Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head 14:43 - Apr 9 with 18299 viewsC_jack

I kid you not

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/8203-DVLA-tells-dad-colander-head-drivin

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:01 - Apr 12 with 2022 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 09:39 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt Working Men's clubs are representative of nationwide opinion and I doubt same sex marriage is often on the discussion agenda between bingo and open the box. Are there many left anyway? I used to enjoy drinking with my old man in Morriston workies.

I've always thought of bars as places you'll hear genuine unguarded opinion. After a few pints and a flutter on the horses you get to hear what people REALLY think.

Blue collar clubland isn't what it was but give me The Legion over Wind Street any day.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:07 - Apr 12 with 2017 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:01 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

I've always thought of bars as places you'll hear genuine unguarded opinion. After a few pints and a flutter on the horses you get to hear what people REALLY think.

Blue collar clubland isn't what it was but give me The Legion over Wind Street any day.

I don't disagree with your last sentence. Had many a good crack in the Clase Club down the years. When me and the mrs first started going in the first four weeks we won the bingo three times and sat in long standing member's seat. You can imagine how popular that made us. Then on the way out after about a couple of months I dropped the £100 jackpot on the bandit at chucking out time after the wife had won the bonus bingo earlier in the night for shouting house in less than 45 numbers. I walked back through Clase carrying a big stick that night, just in case.

Poll: Tory leader

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:14 - Apr 12 with 2010 viewsStarsky

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:07 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

I don't disagree with your last sentence. Had many a good crack in the Clase Club down the years. When me and the mrs first started going in the first four weeks we won the bingo three times and sat in long standing member's seat. You can imagine how popular that made us. Then on the way out after about a couple of months I dropped the £100 jackpot on the bandit at chucking out time after the wife had won the bonus bingo earlier in the night for shouting house in less than 45 numbers. I walked back through Clase carrying a big stick that night, just in case.

You should have called a taxi you drybread!

It's just the internet, init.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:21 - Apr 12 with 2000 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:07 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

Hang on! Are you telling me that when you first met your future wife you tried to woo her by taking her down The Clase Club to bingo!

Move over Valentino there's a new heartbreaker in town!!

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:23 - Apr 12 with 1999 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:21 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

Hang on! Are you telling me that when you first met your future wife you tried to woo her by taking her down The Clase Club to bingo!

My uncle was on the committee. It was almost expected.

Poll: Tory leader

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:53 - Apr 12 with 2004 viewsStarsky

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:21 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

And they had to walk home... Loaded!

It's just the internet, init.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 12:22 - Apr 12 with 1977 viewsjackb

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 22:13 - Apr 11 by Lohengrin

I am indeed white, straight and I can't say as I've ever had nits...

Does that make me invisible to religious fundamentalists?

pretty much yes
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 12:41 - Apr 12 with 1962 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 12:22 - Apr 12 by jackb

pretty much yes

Excellent! Have me dropped off in Syria, I'll have that mess cleaned up in a week.

Login to get fewer ads

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:05 - Apr 12 with 1916 viewsjackb

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 12:41 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

Excellent! Have me dropped off in Syria, I'll have that mess cleaned up in a week.

Want a lift to the airport?
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:21 - Apr 12 with 1911 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 09:34 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

Maybe not, but I would still venture to suggest the prospect of it raises a laugh in Workingmens' Clubs the length and breadth of these islands.

It won't do amongst their children though.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:24 - Apr 12 with 1909 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 06:21 - Apr 11 by dgt73

Well you seem to be getting a little irate because i don't hold the same beliefs as you.....so what does that make you.

I'm not getting remotely irate.

I was interested to see what your rationale was and you don't have one other than you 'don't like it'.

Much the same rationale as many who will end up voting for the prat in your avatar I suspect.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:29 - Apr 12 with 1902 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:24 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

I'm not getting remotely irate.

I was interested to see what your rationale was and you don't have one other than you 'don't like it'.

Much the same rationale as many who will end up voting for the prat in your avatar I suspect.

Wrong again Lisa.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:34 - Apr 12 with 1897 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:29 - Apr 12 by dgt73

Wrong again Lisa.

which bit.

