chance arises.

That's a very difficult question. With Piroe we know what we have and is the safe option, with the new forwards we are in relatively unknown waters. Saying that if there are no takers and Piroe is still with us until Christmas at least I wouldn't be surprised if his goal ratio is down next season with the new players taking over the reigns. I think the new forwards have been brought in for a future without Piroe and therefore the management must think they are more than capable.

Then it would also depend on who the two other players were. I'm not sure who is saleable and valued at £3M Grimes, Wood, Cabango and the likes I would value higher, the likes of Cullen, Dalling ect lower.

Then look at the cost of the wages for Piroe and Ntcham if they extended against a higher transfer value and a stronger chance of promotion. Although I think promotion is very difficult this season as top two is very unlikely top six and the play off lottery is a strong possibility.

So probably on balance I would sell Piroe and Ntcham and trust the new management structure to build the club. Good question though and a close call.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 17:19 - Aug 3 with 945 viewsRichardO

Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 15:15 - Aug 3 by Whiterockin

That's a very difficult question. With Piroe we know what we have and is the safe option, with the new forwards we are in relatively unknown waters. Saying that if there are no takers and Piroe is still with us until Christmas at least I wouldn't be surprised if his goal ratio is down next season with the new players taking over the reigns. I think the new forwards have been brought in for a future without Piroe and therefore the management must think they are more than capable.

Then it would also depend on who the two other players were. I'm not sure who is saleable and valued at £3M Grimes, Wood, Cabango and the likes I would value higher, the likes of Cullen, Dalling ect lower.

Then look at the cost of the wages for Piroe and Ntcham if they extended against a higher transfer value and a stronger chance of promotion. Although I think promotion is very difficult this season as top two is very unlikely top six and the play off lottery is a strong possibility.

So probably on balance I would sell Piroe and Ntcham and trust the new management structure to build the club. Good question though and a close call.

As you say a bit of a poser of a question we know what Ntcham and Piroe can do, the players coming into the team are unknown at this level.
Can they adapt to the Championship, if so can they do it quickly as a cohesive team?
Ntcham off to Turkey?? on 18:47 - Aug 6 with 632 viewstheloneranger

On his way??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024