I am irate but don't know it?

You do have a reason but won't say what it is for some unknown reason (perhaps you don't think it will stand any questioning)?

There aren't lots of people who will vote for UKIP for any deeper reason than they don't like foreigners very much?

Yeah right.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:38 - Apr 12 with 1889 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:34 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

which bit.

I am irate but don't know it?

You do have a reason but won't say what it is for some unknown reason (perhaps you don't think it will stand any questioning)?

There aren't lots of people who will vote for UKIP for any deeper reason than they don't like foreigners very much?

Yeah right.

So because i want the UK to leave the EU, I hate all foreigners ? That will come as a surprise to my Danish/Dutch/German friends...

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:43 - Apr 12 with 1877 viewsNeath_Jack

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:38 - Apr 12 by dgt73

So because i want the UK to leave the EU, I hate all foreigners ? That will come as a surprise to my Danish/Dutch/German friends...

Danish, Dutch and German friends? Look out Kofi Annan, there's a new peace keeper in town..

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:45 - Apr 12 with 1875 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:43 - Apr 12 by Neath_Jack

Danish, Dutch and German friends? Look out Kofi Annan, there's a new peace keeper in town..

I also like my next door neighbours, but i wouldn't want them moving in with me.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:54 - Apr 12 with 1862 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:21 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

It won't do amongst their children though.

I don't know, Lisa, the sight of Elton John in an iridescent wedding gown is apt to give children of all ages a fit of hysterics.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:01 - Apr 12 with 1855 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:05 - Apr 12 by jackb

Want a lift to the airport?

You coming to help or like a good leftie fulfill the oath of Brutus?

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:06 - Apr 12 with 1849 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:45 - Apr 12 by dgt73

I also like my next door neighbours, but i wouldn't want them moving in with me.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:47 - Apr 12 with 1824 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:38 - Apr 12 by dgt73

I didn't even remotely say that.

I was talking to you about same sex marriage not about your attitudes to immigrants, although I must say that you certainly seem to have all the colours of the rainbow covered on that front.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:49 - Apr 12 with 1818 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:47 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

I didn't even remotely say that.

I was talking to you about same sex marriage not about your attitudes to immigrants, although I must say that you certainly seem to have all the colours of the rainbow covered on that front.

You did read back.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:54 - Apr 12 with 1809 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 18:54 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

I don't know, Lisa, the sight of Elton John in an iridescent wedding gown is apt to give children of all ages a fit of hysterics.

that is indeed true. But he got married in a rather sober morning suit.Indeed, more sober attire than one would regularly see around Swansea's churches on any given Saturday through Spring and Summer I would guess.

The 'deluge' of men dressing up in wedding dresses so confidently predicted by the Daily Mail didn't, of course, happen, as the vast majority of gay men are more than capable of knowing how to dress appropriately for any occasion.

I imagine that sales of hand made morning suits from Savile Row's finest went through the roof :-)
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:58 - Apr 12 with 1797 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:54 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

that is indeed true. But he got married in a rather sober morning suit.Indeed, more sober attire than one would regularly see around Swansea's churches on any given Saturday through Spring and Summer I would guess.

The 'deluge' of men dressing up in wedding dresses so confidently predicted by the Daily Mail didn't, of course, happen, as the vast majority of gay men are more than capable of knowing how to dress appropriately for any occasion.

I imagine that sales of hand made morning suits from Savile Row's finest went through the roof :-)

So why are you attacking people who for whatever reason go to churches in Swansea. Pathetic really.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:58 - Apr 12 with 1797 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:49 - Apr 12 by dgt73

You did read back.

no.

I said that you appeared to have that attitude to same sex marriage for no particular rationale (of being 'anti' it). I then went on to say that many people who vote for Farage will also have no rationale for their dislike of foreigners.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:01 - Apr 12 with 1793 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:58 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

no.

I said that you appeared to have that attitude to same sex marriage for no particular rationale (of being 'anti' it). I then went on to say that many people who vote for Farage will also have no rationale for their dislike of foreigners.

Why do i have to have a reason ? Other than i don't agree with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024